Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: What's next?

  1. #11
    Natarian Knight Priapus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.12.2009
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Iīm intrested why theres almost weekly banned accounts in SW. For me it looks that theres multies or those cannot play with rules. Atm SW 2nd WW-acco is banned.

    At this point I do not know of any players that has not seen bannís on WW account at endgame. I wish we could talk about it but again the admins will ban your account here as well. They do not like us disusing how unfair/ incompetent they are.
    Priapus Proud leader of SOT S6 2009
    Priapus alliance LEMURS-F S8 2010
    TheNoobs alliance Reload S7 2010

  2. #12
    Axerider MmHm's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.07.2008
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus1 View Post
    At this point I do not know of any players that has not seen bannís on WW account at endgame. I wish we could talk about it but again the admins will ban your account here as well. They do not like us disusing how unfair/ incompetent they are.
    Yeah, that unwillingness to turn a blind eye to shared passwords and multis just really sucks.

    I'd be happy to introduce you to several historical ww holders who didn't have their accounts banned, if you'd like.

  3. #13
    Natarian Knight The Dark Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.07.2008
    Location
    s6
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus1 View Post
    At this point I do not know of any players that has not seen bannís on WW account at endgame. I wish we could talk about it but again the admins will ban your account here as well. They do not like us disusing how unfair/ incompetent they are.
    This is my 6th server and this is the first time I have seen a WW banned. I Have been the holder/builder of a wonder myself and also a sitter on one and we never had any banning issues. You only get banned if you are not following the rules correctly. So no need to trash the mods or those who enforce the rules of the game.
    REVO...One...SEC...The Colony Ņ≥ x 4 rounds
    SG-GL...grid

  4. #14
    propaghandi
    Guest

    Default

    This is the second server in a row that I play where a ww got banned in s4 it was the ww held by gooders (trust) & friends in that server it was blamed on mh cause mh was working for the other team according to several players who have moved around a few accounts on this server, missunderstandings tend to happen for every team these guys play on, I guess they must have really bad luck finding corrupt moderators

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus1 View Post
    At this point I do not know of any players that has not seen bann’s on WW account at endgame. I wish we could talk about it but again the admins will ban your account here as well. They do not like us disusing how unfair/ incompetent they are.
    Only loosers need to cheat to do what their betters can do whitout pass sharing or some such things. While I don't know that is behind the bans, it is safe enough to assume the reasons are aomng the most propable and most coomon ones conserning wonders.

    It would quite nice to be near some of these characters that are vocal on the forum and of relatively high profile here in this server among the other 3 quads, I bet none of you pussies could a sh|t agains group such as WC in close quarters war. Most of you would just end up being target practice and farms.
    s1.com: Deviant, MH (2010) tc6.com: Kawaii, WC (2011) ts7.com: Gummy Bears, MC (2013) tc3.travian.com Hime, IV
    Everybody loves bunnies, right?

  6. #16
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    29.03.2011
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little bunny View Post
    It would quite nice to be near some of these characters that are vocal on the forum and of relatively high profile here in this server among the other 3 quads, I bet none of you pussies could a sh|t agains group such as WC in close quarters war. Most of you would just end up being target practice and farms.
    bunny is angry...
    All tho now days map should be 500/500 with these amount of players. 800/800 is too big
    With 300/300 we could finish what we started here before these n00bs build they WW's to level 100

    But hey. Lets see who is first n00b and make level 1 to they WW. We are ready to fight until enemys run out here. How many else is? Who is afraid to play travian how it should be played?

    avi215 (have been: part of GF. co-leader of The Republic. leader of MH & 105. General of HN. Now first time just normal member)

  7. #17
    Natarian Knight Priapus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.12.2009
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MmHm View Post
    Yeah, that unwillingness to turn a blind eye to shared passwords and multis just really sucks.

    I'd be happy to introduce you to several historical ww holders who didn't have their accounts banned, if you'd like.

    It clearly states in the rules that they can ban you for any reason. You don’t’ have to have done anything wrong to be banned. On S7 we had WW’s banned because the MH didn’t’ like the name of the WW’s. others were banned because of a Gold issue.

    Welcome to endgame.
    Priapus Proud leader of SOT S6 2009
    Priapus alliance LEMURS-F S8 2010
    TheNoobs alliance Reload S7 2010

  8. #18
    Guardsman e&c's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.03.2011
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus1 View Post
    It clearly states in the rules that they can ban you for any reason. You donítí have to have done anything wrong to be banned. On S7 we had WWís banned because the MH didnítí like the name of the WWís. others were banned because of a Gold issue.

    Welcome to endgame.
    Funny I am looking at the rules and I do not see where it says clearly that they can ban you for any reason. If you could quote that for us all that would be great.

    That being said we all know from experience that they ban first and check into things after. We all know of cases of MHs being heavy handed and people who were completely innocent being banned for long periods. But not on this server.

    I do find it odd that the example you gave from last s7 were both cases where the wonder holder was banned for real infractions. I played s7 and I even posted in defense of the people who were banned as the one infraction over naming could have been handled with an enforced name change and the other about the gold is a little known issue with payments and transferred gold.

    As a person who has held 2 wonders and been sitter for 4 I am more than a bit insulted that you say they all get banned. None of the ones I was involved with got banned. None used password sharing. And I am not particularly special in that regard. Most wonder holders are competent players who can manage to navigate the rules successfully.

    So while I won't jump to conclusions about the current bannings I will say your post is both offensive and lacking in knowledge.

    -e

  9. #19
    Natarian Knight Priapus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.12.2009
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by e&c View Post
    Funny I am looking at the rules and I do not see where it says clearly that they can ban you for any reason. If you could quote that for us all that would be great.

    That being said we all know from experience that they ban first and check into things after. We all know of cases of MHs being heavy handed and people who were completely innocent being banned for long periods. But not on this server.

    I do find it odd that the example you gave from last s7 were both cases where the wonder holder was banned for real infractions. I played s7 and I even posted in defense of the people who were banned as the one infraction over naming could have been handled with an enforced name change and the other about the gold is a little known issue with payments and transferred gold.

    As a person who has held 2 wonders and been sitter for 4 I am more than a bit insulted that you say they all get banned. None of the ones I was involved with got banned. None used password sharing. And I am not particularly special in that regard. Most wonder holders are competent players who can manage to navigate the rules successfully.

    So while I won't jump to conclusions about the current bannings I will say your post is both offensive and lacking in knowledge.

    -e
    (Edit.
    you are corrrect. it's not in the rules. now i'm pissed because i can't recall where i got that from but i know i didn't come up with it on my own). I’m looking at the rules now and I see they have changed. I no longer see the rule (every account must be played to its own benefit).

    You haven’t see a lot of bans on this server IMO because of the small amount of players on it.

    Name the real infractions that the WW’s were banned on S7. Show me the rule that banning a WW because it was named after Mexican food is offensive. Or that the gold issue is a banable offence.


    I didn’t say all WW’s get banned. I said (I do not know of any players that has not seen bann’s on WW account at endgame) I have played5 severs and 4 have had WW’s banned. In my experience It’s the norm, not the exception.
    Priapus Proud leader of SOT S6 2009
    Priapus alliance LEMURS-F S8 2010
    TheNoobs alliance Reload S7 2010

  10. #20
    Axerider MmHm's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.07.2008
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus1 View Post
    It clearly states in the rules that they can ban you for any reason. You donítí have to have done anything wrong to be banned. On S7 we had WWís banned because the MH didnítí like the name of the WWís. ...
    As you've noted, it says no such thing. More to the point...

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Rules
    ß7 Punishments
    If there is an offence against these game rules, the Multihunters and, if necessary, the Administrators will ban the account(s) in question and decide on a proper punishment. [my emphasis]
    Thus any infraction that doesn't involve a ban is due solely to an MH's discretion and, frankly, puts them in line for accusations of bias. The MH(s) on this server have been exceptional for quickly working through infractions and getting people back into the game.

    If the incident on S7 is the one I'm thinking of, it was more than a matter of the MH didn't like the name. The innuendo involved in the name was indeed offensive (or at least to a percentage of the population). Anyone who would risk their WW for a joke like that is making poor choices all the way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus1 View Post
    (Edit.
    you are corrrect. it's not in the rules. now i'm pissed because i can't recall where i got that from but i know i didn't come up with it on my own). Iím looking at the rules now and I see they have changed. I no longer see the rule (every account must be played to its own benefit).
    The rules have been adjusted to accommodate the implementation of system-enforced restrictions on what accounts can do with regard to account actions, especially pushing and 'friendly' chiefings. The wording you're looking for appears explicitly with regard to sitters, but is almost certainly still applicable to all actions of an account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Rules
    ß2.1 Sitting
    Every player has the right to name two sitters who may play the account during the owner's absence. Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the accountís full benefit. Abuse of this function is punishable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus
    I have played5 severs and 4 have had WWís banned. In my experience Itís the norm, not the exception.
    I have played 7 servers to date and not personally seen WWs banned until this server. Perhaps it's the company you keep?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •