Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flegmatic rant ...

Natarian Knight

Default Flegmatic rant ...

So, how long has it been since gira posted?

3... 4 weeks now?

Almighty Wild dropped their furious anger on RED and their tiny Toto type of accomplice Black. So far Black just have been reinforced by Kings best (including Armand which i do admit i do dislike personally but i would never doubt the guys spirit due to him playing his first server) and a tiny help from IP.

I know, Ceril made a whole thread about war of wild or crusade on their own wing for what ever reasons they have had i bet they were worth doing it...

What has changed?

Red still is there.

IP is still there.

Heck even Black is still there...

How long will it take for my predictions to soak into any of the alphas brains and at this point i do not see the relevance either they are RED or Wild alphas. None of you could just take my word as a solid prediction of what exactly is going to happen and what a wasteful actions you had for the last month.

As i have been talking to very few in both RED and Wild i came to conclusion that this server was a major self esteem boost for me personally. IQ wise i was coming up with a right solutions to any issue instantly like a machine. Like a always giving up the right answers machine.

Only person i liked this server to be honest was Cali. Unfortunately i was very limited in my capability of sharing things with him and after misunderstanding with his wife i found my self in a serious lack of being able of holding a conversation with that old fart.

Anyhow, besides IP, i hold myself as by far the only person achieving anything on this server. PTT started of with like 6 veterans and 17 members over all. We were alliance ranked 37. We battled hard to get into position we are know, both military and countless my hours spent on diplomacy. And once i thought we got where we want to be i was one of those lucky man to uncover the truth. Allegiance i was working for so hard is actually allegiance for puppies. They knew they would be never punished.

I am currently and before this post accused of not being able of holding myself together since i found out, but, dear lord, what did you expect? I actually put an effort into the game and wasted my time to collect by far the greatest of the quad to assemble the team for what? I did all that to find out what?

That Fool Errands guy... George claims he is not it, Hal is not it, Justin is not it. Brett and Ian are most certainly not it. Therefore, screw the f*cker, he is just there to make the whole group look bad. I mean a person with a certain intelligence level should be aware that arrogance is never attractive, but guy appears in the very moment when evryone thinks that wild is zerg and conviences everyone reading this forum that RED group is nothing more than 25(!) no lifers who would care less what people think about them.

Seriously?

General chat of Red/Black shows up more than 40 frequent daily members... More than 70 weekly. and that is out of our 112 overall members, from which we all know some are just not active enough to participate in skype.

I care about RED, i do. But mostly i care about Black, which is original PTT wing this server. Still amongst the RED council is a very educated member who just cripples RED both publicly and military.

For a disclaimer. I am excluded from RED council for weeks. Mobius incident was around 40 hours before i found out about Wild Red connection - swallow that, hookers. I hold no position in any of the RED/Black/Ip coalition. I have no attachment to any certain accounts on ts7. Once i found out about Wild Red allegiance i gave up my account.

P.S. I really really do consider everyone in alphas retarded No matter what side they are on, wild or red. Still dumb That is the main reason i find this server as self esteem boosting.

And emoticon
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

I am Odin's Staff. I am either in Odin's hands or by his side.

I am confused, Fleg. Are you saying that the fact that RED/Black and IP are still in the game is sign we should not be fighting? Or that it's futile to fight as it is taking so long?
    Because that would make for one hella boring game. Personally I just like to kill troops. Whether I splat or some one else does it, it's always fun.

Guardsman

Fleg I must say that I myself am very sad to see you leave this server. What you did for your alliance was awesome. You did what you felt was best. Its not your fault how this turned out.

Maybe we will play again some other server.

Arr0w

Thorned Warrior

Default Unfortunate

You have been said whatever........ you convinced a hell lot of people. its sad seeing you leave...........no goodbye's.
    Of all the Wonders in this World............i Often wonder why?
    People designate as common sense...........a thing in such short supply...

Axerider

I know how you hate ppl breaking down the stuff you say, going to do it anyway (forgive me, I'm bored too)..

How long will it take for my predictions to soak into any of the alphas brains and at this point i do not see the relevance either they are RED or Wild alphas. None of you could just take my word as a solid prediction of what exactly is going to happen and what a wasteful actions you had for the last month.
    Predictions.. That caught my interest What did you predict Fleggy? Lets hear it then..Ooohh, I'd like to know the middle (all juicy details), and the end (with the whaaaat!-->surprise factor).. Make it interesting. Don't bother trying to make the Alphas listen though..lol.. You'll only end up where you started XD (On both sides, they claim the other.. oh bother.. you know what I mean)..

As i have been talking to very few in both RED and Wild i came to conclusion that this server was a major self esteem boost for me personally. IQ wise i was coming up with a right solutions to any issue instantly like a machine. Like a always giving up the right answers machine.
    So glad for you ^^.. /Pats Fleggy on the back, you deserve that mate, you deserve that..

Anyhow, besides IP, i hold myself as by far the only person achieving anything on this server. PTT started of with like 6 veterans and 17 members over all. We were alliance ranked 37. We battled hard to get into position we are know, both military and countless my hours spent on diplomacy. And once i thought we got where we want to be i was one of those lucky man to uncover the truth. Allegiance i was working for so hard is actually allegiance for puppies. They knew they would be never punished.
    About you being the only one, apart from IP, to have achieved anything on this server, one could argue against, but I'm not going to bother lol.. I can tell what you're trying to say, I can see where you're coming from, and besides at least someone feels good about themselves and the hard work they put into getting there while still being white and fluffy

I really really do consider everyone in alphas retarded No matter what side they are on, wild or red. Still dumb That is the main reason i find this server as self esteem boosting.
    I wouldn't call them retarded perse.... They are smart ppl.. but.. but.. if I haven' got anything nice to say, I'll keep it to myself.. But they are smart ppl.. Too smart perhaps.. Its not exactly doing them any favors XD

-----Signing offfff...
    I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.

Natarian Knight

OMG, i did it again

When, dear Lord, when will breathalyser for a keyboard will be invented?!?

And who says, i am leaving? All i am saying is that i am no longer attached to my own account which holds the control of the Black wing but i still access few others to see what is going on in the real world of travian. Certain good things are happening to me in real life currently and this server was nothing but a massive frustration to me. Considering that one would say - just let it go! But do i? F no!

More importantly, i would like to encourage more regular members post here and share their opinions on current events.

Nevertheless my own post is just ridiculous self on a back patting and calling everyone else on the server noobs. Not my intention if i remember my initial intention correctly
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

@Fleg

I am very curious. Why did you try to contact Lords after Black finally secured the quad with Red? As far as I know PTT members wanted to work with Wild, not others. That's also the reason I asked certain W|Heart members not to attack border PTT villages since the server started.
    Josh W / PTT s8 '08-'09, Alpine /WILD s6 '10-'11, /EaD ts10 '10-'11,
    Jack London /WILD ts7 '11-'12, ts2 '12-'13,
    Jack London /Infamous ts2 '13-14', Orbit / Wild ts1 '13-'14

Fleg,

Now then, now then!

You have not been attached to "your account" for what now, 6+ weeks? One of your latests was that Red / Black should not attack Wild at all, but just let wild take chunks out of them with no response. The last time you had access to offence plans, a lot of them hit heavy defence, coincidence?, you said once that RED/Black vs Wild was pretty much PTT v PTT, on this server you have failed massively, change your in game name and start again another server.

Your drunken rants over various forms of communication left nobody trusting you, you have become a joke here and the only person who has any faith in your ability is yourself.

Get over yourself and go find something else to do other than flame a forums you have very little (at best) to do with.

Quote Originally Posted by Flegmatic View Post
    my own account which holds the control of the Black wing

you might want to check that when you sobre up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Defensive_Rat View Post
    you might want to check that when you sobre up!!
    Excuse me... Who are you exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    Maca, stop embarrassing yourself.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast