Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: With the turn of events........

heksie

Quote Originally Posted by conster View Post
    yes i do mean that
    3 on 1? no its a MDS straight Victory
    Even if MDS don't WIN this server it will still be a WIN for us... Biggest 3 (NOOBVILLE) alliances in history of Travian in bed with each other.....

US has nothing left and was hoping SW would finish this miserable server..
    BIGFATCOWARD lie or should i say (PC LIE).... US/VEX negotiated with SW even before MDS took those losers into a confederation... This became very clear when MDS asked for a sitter spot on SW WW and at L98 building on L99-L100 no attacks from them going towards WW making it an easy decision that LB was going to switch last minute... It also became very clear what there intention was when they lowered the rights of our sitter so that he could not read posts that was sent by 2 prominent US/VEX people....
    Even before all of this, organized hits on LB by VEX/US landed and i was crawling on the floor laughing how stupid people are in sending those attacks... The so-called BIG guns of that side only proofed again that they were in bed with SW because those attacks was meant to do minimal damage.... I can go on and on and on... But i don't think you have the intellect to grasp all of this...

Vex has nothing they suicided their troops when they didnt co-ordinate with us..
    Read ABOVE... it was a planned suicide "WITH" US and both parties failed.. only showing there true colors....

cowards by not finishing what you started and finishing sw, We all know you had the attack power to tear them apart.. COwards for metaing again and again and this time backstabbing them.. Coward by being the best meta to never win a server on their own feet...
    Agree with statement about not finishing them off and giving them a lifeline...
    Backstabbing them... you must be joking right... THERE backstabbing started way before we decided to attack them.. FACTS not fiction....

Ironicly LordBlack wanted to Join the US team untill he heard we had hammers heading his way to knock him you could call it karma, or you could call it MDS playing SW like a fiddle to get rid of a non existant threat US, and then when this is all over you will say we have only had a pathetic competition in all servers we are great tra la la, but this server you had a chance at a good war you could have won against multiple quads and you denied your own players it..
    What hammers headed LB's way do you mean those few small 1's that landed there that could not even hurt a fly on his wall.... are we even playing the same server here...
    WE DID NOT PLAY SW... they backstabbed there own by being in talks with NOOBVILLE and the inability of NOOBVILLE not seeing that they will also be played by SW in the end...
    PC sent out an MM 2 days ago about how you guys will go about supporting the WW's you have... I just hope SW leadership or whatever they call themselfs (PUPPETS) took note that US/VEX also have no intention letting them WIN this server with there WW.... IT's not going to happen SW... wake up out of your dream world and let the come on !!!!!!!!!!!

Pikeman

It's SO SO tempting to reply to Witch, but the propaganga and stories she's telling is fun reading, so let's just let her walk off her trail and see how far from the truth she can end

heksie

Quote Originally Posted by McK View Post
    It's SO SO tempting to reply to Witch, but the propaganga and stories she's telling is fun reading, so let's just let her walk off her trail and see how far from the truth she can end
    We all already know the "Truth"... ignorance is a BLISS....
    There were no Propaganda from MDS side whatsoever... it was "AGAIN" US/VEX and SW that did that.. funny thing is they even believed there own pathetic lies... they were so out of sinc with one another that they
    don't know what they were saying at the end.....

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by tricksta View Post
    You have 4 posts.
    Visage1 only has 4 posts because his forums account "Visage" was banned. Visage is or was Raptor in game...and Divide&Conquer....Played with US as the "META recruiter" early on...Then the Raptor account was deleted, and then a couple of days later the divide&conquer account was also deleted.

All I can say is that with 1 vs 3, victory will be that much sweeter.
    com2 (2011-12): BigBeef ~ MDS (lost) || com6 (2011-12): Mextli ~ WOT (won)
    com7 (2010-11): KomilFo ~ Thunder (won) || com9 (2009-10): Qbano ~ Thunder (Its complicated)

Axerider

I'm not on this server since the days of WBBP and the 1st DA on s2. (I was in those alliance)

All I know is MDS knows what they are doing and they don't kid around.
    I was never on their team but they will always have my respect as an elite alliance.

Have fun guys! Cheers.

(BTW is terron still around. He seems to have gone missing for the past few months.)

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    (BTW is terron still around. He seems to have gone missing for the past few months.)
    He is still around and logs on when he can... he has been having some health issues in the past few months.. I hope he gets better very soon I miss my dual
    Proud member of MDS

Cool

There are some very mislead people on here....Suspicion is rife......MDS made a huge mistake here allowing propaganda to turn them away from the truth..... lies were spread and believed.....suspicion grew and grew until it could no longer be disbelieved even though there was no truth in it....One or two members of the leadership decided for selfish reasons that they could no longer tolerate a total lack of hands on control of the leading WW and therefore tampered with truths to create mistruths and then even believed their own creations!!
    One of the leaders is even as mad as a hatter! -
    but everyone on the server obviously bows so sincerely to the might and right of the oh so great MDS alliance........Yeah Right!!

Quote Originally Posted by conster View Post
    yes i do mean that

3 on 1? no its a MDS straight Victory

US has nothing left and was hoping SW would finish this miserable server..

Vex has nothing they suicided their troops when they didnt co-ordinate with us..

cowards by not finishing what you started and finishing sw, We all know you had the attack power to tear them apart.. COwards for metaing again and again and this time backstabbing them.. Coward by being the best meta to never win a server on their own feet...

Ironicly LordBlack wanted to Join the US team untill he heard we had hammers heading his way to knock him you could call it karma, or you could call it MDS playing SW like a fiddle to get rid of a non existant threat US, and then when this is all over you will say we have only had a pathetic competition in all servers we are great tra la la, but this server you had a chance at a good war you could have won against multiple quads and you denied your own players it..

And now 1 000 000% I know who you are, because you were 5th person who heard that info that night, from me. So why you dont sign yourself instead your f&#*$( people around?
    2013-2014- Mrs Smith, MDS ts2; 2013-2014-Filthy Mongols, Wild
    2011-2012- asiaticus, US- D ts2; 2012-2013- ARMAGEDDON, MDS ts2
    2010-2011- Bosanceroska, DAMDS s2 ; 2010-2011- orca, T s8

Default LOL! Its like being at Kindergarten in here

This thread is providing me with excellent bedtime reading...what a bunch of rubbish.

If you don't know the facts stop posting c***

One day I might share the REAL story from the inside, put you all out of your misery

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast