Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking news

Default Breaking news

MH at this tc6 server are from WOT alliance...WTF? i new it...just as i thought, thats why they can easily win since they can do things against any accounts...this news comes from a reliable source.

If you cant "cheat" them...join them!

Baby Jane
    "The Greatest Test of Courage is to face defeat without losing your heart"

Guardsman

You are one sore loser

propaghandi

Hahahaha I was wondering how long before this came up
    In s4 mh was working for matador when the 815/takers team were getting bans
    Here he is working for wto....is matador hiding in wto?

It has nothing to do with mass cheating going on nooooo it must be mh these poor guys are just misdunderstood thats all

Oh come on, Baby Jane. Surely going off your meds like this should result in more creative figments of imagination. Here let me help...

the NE is actually run by four players, elite hackers who can enter the accounts of the entire server at will, or perhaps...

Not only is WTO paying off MHs, but highly placed accounts in all quads. Showering them with gold in order to control them and at the last minute have all the wonders retagged as WTO, no? then...

WTO members are actually aliens with superpowers--the other quads just don't have a chance against Mr. Magneto and Capt. Cynicism, or even...

This server is a grand conspiracy on the part of TravianGames to make you, Baby Jane, look like an imbecile so that your true genius and mad skillz are never taken seriously again, wait, no...

You took the blue pill.

Quote Originally Posted by MmHm View Post
    Oh come on, Baby Jane. Surely going off your meds like this should result in more creative figments of imagination. Here let me help...

the NE is actually run by four players, elite hackers who can enter the accounts of the entire server at will, or perhaps...

Not only is WTO paying off MHs, but highly placed accounts in all quads. Showering them with gold in order to control them and at the last minute have all the wonders retagged as WTO, no? then...

WTO members are actually aliens with superpowers--the other quads just don't have a chance against Mr. Magneto and Capt. Cynicism, or even...

This server is a grand conspiracy on the part of TravianGames to make you, Baby Jane, look like an imbecile so that your true genius and mad skillz are never taken seriously again, wait, no...

You took the blue pill.
    that was long...have you taken yours?

Quote Originally Posted by emir kana View Post
    You are one sore loser
    thats double impact...a sore and loser... it really does fit your name...

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jane View Post
    MH at this tc6 server are from WOT alliance...WTF? i new it...just as i thought, thats why they can easily win since they can do things against any accounts...this news comes from a reliable source.

If you cant "cheat" them...join them!

Baby Jane
    Me bunny, you funny.

You may not be funny intensionally, but somehow you always manage to make me smile. Keep up the good work and write some moar.
    s1.com: Deviant, MH (2010) tc6.com: Kawaii, WC (2011) ts7.com: Gummy Bears, MC (2013) tc3.travian.com Hime, IV
    Everybody loves bunnies, right?

Thorned Warrior

Jane is just so unhappy because her little puppet Djinni lost hammer they build together...

Quote Originally Posted by BullyBeastFromEast View Post
    Jane is just so unhappy because her little puppet Djinni lost hammer they build together...
    One thing is that Djinni is my friend...he is not a puppet, another thing is that the hammer he has is really to strike the WTO as planned...so please, stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jane View Post
    One thing is that Djinni is my friend...he is not a puppet, another thing is that the hammer he has is really to strike the WTO as planned...so please, stop crying.
    So the plan was to splat and do no damage? Awwwsome plan...
    s1.com: Deviant, MH (2010) tc6.com: Kawaii, WC (2011) ts7.com: Gummy Bears, MC (2013) tc3.travian.com Hime, IV
    Everybody loves bunnies, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast