Thread: Confused as a chameleon on a color chart

Durisbane

Default Confused as a chameleon on a color chart

okay okay..

so we have Continents five from OSC/WDC who now resides in UWWT with Mafija & Hammer (who were apart of the Balkan meta) and Cunga lunga , and their alliance page now states their allies are Unstable, TLL, and Glory.

and for some reason the mmmmm WW team has Buzz holding 2 WW plans.

WTF is this mess!

Admins make natar start building WW so this bunch of sh*t can finish...

i have to agree with you... i am also confused...

...hintay ka lang! (sig courtesy of DR)

Pikeman

trust me you were not the only one confused with that,i am guessing that he wanted to make confusion with that on his profile,and btw thats bot true TLL and Glory are not supporting them

Quote Originally Posted by Durisbane View Post
    okay okay..

so we have Continents five from OSC/WDC who now resides in UWWT with Mafija & Hammer (who were apart of the Balkan meta) and Cunga lunga , and their alliance page now states their allies are Unstable, TLL, and Glory.

and for some reason the mmmmm WW team has Buzz holding 2 WW plans.

WTF is this mess!

Admins make natar start building WW so this bunch of sh*t can finish...
    confused are many... OSC from the begining say they wont build a ww coz they had enough with LIQ ww from last round.Ofc in the end of the round OSC would suport a WW... and at that time leaders (Destruction and Harry) sayed the same. They wanted to be a fighting ally. Then Harry went out from OSC main, and lead the wing with same intention. Later few players including C5, Bongo and some others wanted to keep a ww. Hary went out from OSC wing and made WDC, took inside those players who wanted to have a WW of their own and demand to OSC to suport them. But Destruction kept her word and wasn't interested about ww.Then once again Harry went out of his own alliance and moved to his WDC wing and left his players by their own. He finaly took them in after Bongo lost an artefact and his hammer village. And that WDC wing became Unstable ( a good name considering the instability of their leader ).
    And finaly, because Unstable are so disperate to be in the wining ally, they team up with their former enemies (Balkans).

You are confused? everyone is but don't wonder if they move once again to unother ally.

This is the consequence of folowing someone instable who decide something in the morning and change his mind 3 times until night.

Quote Originally Posted by be happy View Post
    confused are many... OSC from the begining say they wont build a ww coz they had enough with LIQ ww from last round.Ofc in the end of the round OSC would suport a WW... and at that time leaders (Destruction and Harry) sayed the same. They wanted to be a fighting ally. Then Harry went out from OSC main, and lead the wing with same intention. Later few players including C5, Bongo and some others wanted to keep a ww. Hary went out from OSC wing and made WDC, took inside those players who wanted to have a WW of their own and demand to OSC to suport them. But Destruction kept her word and wasn't interested about ww.Then once again Harry went out of his own alliance and moved to his WDC wing and left his players by their own. He finaly took them in after Bongo lost an artefact and his hammer village. And that WDC wing became Unstable ( a good name considering the instability of their leader ).
    And finaly, because Unstable are so disperate to be in the wining ally, they team up with their former enemies (Balkans).

You are confused? everyone is but don't wonder if they move once again to unother ally.

This is the consequence of folowing someone instable who decide something in the morning and change his mind 3 times until night.

Well you obviously dont know shyt (a knew badboy) i went out of OSC. cuz OSC wernt listening or helping me with attacks i lost over 400k troops clearing many players for them and never got help,i made an alliance by myself c5 contacted me and wanted to join i was planning on deleting but me and c5 where friends he wanted a WW i cleared it for him,some members joined in and Mary wrote a MM about but i never DEMANDED they helped,so get ya facts right as i never even asked,i took Spammers OSC.. and OSC. with me as defense and they all did defense leaving OSC and LX who turned into OSC-LX which has like 600k defense in there WW (pathetic) and as for Bongo and the rest i didnt leave them the leader of WDC had to leave i took over WDC and invited them in,so again shut up and get ya facts right instead of sticking ya head up ur a** and speaking what ever ur mouth gets filled with while up there.

i was never intent on leading an alliance and for a person who took apart OSC with out attacking them even knowing they dont work as a team cuz there bots and mostly multi accounts i think i did well i doubt ud do any better but go say shyt across the forums cuz u have no back bone to actually do what i did,

and dont be all confused,as for the WWs Mafija came to me and wanted help after @BALKAN@ backstabbed Mafija, Mafija and C5 are both Unstabe and BALKANS WWs so again stfu,and also learn that the fact OSC and Glory who were suppost to be my friends backstabbed me repedalty with no help and attacks,atleats BALKAN had to brains to actually work as a team as Glory and OSC where both backstabbing each other and i even told Glory about it but they stayed there so what ever u wanta call it i went with an ally that had the brains and the capabiility to work as a team

oh and 1 more thing i never had the intentions of a WW either,but unlike half you people on the forum who say they do what they can to help a friend i actually did do it and lost all my hammers again to clear WW and WW plans,dont see you doing that (taking a chance as idk your IGN but i bet its another acc that sat there and did shyt all )

i am now enlightened... thanks.

...hintay ka lang! (sig courtesy of DR)

Quote Originally Posted by be happy View Post

lol! what a big fat lie!
    check this: http://tx3.travian.com/berichte.php?...3|9b71349d&t=4
    http://tx3.travian.com/berichte.php?...1|74ae8c17&t=4

we never lost our hammer village! you can cehck if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by BongoTeam View Post
    lol! what a big fat lie!
    check this: http://tx3.travian.com/berichte.php?...3|9b71349d&t=4
    http://tx3.travian.com/berichte.php?...1|74ae8c17&t=4

we never lost our hammer village! you can cehck if you want.
    i can vouche Bongo still has his hammer villa in which he hit WW with nice troop counts i might add!!