Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday truce

Default Holiday truce

The Voluntary Holiday Truce is to take place between 24th December 00:00:01 and will expire on 26th December 23:59:59. (all times UK time)

Countdown To Holiday Truce Commencing

Countdown To Holiday Truce Expiring

The participating alliances who have agreed to abide by the truce are

WC
    TnT
    OTF
    DA
    TA
    NsEU
    GSOT
    VNMNRG
    ToXiNRG
    =815=
    ~815~
    The Colony ¿³
    G R

If your alliance is not included and wishes to be please write to c&e in game and this list will be edited.

During the period of the truce no attacks are to be launched or land on any participating alliance. Although the truce does not extend to untaggeds or non participating alliances, may I offer the following point of cautionary advice. If your untagged target is in point of fact connected to a larger meta then your troops will likely be waking into a deathtrap without the sort of fake coverage that attacks normally benefit from. That being said, there is no restriction on attacking non participating alliances or people. Each must do as their own conscience dictates.

If anyone receives an attack during the period of the truce please IGM c&e with a battle report link, so that the “douche of 2011” award can be presented following the expiration of the truce.

Finally may I offer Holiday good wishes to all and my personal thanks to everyone for putting destruction aside for a few brief days so that some family time can be enjoyed by all.

-c
    Last edited by e&c; 24.12.2011 at 17:11. Reason: G R added. PCE removed. They wish to farm instead

Quote Originally Posted by e&c View Post
    The Voluntary Holiday Truce is to take place between 24th December 00:00:01 and will expire on 26th December 23:59:59. (all times UK time)

Countdown To Holiday Truce Commencing

Countdown To Holiday Truce Expiring

The participating alliances who have agreed to abide by the truce are

WC
    TnT
    OTF
    DA
    TA
    NsEU
    GSOT
    VNMNRG
    ToXiNRG
    PCE
    =815=
    ~815~
    The Colony ¿³

If your alliance is not included and wishes to be please write to c&e in game and this list will be edited.

During the period of the truce no attacks are to be launched or land on any participating alliance. Although the truce does not extend to untaggeds or non participating alliances, may I offer the following point of cautionary advice. If your untagged target is in point of fact connected to a larger meta then your troops will likely be waking into a deathtrap without the sort of fake coverage that attacks normally benefit from. That being said, there is no restriction on attacking non participating alliances or people. Each must do as their own conscience dictates.

If anyone receives an attack during the period of the truce please IGM c&e with a battle report link, so that the “douche of 2011” award can be presented following the expiration of the truce.

Finally may I offer Holiday good wishes to all and my personal thanks to everyone for putting destruction aside for a few brief days so that some family time can be enjoyed by all.

-c
    Yeah, happy Holidays...we all can be away from the computer for 3 days and no need to feed them...hehehe
    "The Greatest Test of Courage is to face defeat without losing your heart"

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jane View Post
    Yeah, happy Holidays...we all can be away from the computer for 3 days and no need to feed them...hehehe
    For information.

50 Calibre
    RE: Hello
    today
    18:00:19
    hello

farms are not included surely?

I would not cat anyone under the truce.

But I have 200k per hour negative crop I cannot stop my farming otherwise my troops die

Are you aware your alliance has agreed to a Christmas truce? Your are now violating that truce by having attacks land after the offidcial start of it. This is a server wide truce that all the major alliances have agreed to.

Merry Christmas my friend

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
    For information.

50 Calibre
    RE: Hello
    today
    18:00:19
    hello

farms are not included surely?

I would not cat anyone under the truce.

But I have 200k per hour negative crop I cannot stop my farming otherwise my troops die

Are you aware your alliance has agreed to a Christmas truce? Your are now violating that truce by having attacks land after the offidcial start of it. This is a server wide truce that all the major alliances have agreed to.

Merry Christmas my friend
    The Colony ¿³ is part of this truce and attack against them is violating the truce.
    They deserve Christmas peace like everyone else here. And when they are indeed part of this truce, you have to leave them alone.

-Merry Christmas from NE-

Quote Originally Posted by Gooders View Post

Oh come now. Others with similar, if larger, issues have been bright enough to figure out that puzzle.

Guardsman

It seems "something" should not be stopped or troops will starve.

Axerider

G R
    will be honoring the truce as well.
    Yme
    2 of 3

The first Loners

Thorned Warrior

From Trust profile:
    "I am farming my farms.
    Nothing more nothing less.
    I cant believe that we are having peace outside of travian just so a few players can have a holdiay.
    If you want a holiday dont committ to a war game that lasts this long.
    Having said that if anyone wants to trade up their account and take this one over with the promise Trust will be used for the SW then send me an IGM.
    Maybe its time I take a break perhaps OLD SCHOOL GAMING IS DEAD."

Someone takes this game little bit too serious maybe
    Leaders can't control one wussy who has to "leave" alliance so he can break the deal that we all made.
    "Few players can have holiday"? So it is bad thing that almost rest of the server want's to have real life too?
    I think in this case it goes like: "One player does not want to have peace because he does not have life outside this browser game. (How do you spell true Nerd? Was it T-R-U-S-T?)...
    Old school gaming. Seems like word OLD does not have anything to do with you if you have to jump up and down and cry like a baby because you should follow the deal made by your alliance leaders.
    Old school gamers would never do something that pathetic...

Axerider

It's not just about a holiday.
    It's about good spirit, respect, honor, and understanding that this is just a game.

Regardless of whether I celebrate Christmas or not that is my take on it. I can war through the Christmas holiday, or I can take a break from a year long game, but I choose to respect others and put a 365 day game on hold for 2 days... What is that a less than 1% break?

To each his own.

Yme
    2 of 3

The first Loners

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by BullyBeastFromEast View Post
    From Trust profile:
    "I am farming my farms.
    Nothing more nothing less.
    I cant believe that we are having peace outside of travian just so a few players can have a holdiay.
    If you want a holiday dont committ to a war game that lasts this long.
    Having said that if anyone wants to trade up their account and take this one over with the promise Trust will be used for the SW then send me an IGM.
    Maybe its time I take a break perhaps OLD SCHOOL GAMING IS DEAD."

Someone takes this game little bit too serious maybe
    Leaders can't control one wussy who has to "leave" alliance so he can break the deal that we all made.
    "Few players can have holiday"? So it is bad thing that almost rest of the server want's to have real life too?
    I think in this case it goes like: "One player does not want to have peace because he does not have life outside this browser game. (How do you spell true Nerd? Was it T-R-U-S-T?)...
    Old school gaming. Seems like word OLD does not have anything to do with you if you have to jump up and down and cry like a baby because you should follow the deal made by your alliance leaders.
    Old school gamers would never do something that pathetic...
    You are correct I am wrong.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast