Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: OSC...what?

Natarian Knight Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber Dude View Post
    also as i said, others were asked to play i was told at that time, 3 weeks minimum b4 server started, might have been more

anyway...

i hear some of the old pff players are again sort of coming a little bit together for the next one
    Well, the one who sparked the idea was Alexei. GIMP and me were calling in old WAR mates and i also brought some of my ukx and inx buddies along (they did 90% if the WW hits). Flip and Ed were supposed to get 2 defense wings arranged. Since Alexei knew itachi gang, he called them in and they came with some PFF mates. So i don't know to which group you belong to. Never heard of the ally "Old Crew".

comxr6 : iceman94 | comxr7 : Nightofluck | comxr8 : Lord Dark | comxr9 : Gerhardc | comxr10 : The Benders | comxr11 : Merlin | comxr12 : Harry | comxr13 : halfcocked

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5 View Post
    Well, the one who sparked the idea was Alexei. GIMP and me were calling in old WAR mates and i also brought some of my ukx and inx buddies along (they did 90% if the WW hits). Flip and Ed were supposed to get 2 defense wings arranged. Since Alexei knew itachi gang, he called them in and they came with some PFF mates. So i don't know to which group you belong to. Never heard of the ally "Old Crew".
    John and Martin duals of flips last account were in old crew this time named "john Seow"

as were other people from LIQ++

LIQ++ was no defence wing, we were the finishing #1 offence wing for that server

but please check cry to make sure though, we might have finished 2nd

Ummm..and i was a nobody like i usually am

alexi. itachi and co were in the wing LIQ which we raced all thru server with
    Dumbest Player of COMX

Bomber Dude

Thorned Warrior

its all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye then they cry
    Dumbest Player of COMX

Bomber Dude

Durisbane

me and kitty are bestest, that is all

Quote Originally Posted by Durisbane View Post
    me and kitty are bestest, that is all
    LOL! You do know people are going to put us in top of their 'Accounts to kill'-lists for you saying that (dull) ..

I need to fetch Bella! We need a good defender!

Durisbane

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKatDK View Post
    LOL! You do know people are going to put us in top of their 'Accounts to kill'-lists for you saying that (dull) ..

I need to fetch Bella! We need a good defender!
    they can try

DR you bored or something? bashing Bomber Dude. you need to find someone else to bash. Flifloplovers alliance was just as good as LIQ alliance when they played side by side with us. Bomber Dude didn't know me from Adam,yet he offered to hold BP so i could build our WW up. flip had told me a little bit about bomber and his play style before and i was more then happy that he was on our side.so for you to come in here and tell him he doesn't know crap and that when he found out who durisbane was in game and he did a u turn is just crap. evidently YOU didn't play alot when LIQ was around because if you had you would have known who bomber was. hopefully this will clear a few of your ill conceived notions up for you.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by warriorprincess View Post
    DR you bored or something? bashing Bomber Dude. you need to find someone else to bash. Flifloplovers alliance was just as good as LIQ alliance when they played side by side with us. Bomber Dude didn't know me from Adam,yet he offered to hold BP so i could build our WW up. flip had told me a little bit about bomber and his play style before and i was more then happy that he was on our side.so for you to come in here and tell him he doesn't know crap and that when he found out who durisbane was in game and he did a u turn is just crap. evidently YOU didn't play alot when LIQ was around because if you had you would have known who bomber was. hopefully this will clear a few of your ill conceived notions up for you.
    aww shucks...thank you oh so much for your most kind words, im glad someone out there appreciates me
    Dumbest Player of COMX

Bomber Dude

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678