Thread: Failure for troops to return

Question Failure for troops to return

So I scout this village and attack it with 36 clubs. 35 are taken prisoner and freed straight away. The problem is, only 27 returned with my hero. I wasn't attacked, I can't find any reports of losses.

Can someone please explain to me what has happened? Why did I lose 11 troops? I attacked the village again and the same 27 returned so the other 11 aren't being held prisoner. Where did they go?

Quote Originally Posted by Muad'Dib View Post
    Can someone please explain to me what has happened? Why did I lose 11 troops? I attacked the village again and the same 27 returned so the other 11 aren't being held prisoner. Where did they go?
    how was you crop consumtion at that time ? Troops on the way to raid or return still get kill if not enough crop available at base !

I am Odin's Staff. I am either in Odin's hands or by his side.

In the 4.0 version of Travian, I believe 30% of the troops that were trapped die if freed by attack, I don't remember the exact percentage off the top of my head.

So whenever you free trapped troops, even if the actual defence doesn't cause any losses, the troops you freed do suffer casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinsstaff View Post
    In the 4.0 version of Travian, I believe 30% of the troops that were trapped die if freed by attack, I don't remember the exact percentage off the top of my head.

So whenever you free trapped troops, even if the actual defence doesn't cause any losses, the troops you freed do suffer casualties.
    You will lose 25% of your trapped troops when you free them. The only problem I see in the report is that it should say "You have freed 35 own troops. You could save 26 troops." The report is missing the second sentence.
    I was once a Moderator and I was once a Multihunter, but mostly I was once a Supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Tim View Post
    You will lose 25% of your trapped troops when you free them. The only problem I see in the report is that it should say "You have freed 35 own troops. You could save 26 troops." The report is missing the second sentence.
    Yes, the second sentence is missing. That's rather odd. It all makes sense now. I'll just have to pillage the infidel repeatedly until I get my spice back.

I believe that the guals mistreated your troops and forgot to feed them in their prisons and beat them... Therfor your troops are dead ... Lol jks, A maximum of 30% of your troops may die from the traps, In this case, You seem unlucky. :/

Axerider

Not 30%! 25 is correct percentage.
    tools for Travian: travian.kirilloid.ru

MOD bg

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Tim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by err0r404 View Post
    I believe that the guals mistreated your troops and forgot to feed them in their prisons and beat them... Therfor your troops are dead ... Lol jks, A maximum of 30% of your troops may die from the traps, In this case, You seem unlucky. :/
    Hi,

err0r404: Did you not read what Bob Tim wrote? Its not a maximum of 30%. Its 25%. Period.

-bg