Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Holiday truce

  1. #21
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    10.10.2008
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Force View Post
    As stated though when you have inbounds from every major alliance in the SW and SE quads then it can be very difficult to defend against.
    Mere peanuts these guys suck fluffy tails!
    Last edited by emir kana; 25.12.2011 at 01:39. Reason: not fluffy enough

  2. #22
    Natarian Knight The Dark Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.07.2008
    Location
    s6
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
    Point me to anyone inside PCE who launched cats and I will personally pay for any damage done.

    I have no intentions of doing as you have asked. One can already see that you and your group will not honor the spirit of how this whole thing came about.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
    The fact that Colony has jumped on the bandwagon and is trying to use this as a reason to stop their weak accounts being farmed is ludicrous, funny and downright pathetic.
    We did not jump on any bandwagon and I would bet anything that if your alliance had been attacked by 8 other alliances, you and your account would have already deleted. Funny how tough everyone talks when they are on the winning side of any war. PCE cried to venom to stay in the game cause you all knew you would die a swift death unless you joined up with them. Thats right I was able to see PCE forums when your relationship with venom began. Funny how we never saw PCE in our quad till 815/venom/goats/sot/nrg had already rendered us unable to fullly fight back.


    The game is not over yet, so don't blow your horn yet. Funny how things can change day to day on this server. One moment your are doing good and then the next, your looking at the ruins of your account, asking what the he!! happened.
    REVO...One...SEC...The Colony ¿³ x 4 rounds
    SG-GL...grid

  3. #23
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    25.06.2010
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Force View Post
    I have no intentions of doing as you have asked. One can already see that you and your group will not honor the spirit of how this whole thing came about.





    We did not jump on any bandwagon and I would bet anything that if your alliance had been attacked by 8 other alliances, you and your account would have already deleted. Funny how tough everyone talks when they are on the winning side of any war. PCE cried to venom to stay in the game cause you all knew you would die a swift death unless you joined up with them. Thats right I was able to see PCE forums when your relationship with venom began. Funny how we never saw PCE in our quad till 815/venom/goats/sot/nrg had already rendered us unable to fullly fight back.


    The game is not over yet, so don't blow your horn yet. Funny how things can change day to day on this server. One moment your are doing good and then the next, your looking at the ruins of your account, asking what the he!! happened.
    You are correct sir. PCE was a group of individuals who started the server 3-4 months after everyone else had and without the support of the other teams inside the SW quad could never had survived.

    We had to prove ourselves before we could be admitted to the inner sanctum. As any new team whichever quad they start in should have to do. However that is totally irellevant to the discussion at hand.

    If you didnt hide farms inside your team we would not be having thiese talks.

    The fact that you do hide what? rough estimate 1/3 - 1/2 of your team which is farmed is more down to a style of leadership that borders on the desperate.


    As for end game again you are correct you may yet have the last laugh and if you do I shall be one of the first to congratulate you for your perspicacity.

  4. #24
    propaghandi
    Guest

    Default

    No help from anyone you say? Ohhh im pretty sure 815 helped you plenty, 3-4 months after start? My goodness me that falls right at about the time when I started posting and you came here pretending to not be playing the server, also at about the time when a whole bunch of rgt (now 815 ) started playing, also interesting to note its the same time son3647 & the pba alliance, (you know the one where the whole alliance got banned along with the son account) now i'm not at all saying its suspicious that one hyperactive raider who sends raids over and over without deviation even when troops die and a group of small accounts centered around him just happen to all start playing at around the same time, just because your old team mate son3467 got caught under very similar circumstances in no way means the same sort of thing may be happening in pce

    Happy holidays to everyone I propose here and now that as an act of good gamesmanship we the s6 server community who happen to be online during this time offer up some defense to those who have signed up for the truce yet are somehow seen as not worthy, I am sure the leaders of those alliances affected know the proper channels to request some help if they wish to do so though it would be a nice jesture if those willing to send would contact them directly to offer support whatever it may be

    I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season, eat, drink and be merry though please be responsible and if you drink don't drive

  5. #25
    Natarian Knight Dead!y F!ame's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.11.2008
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
    PCE will continue to farm their farms and not allow the whims of he NE block dictate who or when we can farm.



    When you look into the real reasons for the ceasefire it is down to stopping the real war that exists between SW and NE over xmas.
    Classy, so why'd you sign up for the truce ? Could you care to explain your double standards? Clearly this wasn't obligatory yet you signed up for it and now you start screaming about how the NE is trying to control its enemies?

    As for the 2nd sentence in the above quote, seriously are you high ?
    s7 FWE & Crusaders - s7 Defiance
    s5 Spectre - s1 MH tc6 WC - ts7 MC
    tc3 Flesh L!ght

  6. #26
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    25.06.2010
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead!y F!ame View Post
    Classy, so why'd you sign up for the truce ? Could you care to explain your double standards? Clearly this wasn't obligatory yet you signed up for it and now you start screaming about how the NE is trying to control its enemies?

    As for the 2nd sentence in the above quote, seriously are you high ?

    We signed up to a truce that stopped cats or chiefing runs.

    We did not think we were signing up to farms being allowed time off at xmas.

    This has now been corrected.

    As for 2nd sentance, is it not wrong that your guys and ours agreed not to hit each other during this time to gain a few days reast before the mayhem continues?

  7. #27
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    03.11.2008
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
    We signed up to a truce that stopped cats or chiefing runs.

    We did not think we were signing up to farms being allowed time off at xmas.

    This has now been corrected.

    As for 2nd sentance, is it not wrong that your guys and ours agreed not to hit each other during this time to gain a few days reast before the mayhem continues?

    As usual little to no thought is given when one goes of half cocked.
    What do you mean that "We did not think we were signing up to farms being allowed time off at xmas."
    Clearly your negotiating skills are on a par with your gaming skills..........zero.


    pffft.
    DEATHWAVE
    ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι
    “precisely what was required to be proved”

  8. #28
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    10.05.2011
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Apparently neither Toxin or Venom are honoring the truce either. I have attacks on all my villages from following players:

    YummyAngels
    Sapphire Rose
    Jog On
    gamers odors

    Call it "few rotten *****s" or whatever you wish, but personally I think it's ridiculous. I hope these players receive some sort of treatment for acting against alliances word. I will show reports from all as soon as attacks/fakes land.

    I personally have only attacked/faked PCE members for not wanting to have truce.
    Every now and then The Reader becomes The Writer

  9. #29

    Default

    There are allways those who do not respect descions taken by their leaders... If you happend to be attacked by such players, contact their leaders and see if you can work something out..

    As for godess who claims NE is using this Truce as a scheme to buy us more time I loled.... Correct me if im wrong, but this is more or less a 3 vs 1 and yet, the waring goes in favour of NE, may be because some beasts are hidding, may be because our enemeis does not co op well enough. But regardless of why, it does not change the fact that we have been in war for several months now. We have never complained, and we have never backed out. Why on earth would we want a truce to lick our wounds? What wounds..

    This truce is for all to enjoy the christmas times, which are v important to many of us, without having to check travian several times each day. Counse proposed it to the rest of the server, and pretty much all agreed, so I suppose there are more than just a few who want this peace during christmas.

    The best Torolf

  10. #30
    Natarian Knight Dead!y F!ame's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.11.2008
    Posts
    643

    Default

    I was not inclined to reply to your post Gooders but what Ad said.

    As for them not honoring the truce and decisions made by their leaders, maybe thats the very reason behind their success in war against NE
    s7 FWE & Crusaders - s7 Defiance
    s5 Spectre - s1 MH tc6 WC - ts7 MC
    tc3 Flesh L!ght

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03.01.2012, 09:28
  2. Holiday
    By Kazzykid in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07.08.2008, 13:31
  3. On holiday for a week
    By Pagan Prince in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31.07.2008, 10:34
  4. Help! Going on Holiday
    By Davey P in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03.07.2007, 04:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •