Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The last challing

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by wingless View Post
    Whats with all the banned accounts in the SW? I hope they're not garaging ww hammers, that would be pretty pathetic.
    They are definitely garaging WW hammers, a common trick to save crop and protect armies from GSOT, as we all have seen these "clean" method to cheat from every server where minions of CWL have played. But I hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by wingless View Post
    Whats with all the banned accounts in the SW? I hope they're not garaging ww hammers, that would be pretty pathetic.
    Say it isn't so Joe...
    But tell me and others more please.Who,what and how many?
    I know the SE had a whole ally banned then they disapear,most likey deleted.

I'm in the NE also,but all I hear is send moar troops...etc
    And be a good little grunt.hehe
    Just like on S7.
    S7.com 2010 Gambit10 Thunder/Ministry
    S6.com 2011 Crasher
    S3.com 2013 Thanatos WC

It isn't so.

Love from Joe.
    2012/13 - au4 Dr Feelgood, com7 Ruthless
    2011 - usx Once Upon A Time, s6 Ozzfest, Champ Dr Feelgood
    2010 - S1 Dr Feelgood, S6 Hamper, x2 DrFeelgood

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by No-obody View Post
    It isn't so.

Love from Joe.
    Thats great! Just other kinds of cheating then!
    Kawaii - WC
    Gummy Bears - MC

propaghandi

Troop parking is a relatively minor issue when one considers the shameless bot use and multiaccounting by some players on this server, its not hard to spot them, once you chief a villa its the guy who sends attacks every hour for a 24-48 hour period and despite all troops dying the same ammount keep coming over and over without any deviation
    I do find it hypocritical that wot wold make a big deal of troop parking when its a tactic that they have used themselves among others that are not so 'legit' I do seem to remember on s1 how avi played the mostly account all server yet strangely enough at the end of the server his sig had a different account name, now before anyone runs and says sitter lets just remember that sitters cannot send multiple cata waves on attack from both accounts to land one sec after each other so please do us all a favor and drop the hypocritical victim act, you have been doing a bang up job this server nobody disputes that but I am sure that your meta has its share of bad *****s (apparently the delucious fruit that is not an orange is forbidden in travian as well not only in the garden of eden) as well

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by propaghandi View Post
    Troop parking is a relatively minor issue when one considers the shameless bot use and multiaccounting by some players on this server, its not hard to spot them, once you chief a villa its the guy who sends attacks every hour for a 24-48 hour period and despite all troops dying the same ammount keep coming over and over without any deviation
    I do find it hypocritical that wot wold make a big deal of troop parking when its a tactic that they have used themselves among others that are not so 'legit' I do seem to remember on s1 how avi played the mostly account all server yet strangely enough at the end of the server his sig had a different account name, now before anyone runs and says sitter lets just remember that sitters cannot send multiple cata waves on attack from both accounts to land one sec after each other so please do us all a favor and drop the hypocritical victim act, you have been doing a bang up job this server nobody disputes that but I am sure that your meta has its share of bad *****s (apparently the delucious fruit that is not an orange is forbidden in travian as well not only in the garden of eden) as well
    you still sad about you didnt "remember" to send rams with army (or build rams to army) and after that your cap did puf.. If manu would trusted my words your army would never even hit anywere, but he waited ~10k TK to come back before sended his attack.(also 1/3 of that army were still at feeders)

And also mostly was played by my old dual. i were there sitter in that account, but used it to lead rest SW. until in one time i starter to use my real account.
    But i can say that i have used different passwords time to time to spy accounts to collect intel from clean computers.

PS. Also this round were im... some might know. mostly all again know my dual's account But this is my first time in 6years when im not leading group with im.

PS.. Also i dont need to lie, havent never lied to my members. Just might that i wont tell everything. Mostly this is reason why have had allways so good intels about server because many has know i can be trusted.

propaghandi

Angry

those damn rams been haunting me for 2 years now lol
    That hammer did not hit a soft target because the whole point of a suicide run is for the damn thing to not come back, I could have hit targets closer to me very easily with success like my alliance mate did when she hit clayman and a few others but I chose your best player who also had titan boots hence giving him plenty oportunity to o pop my cap before my hammer landed, also the reason I had almost no defense even though there was 100k def sitting at my personal defender's account only a few squares away as for my hammer building abilities and your inisnuation that there were no rams to send one only has to look at my s4 account that despite having a 2 month late start was the #1 pop account in the server by artifact release and also had the second largest hammer in the server at that time, my only regret about s1 was having been a pain in the *** for no other reason then just the fun of it you did do a good job as leader and despite my propaganda on that server I actually did like your leadership style as it is very similar to mine in many ways
    But all that stuff is old news, I still think your team is good and doing a great job on this server but the harping on small crap that is and has always been part of the game is hypocritical because we both know you have team mates who are doing or have done the same sort of stuff hell u just admitted to password sharing which carries a 5% penalty so does that mean that since leadership accepts cheating everyone else on the team does as well? I don't hink it does, the making a big deal of a small meaningless things is getting old, I mean I been hearing about bornx's ball cutting comment all server long like the guy went and pissed on somebody's grandmother's grave instead of taking it for what it was which is something most of us are guilty of just bravado and harmless chest pounding and we all know nobody actually cared about it but its easy to just keep harping on it over and over again to try and make the guy seem like some sort of bad guy yes I understand the intent is to challenge his leadership ability and this is a very valid strategy but be a little more creative and get some new material from time to time you would figure that since 80% of the people who post here are from your meta one of them would come up with something new from time to time

Axerider

I could have hit targets closer to me very easily with success like my alliance mate did when she hit clayman and a few others but I chose your best player who also had titan boots hence giving him plenty oportunity to o pop my cap before my hammer landed
    Lol,you must have dreams about catapulting me )
    The account aly hit and was close to her was J0ker, played at that point by spionux's dual.... (funny thing is that account was matador's original account when server started ...). Then when her hammer died i think she sent to bve if i remember right . I was hit on that server 2 times, but by the Wolfpack and Legends guys(my respect to them especially to the ones who decided to continue the game later on)

Anyway coming back to this server, i was amazed to see your posts after the NE cleared 815 of armies, guess now 815 is proposing colony an united SE for WW race and you have shifted again the propaganda against the ones you love so much in WC )
    s4.travian.com - nuznuz : LM-A
    s1.travian.com - -Kag- : MH
    tc6.travian.com - MikeK : WC

But all that stuff is old news, I still think your team is good and doing a great job on this server but the harping on small crap that is and has always been part of the game is hypocritical because we both know you have team mates who are doing or have done the same sort of stuff hell u just admitted to password sharing which carries a 5% penalty so does that mean that since leadership accepts cheating everyone else on the team does as well?
    I would ask that you, and everyone else, be very careful with claims re cheating. Your comment above implies that because Avi made a claim about prior servers that leadership of WTO accepts cheating. Please note:

Quote Originally Posted by 512iva View Post
    But this is my first time in 6years when im not leading group with im.
    I have no personal issue with you guys rehashing old business. You clearly have history. But perhaps you can stick to what you actually know. Try it -- its fun!

I can make no claims for TnT or WC. The could be 100% clean players or 100% cheaters. I do not know and it is inappropriate for me to make claims for them even if I did know. But I can tell you OTF leaders do not password share or facilitate it in any way.

And in the same light it is inappropriate for me to make claims here as to why so many SW accounts have been banned. Yes people have speculated. I think it is natural to wonder. I mean it is truly an amazing number of accounts. That being said I am sure we are all familiar with people who have been banned unfairly and those that have been banned because of a real infraction that they did not understand they were committing. There is a big difference between those things and using banning as a tool to garage troops or prevent damage from expected attacks. And discussing that is one thing but accusing someone of it without proof entirely another imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ClayMan View Post
    ...guess now 815 is proposing colony an united SE for WW race and you have shifted again the propaganda against the ones you love so much in WC )
    oOo do you have some reason to think this beyond his return to declaring the evilness of WC?

-e

ps -- we have to chat with the other quads on forum as no one wants to be our friends in game :'(

Propaghandi you gotta be kidding me mate !

Defending bronx what are your intentions really. There are just a few things wrong when it comes to bronx, first fof he is a F**kin leader, chest pounding doesn't suit a leader. Then there is the case of bullsh!t!ng the DA forum posters said that they'll acknowledge when they met a true worthy adversary, we've been pounding on those guys like i don't know what its sad really to beat a dead horse but thats what it is. But still Mr. Bronx come here shouts his mouth off very opposite to what one expects of a leader. So no none of us has any respect for him frannkly i'd be astounded if someone did and i fail to understand why he thinks so highly of himself that we've to call forum reins to counter his bullsh!t why can't he get his head around the fact that no one likes him and feel it obligatory to reply to his nonsense of their own accord

As for you having your fun on last s1 and not caring about anything else as long as you had your fun, hate to break it to you but i think we've just about a little bit more fun than you so you gotta present something better to rest your case :P

As far as the cheating is concerned i'd let you speculate yeah? or no hold on a second you are good with gathering info and i suppose you are already aware of lots of stuff like you always are so what happens now?

Big accounts get banned in the SW and we are not even allowed to think about it? I don't get your comparison values either cheating is not allowed in travian doesn't matters which form so how come you grade troops parking any less than other? I expected better game ethic values from you. SW is the enemy they f**k up we talk about it heck we'll make fun of them try to take the micky out of it frustrate them whatever the heck all part of the game, so we'll keep doing it regardless of what anyone says

P.S: Still waiting on those results you'd gathered from forum trolling you know, it'd be sad in the end if you say i knew this i am looking forward to more of a type "hey i knew this and that is how i used it to my benefit against you guys"
    s7 FWE & Crusaders - s7 Defiance
    s5 Spectre - s1 MH tc6 WC - ts7 MC
    tc3 Flesh L!ght

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast