Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: With the turn of events........

Guardsman

Default With the turn of events........

So I heard there is the end of DS and with recent attacks from Holy Smoke on Lord Black WW, it confirms it. What propaganda had befall on the South alliances? Looks like it will be a 3 vs 1 war.

WW state

*clapclap * predicted this months ago and i was called a simmer in return, you got everything you deserve DS, despite how i dont like MDS protecting themselfs all server and playing like cowards again i cant stop smiling at how stupid DS is...

See you next server MDS...
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep."
    Alexander the Great

lol con are u playing the BIGFATCOWARD account? if not change your name next server!
    "If there is one Sun on the sky, then there must be one Khaan on the World."
    Chinggis Khan
    S2: BigBeef\Karakulak S3:bDh.MGL\RockM SockM

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by conster View Post
    *clapclap * predicted this months ago and i was called a simmer in return, you got everything you deserve DS, despite how i dont like MDS protecting themselfs all server and playing like cowards again i cant stop smiling at how stupid DS is...

sw deserves it?
    I have been telling this to them all server.I have been telling this on the forums as well, right from the start of the server.

Better join Kirin then MDS.

i dont like MDS protecting themselfs all server and playing like cowards ...

I think you need to look at how many attack points the wings of MDS has and you will realize how absolutely ridiculous this statement is.

Do you even play on this server?
    com2 (2011-12): BigBeef ~ MDS (lost) || com6 (2011-12): Mextli ~ WOT (won)
    com7 (2010-11): KomilFo ~ Thunder (won) || com9 (2009-10): Qbano ~ Thunder (Its complicated)

and how did MDS play cowardly if its now 3v1 ??? Con you must have eaten something wrong...
    "If there is one Sun on the sky, then there must be one Khaan on the World."
    Chinggis Khan
    S2: BigBeef\Karakulak S3:bDh.MGL\RockM SockM

Quote Originally Posted by MoGuL.MGL View Post
    and how did MDS play cowardly if its now 3v1 ??? Con you must have eaten something wrong...
    I think what he means is that you took in SW for selfish reasons. Wasted some of their hammers and when you felt that their wonder might have a chance of winning you launched rogue attacks on your own allies.
    A person who goes back on his word and betrays trust is a BIG COWARD if you ask me.

Guardsman

The pigeons are bringing news that LB WW was compromised by the enemy which leads to MDS so called betrayed their allies. How much is this true? Will be good if any of the leaders can come with some words although how much lies or truth that will be said, is an another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by assassinisrishav View Post
    I think what he means is that you took in SW for selfish reasons. Wasted some of their hammers and when you felt that their wonder might have a chance of winning you launched rogue attacks on your own allies.
    A person who goes back on his word and betrays trust is a BIG COWARD if you ask me.
    yes i do mean that

Quote Originally Posted by MoGuL.MGL View Post
    3 on 1? no its a MDS straight Victory

US has nothing left and was hoping SW would finish this miserable server..

Vex has nothing they suicided their troops when they didnt co-ordinate with us..

cowards by not finishing what you started and finishing sw, We all know you had the attack power to tear them apart.. COwards for metaing again and again and this time backstabbing them.. Coward by being the best meta to never win a server on their own feet...

Ironicly LordBlack wanted to Join the US team untill he heard we had hammers heading his way to knock him you could call it karma, or you could call it MDS playing SW like a fiddle to get rid of a non existant threat US, and then when this is all over you will say we have only had a pathetic competition in all servers we are great tra la la, but this server you had a chance at a good war you could have won against multiple quads and you denied your own players it..
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep."
    Alexander the Great

Thorned Warrior

yes i do mean that

3 on 1? no its a MDS straight Victory

US has nothing left and was hoping SW would finish this miserable server..

Vex has nothing they suicided their troops when they didnt co-ordinate with us..

cowards by not finishing what you started and finishing sw, We all know you had the attack power to tear them apart.. COwards for metaing again and again and this time backstabbing them.. Coward by being the best meta to never win a server on their own feet...

Ironicly LordBlack wanted to Join the US team untill he heard we had hammers heading his way to knock him you could call it karma, or you could call it MDS playing SW like a fiddle to get rid of a non existant threat US, and then when this is all over you will say we have only had a pathetic competition in all servers we are great tra la la, but this server you had a chance at a good war you could have won against multiple quads and you denied your own players it..
    LB was a lying, MDS has offered SW to retag and they will have a joint win either way. So everything your saying about MDS backstabbing SW is BS, why would we offer SW a chance to still have a part of the win? Sorry when you go dark in the communications with the leaders and there was already some propaganda out there stating that LB was going to do such a thing = LB was up to no good, and got what was coming.

~RH

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast