Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73

Thread: Margitorix?

  1. #11
    Natarian Knight Dead!y F!ame's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.11.2008
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    OMG you are still going at this.


    Yet every single post from you is another sook after another whinge. You have 2x the amount of active players on the server. 2x the amount of hammers and you still complain that its not even . You will canter to a win because nobody really cares and you will still throw up the unfair card.

    What the heck are you OMGing about :O You seriously need to know what is being talked about here.
    How do i need to spell it out so that "YOU" (FMD) can comprehend and gulp the fact that we are really happy about the 3v1, we are making fun of you(the zerg meta) that even with 3 quads you(the zerg meta) are $h!t and we are kicking your(the zerg meta) @$$. Its not the unfair card its the Sarcasam card if you know what it means

    As to the your(FMD) last post, you are losing, your members are deleting who's fault is that? You are giving this as a reason to your failures? Nice ! Had the SW not zerged this would've turned out totally different.

    P.S: the 3v1 card is the sarcasam card
    P.S: the 3v1 card is the sarcasam card
    P.S: the 3v1 card is the sarcasam card

    There i said it 3 times i hope now you understand, you say the 3v1 is even cos the 3 in 3v1 suck. But its not even we are kicking your (the 3 in 3v1) @$$.

    P.S: the 3v1 card is the sarcasam card (just in case :P )
    s7 FWE & Crusaders - s7 Defiance
    s5 Spectre - s1 MH tc6 WC - ts7 MC
    tc3 Flesh L!ght

  2. #12
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    19.02.2009
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    No need to bash the SW, especially since it is still early into Endgame. Plenty of hammers still out there just waiting to be used. WTO will continue doing what it does until the final moments of course. As for the other quads, whether they're able to rally their players and mount an effort to stop Mextli remains to be seen. I hope they do, I mean, I'm not ready to end this server just yet.

    I wonder what things would've been like had we all done a No Wonder pact. Would people still find the motivation to play?

    In the final days of the server, I'd also like to propose an all-quads chat just to get to know our opponents and answer any burning questions people may have about the server. Yes, there is the forums as well, but doesn't seem to bring in as wide an audience (I'm looking at you, 815).
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.


  3. #13
    Natarian Knight Dead!y F!ame's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.11.2008
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Yeah Plenty of hammers no doubt about that and even if SW win it won't changed the fact that NE dominated them in every aspect of the game save diplomacy. It won't change the fact that NE kicked their @$$.
    s7 FWE & Crusaders - s7 Defiance
    s5 Spectre - s1 MH tc6 WC - ts7 MC
    tc3 Flesh L!ght

  4. #14
    Axerider FMD's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.10.2009
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead!y F!ame View Post
    What the heck are you OMGing about :O You seriously need to know what is being talked about here.
    How do i need to spell it out so that "YOU" (FMD) can comprehend and gulp the fact that we are really happy about the 3v1, we are making fun of you(the zerg meta) that even with 3 quads you(the zerg meta) are $h!t and we are kicking your(the zerg meta) @$$. Its not the unfair card its the Sarcasam card if you know what it means

    As to the your(FMD) last post, you are losing, your members are deleting who's fault is that? You are giving this as a reason to your failures? Nice ! Had the SW not zerged this would've turned out totally different.

    P.S: the 3v1 card is the sarcasam card
    P.S: the 3v1 card is the sarcasam card
    P.S: the 3v1 card is the sarcasam card

    There i said it 3 times i hope now you understand, you say the 3v1 is even cos the 3 in 3v1 suck. But its not even we are kicking your (the 3 in 3v1) @$$.

    P.S: the 3v1 card is the sarcasam card (just in case :P )
    More like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead!y F!ame View Post
    I have realised now that for months our team has been complaining seriously about how it is so unfair and we are massive sooks about it. We have said over and over that the 3 quads will nuke our WW and we wont have a chance to win. Now we realise that our posts have been rediculous and that we are likely now to win pretty easy against minimal resistance. Therefore in a pathetic attempt to save face, I am going to say it was all a joke and for the whole time everyone and every post was being sarcastic...yeah, that should work. People might buy that. Whilst I am at it ill also say the the other teams are $hit and think that I am awesome. Go me. Wooo
    We know you are the best team. Why dont you tell us another dozen times already. Big difference in no SW poster has ever claimed we are awesome. Unlike yours. There is no shame in being beaten by a better team. This server is like 3 kindergarden kids versus a high school senior. It could be 3 Vs 1 or even 10 Vs 1. The 1 will still win every time. Just dont pat yourself on the back too hard for beating up 3 kindergarden kids.

    Whilst Im here. When are you just going to bring in your 4 dozen deffers? I mean, who could you possibly be scared of now? Why not show the extent of the meta you control. Nobody really cares anymore and there isnt exactly a swarm of attacks headed NE to hide from.

    @ Final Word. Nice post. Lots of respect.
    I had quit this game prior. Am now back on ruthless account. Hello to all.

  5. #15
    Guardsman Gambit10's Avatar
    Join Date
    15.06.2010
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final Word View Post
    [B] I mean, I'm not ready to end this server just yet.[/B

    In the final days of the server, I'd also like to propose an all-quads chat just to get to know our opponents and answer any burning questions people may have about the server. Yes, there is the forums as well, but doesn't seem to bring in as wide an audience (I'm looking at you, 815).

    Not ready? wash your mouth out. whats your IGN?
    The sooner this server ends,the better.
    I'm not in WTO,but they showed what they could do,end of story.I learned a few things from them,I hope to learn more,to improve my game.

    And All quad skype chat room sounds like a good idea,I'll bring the popcorn.
    G
    S7.com 2010 Gambit10 Thunder/Ministry
    S6.com 2011 Crasher
    S3.com 2013 Thanatos WC

  6. #16
    Natarian Knight Dead!y F!ame's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.11.2008
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    More like this.

    I have realised now that for months our team has been complaining seriously about how it is so unfair and we are massive sooks about it.
    No i didn't realized that and i don't think i ever would, i never complained about it nor did most of the NE posters, yeah we did bring it up many man many times but just because most of the non NE posters were denying it not because we thought it was unfair to us if you believe otherwise you are wrong.

    Kindergarten indeed (applies only to FMD), Well there were alot of good players all around the 3 quads and still are and labeling them incompetent(calling them kindergarten is labeling them incompetent) is low and an insult to them.

    Complaining hardly? Time and again NE posters have said they are happy about how the server panned out for them (which btw means happy about 3v1). Understand this if you can think with an open mind; all most of us were bringing up the 3v1 card was because every one was denying it to be one, thats not called complaining in my books its known as trying to label the situation the right way and do justice to it. Most of the non NE posters denied this including SW leadership. Only Si acknowledged it and props to him for that. If you call this whining and complaining then say so directly it would save me the effort to not clarify it again and again.

    Try addressing the post at hand and not pose questions, would love to see you actually answer a post rather then acting like a coward and asking further questions instead of answering a post in a dignified way.

    Don't tell me you don't know the actual number of accounts in the WTO meta. Ask bronx he knows every account in the WTO meta the dude's got connections. I am pretty sure the exact number of WTO accounts will be revealed at the end, you'll just have to wait and not delete your account.

    As for us being the best team? hardly, but thank you for the compliment.

    I still believe that there are more WW crushers outside NE than the inside and i believe that a win for NE is not possible at this point in time. I don't know if NE will win or not nor do I care just as long as we had fun its good enough for me.

    Pathetic attempt to save face? Why would i need to save face?

    I think i've answered the questions you asked lets see if you've the guts to do it yourself.
    s7 FWE & Crusaders - s7 Defiance
    s5 Spectre - s1 MH tc6 WC - ts7 MC
    tc3 Flesh L!ght

  7. #17
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    03.04.2009
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    OMG you are still going at this.

    Nearly half of 815 is banned or idle.
    The NW is down to 2 wings.
    The SW loses its best hammer and artis to dissapearing, has massive inactivity and most have no interest whatsoever in the server anymore.

    Yet every single post from you is another sook after another whinge. You have 2x the amount of active players on the server. 2x the amount of hammers and you still complain that its not even . You will canter to a win because nobody really cares and you will still throw up the unfair card.

    Wow talking about letting it go, looks to me I am not the person with a problem
    Did it ever occurred to you that my reply could have been a joke?
    4AMIGOS, S6 2011
    Pink & Fluffy, Champions Qualifiers 2010

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit10 View Post
    The sooner this server ends,the better.
    I'm not in WTO,but they showed what they could do,end of story.I learned a few things from them,
    G
    What did you learn?

  9. #19

    Default

    Dark horse winner -- NSEU
    DA has the most hammers in the game and it's not close. They have def wings. NSEU has their own armies, offense and defense, and DND are their personal deffers. Robinhood268 has Little John as personal deffer (and probably other multi-merry men) and has simmed two armies, and just dented one.

    See, Dave, this is why a 3-1 is difficult for the 1, and I don't get how you don't see this. YOU aren't policing three quads to knock back their armies. YOU and YOUR leaders and people in the NW and SE have just decided to do nothing in order to grow unchecked, and WE have to fight THEM ALL. It's fun, but unfair. That you have any reaction other than shame and boredom is confusing. You're just ridiculing us for commenting on the volume of work we have in front of us while your side's volume of work is minuscule comparatively.
    That the 3 quads have varying degrees of skill, coordination, interest and participation doesn't change anything... a chainsaw doesn't judge the tree.

    And if those idiot noobs you play with weren't so focused on simming the whole entire game, YOU could be hitting NSEU to WIN for your side. Instead Phoenix and Bertie shook hands with the whole server in the first week and did nothing more. Seems like more than a few people in the first weeks of the game down there should have found a pair and made some tough decisions.

    Tell me truthfully, how many on your side would ever play for Phoenix again? Nobody?
    Didn't Bertemus write 15,000 words previously on how he's got the business acumen of Jack Welch and the military stategery chops of George Patton? It shows. You're all so lucky to take orders from such an accomplished mind.

    How badly will Phoenix' head explode when NSEU wins?

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit10 View Post
    ...
    The sooner this server ends,the better.
    ...
    Don`t think that this server will end soon!
    And i don`t believe that WTO will win by building WW.

    Yes - they already won this server by having most of fun crushing capitals, hammers and sometimes anvils.
    Yes - they killed some levels of GG and GW in other WWs. But hammer count is limited by this active play.

    So - my prediction is that WTO WW will be destroyed (or leveled down a bit) and other WW will race it to the finish. Maybe there will be Photo Finish... Time will show!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •