Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Holiday truce

  1. #1
    Guardsman e&c's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.03.2011
    Posts
    216

    Default Holiday truce

    The Voluntary Holiday Truce is to take place between 24th December 00:00:01 and will expire on 26th December 23:59:59. (all times UK time)

    Countdown To Holiday Truce Commencing

    Countdown To Holiday Truce Expiring

    The participating alliances who have agreed to abide by the truce are

    WC
    TnT
    OTF
    DA
    TA
    NsEU
    GSOT
    VNMNRG
    ToXiNRG
    =815=
    ~815~
    The Colony ¿³
    G R

    If your alliance is not included and wishes to be please write to c&e in game and this list will be edited.

    During the period of the truce no attacks are to be launched or land on any participating alliance. Although the truce does not extend to untaggeds or non participating alliances, may I offer the following point of cautionary advice. If your untagged target is in point of fact connected to a larger meta then your troops will likely be waking into a deathtrap without the sort of fake coverage that attacks normally benefit from. That being said, there is no restriction on attacking non participating alliances or people. Each must do as their own conscience dictates.

    If anyone receives an attack during the period of the truce please IGM c&e with a battle report link, so that the “douche of 2011” award can be presented following the expiration of the truce.

    Finally may I offer Holiday good wishes to all and my personal thanks to everyone for putting destruction aside for a few brief days so that some family time can be enjoyed by all.

    -c
    Last edited by e&c; 24.12.2011 at 17:11. Reason: G R added. PCE removed. They wish to farm instead

  2. #2
    Natarian Knight Baby Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.08.2010
    Location
    At your 15c
    Posts
    688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by e&c View Post
    The Voluntary Holiday Truce is to take place between 24th December 00:00:01 and will expire on 26th December 23:59:59. (all times UK time)

    Countdown To Holiday Truce Commencing

    Countdown To Holiday Truce Expiring

    The participating alliances who have agreed to abide by the truce are

    WC
    TnT
    OTF
    DA
    TA
    NsEU
    GSOT
    VNMNRG
    ToXiNRG
    PCE
    =815=
    ~815~
    The Colony ¿³

    If your alliance is not included and wishes to be please write to c&e in game and this list will be edited.

    During the period of the truce no attacks are to be launched or land on any participating alliance. Although the truce does not extend to untaggeds or non participating alliances, may I offer the following point of cautionary advice. If your untagged target is in point of fact connected to a larger meta then your troops will likely be waking into a deathtrap without the sort of fake coverage that attacks normally benefit from. That being said, there is no restriction on attacking non participating alliances or people. Each must do as their own conscience dictates.

    If anyone receives an attack during the period of the truce please IGM c&e with a battle report link, so that the “douche of 2011” award can be presented following the expiration of the truce.

    Finally may I offer Holiday good wishes to all and my personal thanks to everyone for putting destruction aside for a few brief days so that some family time can be enjoyed by all.

    -c
    Yeah, happy Holidays...we all can be away from the computer for 3 days and no need to feed them...hehehe
    "The Greatest Test of Courage is to face defeat without losing your heart"

  3. #3
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    25.06.2010
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jane View Post
    Yeah, happy Holidays...we all can be away from the computer for 3 days and no need to feed them...hehehe
    For information.

    50 Calibre
    RE: Hello
    today
    18:00:19
    hello

    farms are not included surely?

    I would not cat anyone under the truce.

    But I have 200k per hour negative crop I cannot stop my farming otherwise my troops die
    ____________
    50 Calibre wrote:

    Are you aware your alliance has agreed to a Christmas truce? Your are now violating that truce by having attacks land after the offidcial start of it. This is a server wide truce that all the major alliances have agreed to.

    Merry Christmas my friend

  4. #4
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    31.03.2010
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
    For information.

    50 Calibre
    RE: Hello
    today
    18:00:19
    hello

    farms are not included surely?

    I would not cat anyone under the truce.

    But I have 200k per hour negative crop I cannot stop my farming otherwise my troops die
    ____________
    50 Calibre wrote:

    Are you aware your alliance has agreed to a Christmas truce? Your are now violating that truce by having attacks land after the offidcial start of it. This is a server wide truce that all the major alliances have agreed to.

    Merry Christmas my friend
    The Colony ¿³ is part of this truce and attack against them is violating the truce.
    They deserve Christmas peace like everyone else here. And when they are indeed part of this truce, you have to leave them alone.

    -Merry Christmas from NE-

  5. #5
    Axerider MmHm's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.07.2008
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooders View Post

    But I have 200k per hour negative crop I cannot stop my farming otherwise my troops die
    Oh come now. Others with similar, if larger, issues have been bright enough to figure out that puzzle.

  6. #6
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    30.07.2010
    Posts
    184

    Default

    It seems "something" should not be stopped or troops will starve.

  7. #7
    Axerider
    Join Date
    04.08.2008
    Posts
    361

    Default

    G R
    will be honoring the truce as well.
    Yme
    2 of 3

    The first Loners

  8. #8
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    31.03.2010
    Posts
    62

    Default

    From Trust profile:
    "I am farming my farms.
    Nothing more nothing less.
    I cant believe that we are having peace outside of travian just so a few players can have a holdiay.
    If you want a holiday dont committ to a war game that lasts this long.
    Having said that if anyone wants to trade up their account and take this one over with the promise Trust will be used for the SW then send me an IGM.
    Maybe its time I take a break perhaps OLD SCHOOL GAMING IS DEAD."


    Someone takes this game little bit too serious maybe
    Leaders can't control one wussy who has to "leave" alliance so he can break the deal that we all made.
    "Few players can have holiday"? So it is bad thing that almost rest of the server want's to have real life too?
    I think in this case it goes like: "One player does not want to have peace because he does not have life outside this browser game. (How do you spell true Nerd? Was it T-R-U-S-T?)...
    Old school gaming. Seems like word OLD does not have anything to do with you if you have to jump up and down and cry like a baby because you should follow the deal made by your alliance leaders.
    Old school gamers would never do something that pathetic...

  9. #9
    Axerider
    Join Date
    04.08.2008
    Posts
    361

    Default

    It's not just about a holiday.
    It's about good spirit, respect, honor, and understanding that this is just a game.

    Regardless of whether I celebrate Christmas or not that is my take on it. I can war through the Christmas holiday, or I can take a break from a year long game, but I choose to respect others and put a 365 day game on hold for 2 days... What is that a less than 1% break?


    To each his own.

    Yme
    2 of 3

    The first Loners

  10. #10
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    25.06.2010
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BullyBeastFromEast View Post
    From Trust profile:
    "I am farming my farms.
    Nothing more nothing less.
    I cant believe that we are having peace outside of travian just so a few players can have a holdiay.
    If you want a holiday dont committ to a war game that lasts this long.
    Having said that if anyone wants to trade up their account and take this one over with the promise Trust will be used for the SW then send me an IGM.
    Maybe its time I take a break perhaps OLD SCHOOL GAMING IS DEAD."


    Someone takes this game little bit too serious maybe
    Leaders can't control one wussy who has to "leave" alliance so he can break the deal that we all made.
    "Few players can have holiday"? So it is bad thing that almost rest of the server want's to have real life too?
    I think in this case it goes like: "One player does not want to have peace because he does not have life outside this browser game. (How do you spell true Nerd? Was it T-R-U-S-T?)...
    Old school gaming. Seems like word OLD does not have anything to do with you if you have to jump up and down and cry like a baby because you should follow the deal made by your alliance leaders.
    Old school gamers would never do something that pathetic...
    You are correct I am wrong.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03.01.2012, 09:28
  2. Holiday
    By Kazzykid in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07.08.2008, 13:31
  3. On holiday for a week
    By Pagan Prince in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31.07.2008, 10:34
  4. Help! Going on Holiday
    By Davey P in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03.07.2007, 04:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •