Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight From My Heart........

acctually they only proved they can talk, nolby proved they could farm that was about it never saw anything else from red or IP oh yeah i also saw you guys laying down and complaining about it,,,,there was allot of boasting coming from you guys and you never backed it up so yeah u can go and rant about how well coordinated you have been or would have been if only this or that would have been like that and the other was and and and and bla bla bla but in reality u never proved a single thing only that your good target practise
    Quote Originally Posted by herbalmessiah View Post
    I hope you realize you will never win an arguement with silent wind. You may think you can, but you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Wind View Post
    acctually they only proved they can talk, nolby proved they could farm that was about it never saw anything else from red or IP oh yeah i also saw you guys laying down and complaining about it,,,,there was allot of boasting coming from you guys and you never backed it up so yeah u can go and rant about how well coordinated you have been or would have been if only this or that would have been like that and the other was and and and and bla bla bla but in reality u never proved a single thing only that your good target practise
    Check my posting history. Any boasting or complaining? The closest thing I have for complaining is the lack of worthy opponents for your team that deserves worthier opponents.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Flegmatic View Post
    Artemis. You sweat brave heart you

It bothers you that the server sucks. It sucks because all the competition was so incredibly weak? Or the possible competition (including some members of quite an elite group) just rapidly deleted themselves?

Now why would a group of people, obviously proven themselves in aggressive game style, coordination, knowledge of game mechanics and some with unique skills would go poof all of the sudden and quite amazingly right after it would be a perfect time to prove their skill against worthy opponent such as at least thrice as big of opponent?

Probably just a bunch of pathetic losers just not happy that they are no longer facing farms, right?

It will soak in sooner or later, i promise...

On Hsarps post. You've got the meaning of her post. Taking out a single word out of the post with which she tried to explain her emotions and sink her face into a dictionary about what that word actually means is a good way to go. Why don't ya kick her in a spleen while she's down too. I mean able guy will support it or even maybe call you a wuss for not knocking her teeth out as well

And emoticon
    To be honest, since I am not in leadership or overall that interested in detailed politics this round, I cant really know for sure why these so called elites did nothing. Maybe they suddenly decided to play on the tournament server and win the big cash, or maybe they were all on an island and a meteor hit it, or maybe the aliens took over their bodies, or the zombies ate their brains, or maybe they all decided to get a life (kudos if this is the one), or maybe they were plain old lazy and couldnt be arsed to actually put in any effort to actually organize an alliance, or maybe they were too full of themselves to care about anything other than their own accounts, or maybe they were simply a bunch of incompetent simmers or... I could go on like this forever
    I dont know why they sucked, but I havent seen any of this proving of themselves, all I seen was Wild cutting through them like butter, and them sending back barely organized attacks. Growing big accounts does count of proof of skill, just not the kind you mentioned . Maybe skill isnt the right word, more like enough time to make it work. Time one so skilled could use for say... organizing a real competitive alliance? Or maybe they just didnt get this is a team game ...

As for the kicking in the spleen while she's down and knocking teeth out and hurt emotions and... you are aware this is after all just a game, right? Why not call me a 3 headed baby eating monster whilst ur at it, maybe I'll get my feelings irreparably damaged too and need all you Red, Black and Ip to come and so selflessly support me.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by cathcatca View Post
    you suck because you are not a mindless pawn.
    Don't want to be a follower? Do leadership work. Tada! Easy solution!

Quote Originally Posted by Flegmatic View Post
    It sucks because all the competition was so incredibly weak? Or the possible competition (including some members of quite an elite group) just rapidly deleted themselves?
    It doesn't matter whether you're Rocky, Flegmatic, or a random noob, quitting without even trying to fight is weak. I'll take random, enthusiastic noobs with 5k troops over experienced "elites" like Nolby any day of the week.

Storytime:
    A few s1s ago, Artemis's alliance was much larger than mine and was kicking our teeth in. Rather than say, "Evil zerg! I quit!" like some "good" players this s7 have done, I stuck around and helped the alliance out. Voila!

I am Odin's Staff. I am either in Odin's hands or by his side.

Lost:

Sense of perspective, brevity and wit.
    If found, please return to com7 Travian forums.
    Finder will be rewarded with more lulz.
    (Reward subject to availability and the grace of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May his noodly goodness touch you today!)

Quote Originally Posted by Griefer View Post
    Check my posting history. Any boasting or complaining? The closest thing I have for complaining is the lack of worthy opponents for your team that deserves worthier opponents.
    i didnt have you in mind when i posted that it was more a reply to flegs post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbalmessiah View Post
    I hope you realize you will never win an arguement with silent wind. You may think you can, but you can't.

an alliance can't function without the leaders, but the leaders can't function without the members. Simple as that.

now both Caliban (who did it a lot ruder though) and frogzzzz basically told hsarp to get the f... out if she wasn't happy with everything the leaders do... This further proved my views on atleast caliban beeing arrogant to an enormous degree.

worst part is, hsarp even said that she did appreciate your work, and did not want to split with the team as she had other friends in there, and yet you push on with the "we don't need you, because you do nothing for the alliance". Yeah well, try to see how well you do without those 100+ members of yours.

/rant off

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Caliban

and there lies the illusion of hsarp my dear WM. 100+ members?
    I guess it is just a sign o' the times. One poster comes on and says something you are sympathetic to and it is as if they are now covered in some sort of pixie dust transforming them into the "99%"

If even a fraction of our membership felt the way she did we would not have been able to perform in as dominating fashion as we have. The WILD is a well oiled-machine and despite any indications otherwise, hsarp's opinions are really only her own. I have not seen much support for her position anywhere else on this forum, our forum, or our various skype rooms. Oddly enough, the main focus of most WILD members has been defending against enemy hammers and destroying enemy villages. Thus far, it seems the people feeling most betrayed by our leadership is hsarp, odinstaff, and some dude from IP .

She can say the post is not about her, but the title of the thread kinda gives away the game. It is obvious she enjoys getting plaudits from our enemies for suggesting she was betrayed by those "evil wild alphas". Using her as a "useful idiot" was more relevant when RED/BLACK/IP were still fighting their war of words (as opposed to the war in-game). Now that they have been thoroughly trashed, what is left? hsarp still demanding some sort of mea culpa and continuing to accuse WILD leadership of acting in bad faith. And ofc a few randoms coming out of the woodwork to high-five her.

According to her, I have used our members as pawns, betrayed them, and I am guilty of all the accusations leveled at me by RED leadership. Why else would she be so disgusted that I dare come to forum and defend myself and my alliance? After all, even in some of her own posts she was parroting false RED propaganda, while in the same breath telling WILD leadership that attempts to set the record straight are beneath us, and we need to "move on".

Well, as hard as it may be for her and others to believe, I have moved on. I moved on the second they told me they had recruited IP. But just because you move on does not mean you sit idly by while others slander you and your teammates. It does not mean you blind yourself to the past and the lessons to be learned from it. And ultimately it does not mean you ignore the misguided and ill-informed attacks of one of your teammates even if it is "Straight From My Heart".

Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post

and there lies the illusion of hsarp my dear WM. 100+ members?
    I guess it is just a sign o' the times. One poster comes on and says something you are sympathetic to and it is as if they are now covered in some sort of pixie dust transforming them into the "99%"

If even a fraction of our membership felt the way she did we would not have been able to perform in as dominating fashion as we have. The WILD is a well oiled-machine and despite any indications otherwise, hsarp's opinions are really only her own. I have not seen much support for her position anywhere else on this forum, our forum, or our various skype rooms. Oddly enough, the main focus of most WILD members has been defending against enemy hammers and destroying enemy villages. Thus far, it seems the people feeling most betrayed by our leadership is hsarp, odinstaff, and some dude from IP .

She can say the post is not about her, but the title of the thread kinda gives away the game. It is obvious she enjoys getting plaudits from our enemies for suggesting she was betrayed by those "evil wild alphas". Using her as a "useful idiot" was more relevant when RED/BLACK/IP were still fighting their war of words (as opposed to the war in-game). Now that they have been thoroughly trashed, what is left? hsarp still demanding some sort of mea culpa and continuing to accuse WILD leadership of acting in bad faith. And ofc a few randoms coming out of the woodwork to high-five her.

According to her, I have used our members as pawns, betrayed them, and I am guilty of all the accusations leveled at me by RED leadership. Why else would she be so disgusted that I dare come to forum and defend myself and my alliance? After all, even in some of her own posts she was parroting false RED propaganda, while in the same breath telling WILD leadership that attempts to set the record straight are beneath us, and we need to "move on".

Well, as hard as it may be for her and others to believe, I have moved on. I moved on the second they told me they had recruited IP. But just because you move on does not mean you sit idly by while others slander you and your teammates. It does not mean you blind yourself to the past and the lessons to be learned from it. And ultimately it does not mean you ignore the misguided and ill-informed attacks of one of your teammates even if it is "Straight From My Heart".
    once again you prove your arrogance by completely ignoring what others say and twist it so you can come forth with your own slander of others.

I said that you show a great disregard towards your members. Granted, not all of them feel the same way as each other, no arguing there. what my point was, was that the leaders need their members, and you seem to think that to be a blatant lie, you seem to believe that as long as you are playing, no one else is needed. I told you to try to see how far you would get without your members (which is somewhat around 100+); I did not say that they all think or feel the same.

I was merely pointing out your arrogance and disrespect towards those who actually do make WILD what it is the members; ALONG with the leaders.

an alliance needs both leaders and members to function properly.

I am sorry for such a relatively hostile reply, but points put forward camly, seems to be of no use, as you tend to ignore them.

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    now both Caliban (who did it a lot ruder though) and frogzzzz basically told hsarp to get the f...
    Do not presume to put words in my mouth. I am pointing out an obvious truth. If your words and thoughts and beliefs don't have much weight, do something useful and they might have more weight. WILD is not a democracy. Not everyone has an equal voice. If you expect things to happen, get out there and work for them, don't just sit behind an alliance name and nonchalantly expect the world to conform to your wishes.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast