Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: All Hail Lord Def Tool

Yeah you guys did amazing work and I think I already admitted to that...

Sorry you've found the server not so good, maybe it would have been better if the quality teams had been more spread out, guess we'll never know.

Congrats on not using a def tool if that's so, you deserve it. My "signature" up there was intended to be a joke - okay so I'm not so good at jokes!
    2012/13 - au4 Dr Feelgood, com7 Ruthless
    2011 - usx Once Upon A Time, s6 Ozzfest, Champ Dr Feelgood
    2010 - S1 Dr Feelgood, S6 Hamper, x2 DrFeelgood

Axerider

Mister No-obody, at leat MH has been on s1 from start to the end together with Gold. Which can not be said about the likes of your account which took advantage of our leaders good will in the end who accepted you to join in the Gold+MH meta. Now you show your true face by throwing dirt against the same guys who were foolish enough to let you in despite all the stuff we heard from the SE intel about you ...
    s4.travian.com - nuznuz : LM-A
    s1.travian.com - -Kag- : MH
    tc6.travian.com - MikeK : WC

Quote Originally Posted by ClayMan View Post
    Mister No-obody, at leat MH has been on s1 from start to the end together with Gold. Which can not be said about the likes of your account which took advantage of our leaders good will in the end who accepted you to join in the Gold+MH meta. Now you show your true face by throwing dirt against the same guys who were foolish enough to let you in despite all the stuff we heard from the SE intel about you ...
    Clay Man get a life. I've had nothing but good to say about NE and the WC folks in particular if you care to read a bit more carefully what has been actually said. If you can show me where dirt has been thrown I'd love to know. The only comment I did make was that the WC folks flame a lot here - witness the above I guess. I don't want to re-hash s1 endlessly but it was an odd server for us that's for sure. And if you try to tell us we let Gold/MH down after they were good enough to allow us to join I'll call you on that too - we let nobody down there, end of story. On the contrary, the crazyass VIP team let us down badly with a refusal of support when it was most needed, and where did that get them? Remember too we'd fought them server long until the few weeks before we joined Gold. Anyway, next time before posting, try reading what has actually been said by people before opening your yap and spouting rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by No-obody View Post
    Clay Man get a life. I've had nothing but good to say about NE and the WC folks in particular if you care to read a bit more carefully what has been actually said. If you can show me where dirt has been thrown I'd love to know. The only comment I did make was that the WC folks flame a lot here - witness the above I guess. I don't want to re-hash s1 endlessly but it was an odd server for us that's for sure. And if you try to tell us we let Gold/MH down after they were good enough to allow us to join I'll call you on that too - we let nobody down there, end of story. On the contrary, the crazyass VIP team let us down badly with a refusal of support when it was most needed, and where did that get them? Remember too we'd fought them server long until the few weeks before we joined Gold. Anyway, next time before posting, try reading what has actually been said by people before opening your yap and spouting rubbish.
    opppsss...that hurts a lot...
    "The Greatest Test of Courage is to face defeat without losing your heart"

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jane View Post
    opppsss...that hurts a lot...
    Why ? Do you think i should be hurt by people not seing the essence of my post and writing stuff just for the sake of it ?

@No-obody: You didn't dissapoint on s1, you dissapoint in the way you mock your former allies from that server on this one. Also please don't use plural, there is one big difference between ruthless and you , at least he realizes now he is not as good as he expected he was and tries to find reasons for it. On the other hand you still look at yourself like many others on this server as some travian guru or something like that. Guess you need to get some lessons in humility also ...
    s4.travian.com - nuznuz : LM-A
    s1.travian.com - -Kag- : MH
    tc6.travian.com - MikeK : WC

Quote Originally Posted by ClayMan View Post
    @No-obody: You didn't dissapoint on s1, you dissapoint in the way you mock your former allies from that server on this one. Also please don't use plural, there is one big difference between ruthless and you , at least he realizes now he is not as good as he expected he was and tries to find reasons for it. On the other hand you still look at yourself like many others on this server as some travian guru or something like that. Guess you need to get some lessons in humility also ...
    Sheesh, sorry if I came across like that. Guru? Nah not me, know a bit, not as much as many especially many in the NE and double especially those in WC. They have always had my utmost respect and if you can't read that in what I've written before - well I don't know what else to say. I cannot recall ever mocking them except maybe a few tongue in cheek comments here or there. I have too much respect for that team to mock them. Banter yes, mocking no. Though I'm sorely tempted to mock your ability to provide proof of it.

Thorned Warrior

I think Nobody has been cool and respectful and fair and stuff. Nobody if all enemies were like you travian would be a much better game; also send your armies up more, lately you've started to do significant damage in caps more and more often

thats my 5 cents

others here are mainly irritated cause someone said we're cheating cause we have def tool parsler, which actually is something to be irritated about - since success mainly comes from DC having red eyes from analyzing incomings day by day

as the snow fell from the sky, the defenders within came out with various ladders and removed the skulls from the wall. In each place they placed a candle or decoration. Messengers were sent out with gifts to the enemy as messengers had arrived requesting peace in all of server 6land. Then the defenders went home to share the season around the family hearth.

Ironically, the ground was now white with snow, the candles and ornaments shimmered light in the air and on the ground of many colours. Carols were heard coming from within and the open gates now streamed with those leaving to home and families arriving from oases during the fraught battles. A large tree was placed in a stand above the gate and a banner was strewn across the lentil. "All hail the warriors of 2011 s6.com near and far" and singing could be heard from the guards as they welcomed the visitors:

Lo! We have orders no more
    No march off to bloody war
    For now we share peace from fight
    and to all A Silent (3) Night(s)

Red Lion, Simethered, Wild Bunch, Flower Power, Baybee, new 3.6? oh yeah

+1 (million) Red Lion.

Nice post.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345