Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament plans?

Default Tournament plans?

Hello all,

I left this server some time back as my alliance (Lords) were going no where... Joined an Indian server and made a lot of new friends there... Will be launching an account in the Tournament server in the SE quad... I was wondering if any of the top alliances like Wild, Red, IP, Black or Swat are having any plans for the tournament server... Just inquisitive, ignore it if you think I am just another random noob

Natarian Knight

Have no clue who you are and mentioning Lords does not increase your credibility, but...

There is a slight chance this thread you created might be just the thing that this server needed.
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Flegmatic View Post
    Have no clue who you are and mentioning Lords does not increase your credibility, but...

There is a slight chance this thread you created might be just the thing that this server needed.
    I was just a small player with 4 villages... name was Merit... the people I knew like Dead Monsters, Merrom all deleted... Don't know whether Ayan is still there... But I am not that important here... But my question may have some value to the people coming to this forum

Axerider

ignore it if you think I am just another random noob
    .....ignoring random noob.. lol... I'm just kidding.. I've actually registered (they said they had limited seats), not sure if I'm going to play, (they said they had limited seats!!). I mean, what if I changed my mind and wanted to play, but there were no more seats left afterwards?.. I mean I had to.. It was the only logical thing to do.. Or it'd be like the last time I was like I wanted to watch Harry Potter, Transformers, Immortal, Rio.. I just ignored the time frame and they changed the movie in cinemas before I even got to watch 'em.... >.<.... and then there was that time I had to watch Sucker punch twice! I didn't even like that movie much the 1st time around.. Bjork's sound track was awesome though.. I think I'm starting to ramble on way too much, so I'll stop here..
    I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.

If I got this email I would be tempted

http://forum.travian.com/showthread....74#post1801174

This server as cost me enough already lol I would like to spend their gold
    2011 S7 Wild. 2012 S2 Wild, tx8 Spartans. 2013 S1 Wild, S2 Infamous.
    2014 S5 Wild, S6 Infamous

Quote Originally Posted by hsarp View Post
    .....ignoring random noob.. lol... I'm just kidding.. I've actually registered (they said they had limited seats), not sure if I'm going to play, (they said they had limited seats!!). I mean, what if I changed my mind and wanted to play, but there were no more seats left afterwards?.. I mean I had to.. It was the only logical thing to do.. Or it'd be like the last time I was like I wanted to watch Harry Potter, Transformers, Immortal, Rio.. I just ignored the time frame and they changed the movie in cinemas before I even got to watch 'em.... >.<.... and then there was that time I had to watch Sucker punch twice! I didn't even like that movie much the 1st time around.. Bjork's sound track was awesome though.. I think I'm starting to ramble on way too much, so I'll stop here..
    You are from Wild aren't you? Are your friends coming? It would be interesting to see if the much talked about Wild meta can rock the tournament server too

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    If I got this email I would be tempted

http://forum.travian.com/showthread....74#post1801174

This server as cost me enough already lol I would like to spend their gold
    Damn it, all i have in my inbox is offerings of money from loan companies and banks and warning from travian that my forum inbox is 90% full...

You must be an excellent player, Boo.
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by hsarp View Post
    .....ignoring random noob.. lol... I'm just kidding.. I've actually registered (they said they had limited seats), not sure if I'm going to play, (they said they had limited seats!!). I mean, what if I changed my mind and wanted to play, but there were no more seats left afterwards?.. I mean I had to.. It was the only logical thing to do..
    they said T4 beta @ s10 would be limited too, and that you should sign up and you maybe would be lucky to recieve a beta key... yet there was free registration without the beta key for pretty much the whole time... but yeah, guess people might be more interrested in this.

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by rustumrocks View Post
    You are from Wild aren't you? Are your friends coming? It would be nice to see if the much talked about Wild meta can rock the tournament server too
    Sorry, I don't know.. I'm not even sure I'm going to play...

@Boo, who the hell is proudfusion? I want to be his/her best friend right now *innocent face*.. hehe.. If I get that, I might play too..lol..
    I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.

Quote Originally Posted by rustumrocks View Post
    You are from Wild aren't you? Are your friends coming? It would be interesting to see if the much talked about Wild meta can rock the tournament server too
    they said they wont in another thread.

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast