Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tournament plans?

Axerider

Lol..... @docalex a bit harsh don't you think..?

About NMIGN, i think i gave you the clear answer
    xD I think you may have just burned FE there
    I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.

I am Odin's Staff. I am either in Odin's hands or by his side.

Personally, would rather got to s2.com and see what MDS has to offer first hand than play that shambolic 'Championship server'. Top 1000 of each tribe qualifying is just atrocious.
    The next round's going to be on T4 too. T4 makes Commodore64 look fast and smooth.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Odinsstaff View Post
    Personally, would rather got to s2.com and see what MDS has to offer first hand than play that shambolic 'Championship server'. Top 1000 of each tribe qualifying is just atrocious.
    The next round's going to be on T4 too. T4 makes Commodore64 look fast and smooth.
    You are lucky of having Commodore. Seems you are rich. I am still stuck with my good old Atari 135 XE
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

Good going... Nice spams
    I have increased the spam count +1

To the thread initiator - Useless topic to start. Which alliance will start or not, u may see ingame. If u play in a server, better use some time there without doing spam.

And u started Indian server!! A server where no competition Have they ever seen more than 3 alliances after 3 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Killer View Post
    Good going... Nice spams
    I have increased the spam count +1

To the thread initiator - Useless topic to start. Which alliance will start or not, u may see ingame. If u play in a server, better use some time there without doing spam.

And u started Indian server!! A server where no competition Have they ever seen more than 3 alliances after 3 months?
    Ouch that hurts...

I am Odin's Staff. I am either in Odin's hands or by his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Flegmatic View Post
    You are lucky of having Commodore. Seems you are rich. I am still stuck with my good old Atari 135 XE
    Never had it, my cousin did if memory serves.
    We used to play text based games on it and they were the epitome of aggravation.

"Look"
    "You see a broken tree branch"
    "Take twig"
    "Unsure what a 'twig' is"
    "Take tree branch"
    "You can't do that"
    "Take broken tree branch"
    "Unsure what a 'broken tree branch is'"
    Oh you gotta be kidding me! Ok, "Take stick"
    "You pick up the stick"

-> Head to desk.

On-Topic, I wish anyone going to play the Champ server well and hope they have a good round.

Thorned Warrior

He is one of the original alphas.

He is one of the two playing good/bad cop with me being the good one. Bad one is NMIGN/FE. I bet it went totally unnoticed by public. Searched for a remedy and a safe haven in Wild - got trickery and accusations of being sexist in return. Would slap them in return of my fragile composure being in the jeopardy but unfortunately there was no credibility after my nickname enough. Hehe, and no intelectual superiority i might add.
    NMIGN and myself are not the same person. If you think so - message the moderators to check things out.
    Quote Originally Posted by hsarp View Post
    :O FE and NMIGN are the same person? If that's what I think you're saying! Good lord, I was right..! (about who NMIGN is of course)..

....PF good cop? Really.. So he is really pink and fluffy with you..?

Ed:: I kind of forgot how NMIGN was with you Fleggy, but yeah.. FE is pretty nasty to you.. Not lost on me.. nah ah..
    NMIGN and myself are not the same person - but I have some of NMIGN's knowledge, including the fact that Flegmatic is an attention seeking alcoholic who exists on this server simply to try to troll people on the forum while letting others in RED/Black play his account. You can still look up NMIGN's post history - and my statement that some of his posts are quite an interesting read does not make us the same person. Hate to break it to you.

Yeap. Hard to believe but from those two Poor Faustus was the Fluffy and Pink one
    About NMIGN, i think i gave you the clear answer...
    There is nothing clear in what you said - you just tried to imply that NMIGN and myself are the same person, with no grounds for it. Are you upset that I have all of RED's Alpha logs while you don't, so you're left out of my knowledge circle?

Quote Originally Posted by hsarp View Post
    xD I think you may have just burned FE there
    And this is why Aristotelian has essentially ignored you on Skype and is currently deleting from the server.

Axerider

Hello,

Lets try and keep this server on topic shall we?

Cheers,

Tim

Axerider

@FE, Too bad Aristotelian is deleting.. I guess he has his reasons.. Wish him all the best in RL..Btw, I kind of liked NMIGN, whoever me may/might have been.. (sorry you're not him )..

If this means you're never coming back to the forum again, I hope you had fun while it lasted, all the in-game stuff, all the trolling/arguing on the forum etc....even a tiny bit of fun. Take care FE...
    I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Hello,

Lets try and keep this server on topic shall we?

Cheers,

Tim
    No use Mr Moderator... They will only discuss Alpha, Beta and Gamma here no matter what's the topic

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast