Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Goodbye OSC

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Tim View Post
    Hello,

Just a reminder that such discussions are not permitted on these forums as idle speculation and no facts (which can only be gained by the player and the staff) is not the best idea.

If you feel you have evidence or proof please send it to the Multihunter and it will be investigated.

Regards,

Tim
    MH's do nothing, just tell you nothing wrong, even though you know different, so MH's need to start to listen to players a bit more and do their JOB properly, and not sit back and think oh why should i bother looking as they don't know if we have or not, so sod them, and let players BOT even more, and on that note i will just say, that MH's are not doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by badboy's View Post
    he is OSC spy and when he gets to a high lvl WW he will go back to OSC and Glory can not see it lol
    that is a lie. badboy i am thinking it's true that you are connected to Bea more and more. this was my 1st time having rebels as a teamie,but 1 thing i know and that is he isn't a spie for anyone. i don't see Glory winning as they are also confeded to another alliance that has a WW. and any1 that held a WW on T4 knows how easy it is to zero a WW multiple times. So supporting 2 is inconcievable. if it was T3.5 than you could hold 2 and support 2,but not T4. time will tell
    good luck to all alliances that has a WW. make it quick and painless so new round can start. private message me your name badboy to make sure you aren't ever in my team please.

Passive

Quote Originally Posted by warriorprincess View Post
    that is a lie. badboy i am thinking it's true that you are connected to Bea more and more. this was my 1st time having rebels as a teamie,but 1 thing i know and that is he isn't a spie for anyone. i don't see Glory winning as they are also confeded to another alliance that has a WW. and any1 that held a WW on T4 knows how easy it is to zero a WW multiple times. So supporting 2 is inconcievable. if it was T3.5 than you could hold 2 and support 2,but not T4. time will tell
    good luck to all alliances that has a WW. make it quick and painless so new round can start. private message me your name badboy to make sure you aren't ever in my team please.
    Talking from from ts9 you right that more then one is hard to support. However we found there that you need more then one just to take out all the WW hammers that are about. As for it being quick and painless i really doubt it will be

Durisbane

WW is lame on T4, it should just go die! please just let balkan build to level 100 without attacking them, ill sent you 500 phalanx if you do

....and I will send 1000 Praets to anyone who does the opposite. A Balkan win would be quite sickening. Red Tube was so desperate he literally IGM'd countless TLL members asking them to spy. We are an anvil and have still ***** slapped so many Blakans we have lost count.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa41 View Post
    ....and I will send 1000 Praets to anyone who does the opposite. A Balkan win would be quite sickening. Red Tube was so desperate he literally IGM'd countless TLL members asking them to spy. We are an anvil and have still ***** slapped so many Blakans we have lost count.
    carry on bashing them

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa41 View Post
    TLL..I was on Duranta and it was a pure off a/c. Anyhow old a/c..IDK whether it got whooped or amlan sold it off or he came and kicked us all of..whatever be it..its still a pure off a/c and would have got a 100k hammer atleast..cap hammer....he strt building it late mid game..

Default wow.

Final Word- I agreed with one of your posts, at some point ...back in my massive "catch up reading session".

Anywho.

I just learned the server ended. I also have read endless threads and posts. Kinda funny when you have played a long time to see players under different names being "kicked" and this and that, yet.. yet.. acting as if the kicking or show of "this or that" has altered bloodlines of cheating and etc.

On the other hand, it is really awesome to see the anti bot crowd showing up in force. I love it. I hope it continues.

All that said, we might just play next round. I am excited to see the real players. And for once, I'd like to see the REAL players make a bit more of the cheaters on the forums. Its our only option. I have in fact pointed out obvious cheats with days of reports to back it up, and it was "not able to prove".

In this fashion, I reccommend all real players, play. The bots had a bit of downturn with their billing and etc, but they have since increased their billing options... is just a matter of time.

On that note, before thread is deleted.. I look forward to next server. I look forward to what the cheaters and non cheaters bring to the table. I look more forward to the elder players who know the difference, and what side they will choose. At some point, a win is a win. But really, a win is a win is a very P blah ussy way at viewing a war game.
    No matter how quiet I have to play, I will let you build, and I will hunt and f'ing destroy you, just like you destroyed this game. I'll use a sh*t ton of gold to do it as well, because how in the hell do you think travian has money to redevelop?
    I'm kinda excited. Actually, I am really excited. Play it low key, don't rat people out until the end. Skype, whatever communication you use.. save it. wait until after artes to let it rip. Get in there, Get in there GOOD!

What we will build, what we will do, will be 100% by HAND, people.. PEOPLE>
    Imagine that.. people.
    Just me, no password sharing anymore, sorry guys Bots, Bots, and Liars, OH MY!

Hmm.. I dont know if it is just me who has been blind, naive and deaf as usual.. but I dont think the cheating has been that bad this server.. or well.. at least I just havent noticed it..

IDK...neither me did Kat..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789