Page 101 of 201 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2002

Thread: +|+ quad

Flufie

Quote Originally Posted by orgoglioromano View Post
    As you can see I wrote on porpuose "in my alliance"... I'm sure(who knows maybe I'm wrong) nobody use multiaccounts in LFL. Airforce isn't LFL we're allied alliance and we're not leed by the same leader.
    We play togheter but we're quite different.
    That's interesting.

So, just out of curiosity, did you personally know about the multiaccounting in question from the start, or did you just find out recently?

edit - wahoo Flufie got reply number 1,000 I don't think I remember any forum thread in com3 reaching 1k posts - this is a new achievement :P

edit 2 - reply no 1,000 = post no 1,001, but we still count Flufie as the winner

DRULZ

My 2 cents worth on all this matter:

- We thought that some in the Italian groups were multi-ing in early game, to gain an advantage.

- Both Orgo & Osvardo said they weren't aware but that there could be people. I agree with them they are players like us and can do nothing if someone choose to cheat.

- 82Leon82 cheated and am sketchy on details but either the original owner himself or someone from within the ally reported and he was given a ban. There is nothing more that outsiders can ask from the Italians.

- @Time Travel: 82Leon82 was given his ban by TG. Whether we agree with its extent or not, it is not the Italians fault.

- @Time Travel: If you are the person I think you are, then I have told you in the past also (but I'll repeat). We have been beaten in the middle of the server by the Italians as they had:

1. A new strategy we weren't ready for.
    2. A lot of our people left it too late to start, they started in more organised fashion.
    3. A lot of our central starters moved out too far.

None of this has anything to do with the fact that some of them might have cheated. As I told you before, I have never seen a cheater attack as efficiently as they do.

Now both sides and others (Fluffie ) let's not talk about this anymore. I think Italians acted with great integrity about the situation as that should be it.

Thorned Warrior The Creator of Everything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DRULZ View Post

- We thought that some in the Italian groups were multi-ing in early game, to gain an advantage.

- Both Orgo & Osvardo said they weren't aware but that there could be people. I agree with them they are players like us and can do nothing if someone choose to cheat.

- 82Leon82 cheated and am sketchy on details but either the original owner himself or someone from within the ally reported and he was given a ban. There is nothing more that outsiders can ask from the Italians.

- @Time Travel: 82Leon82 was given his ban by TG. Whether we agree with its extent or not, it is not the Italians fault.

- @Time Travel: If you are the person I think you are, then I have told you in the past also (but I'll repeat). We have been beaten in the middle of the server by the Italians as they had:

2. A lot of our people left it too late to start, they started in more organised fashion.

None of this has anything to do with the fact that some of them might have cheated. As I told you before, I have never seen a cheater attack as efficiently as they do.

Now both sides and others (Fluffie ) let's not talk about this anymore. I think Italians acted with great integrity about the situation as that should be it.

can i tell you that i love you (h) (h) (h) so there is still hope (h) (h) (h) ...
    I CREATED ORGO AND ROMU, MADE THEM CULI ADEPTI AND SENT THEM OUT TO THE WORLD... SORRY FOR THAT .. MY BAD

Just was frustrated by the Un_ban of the multy_playing. Pop drop is nothing, and way Italians play they will chief villages quickly and soon it will get all lost population, unless there was CP reduction too. However will someone who suffered from his attack, will feel it justice. Don't think so.
    I wasn't one who pointed to Italians. But seeing like this, I can't stop expressing my thought. The beginning of the server I asked from Lind, why TR veterans not open separate account and taking advantage of more account instead of dualing. And Lind told me "That is not acceptable in TR!, because it would be not fair to others". If more people will have this kind of mindset the word "cheating" will never appear in this forum again.

Sorry if I offended those who played fair game.

And I didn't remember multy playing topic was so popular before.

Thorned Warrior

We have been beaten in the middle of the server by the Italians as they had:

Exactily, and now we must put our heads together to think in new strategies rather than call all Air-LFL cheaters all the time, specially after one more offensive which was not the best. That is\was not TR way. TR can be better than that, both military, as a group, as individual players and above all, in the behaviour. Last round after an amazing defense which buried many LUX hammers, some tried to blame spies and everything for their bad planning. Lets not do the same by calling Air-LFL cheaters if they are doing well. About the game mechanics they know it well and they are playing a great game.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by time travel View Post
    Wow justice was re-stored... What about those who suffered from him, who will compensate what they lost... Tell justice to those who suffered their hard_work and fun was ruined by cheaters...
    You tell this Justice... Maybe you also one of them...
    Ok.. You're right.. some year ago.. there was a film, with Tom Cruise... in which law was able to prevent murderings... Well.. If you'll be able to found a way to punish travian players before server start.. you'll be my mith! Moreover I agree with you.. to be moral we HAVE TO avoid that every player in every server of the world is CHEATER FREE.. It's our fault... Forgive Us!

Anyway, I perfectly understand how much is depriment discover, day after day, to be ridicolous in front of the enemies, and I perfectly understand you can't avoid to "ROSIK"... but we have told Leon was Cheater many months ago, even if he is an allied player.. are you sure you'd do the same?

now go and study your rally point, I think you'll soon find some fake there!

ClapClapClap.. Chapeau!

Flufie

Quote Originally Posted by time travel View Post
    [...] The beginning of the server I asked from Lind, why TR veterans not open separate account and taking advantage of more account instead of dualing. And Lind told me "That is not acceptable in TR!, because it would be not fair to others". If more people will have this kind of mindset the word "cheating" will never appear in this forum again.
    You seem to be confusing different people having their own accounts with individuals having multiple accounts. What is unfair about duals deciding to have their own accounts to play with? That is not cheating..

Quote Originally Posted by FancyPants View Post
    I don't really want to interrupt this interesting discussion but have you noticed that everybody's "favourite" has done some shrinking:
    23.05.12 Puccipucci [LFL] has conquered village 16 - Whip &Handcuffs from player Angel Of Death [...]
    well the strangest thing is ..... that he did change the capital, when is other villages are in safe never never land

i know at the forums is not very nice, but in game he has to be very nice person , huh?
    Workers Unite!!!!

2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

I still have only one question in mind. Why haven't TR attacked yet? I am talking about alliance wide attacks on LFL/Airforce. TR does not have hammers or what? And if they don't have hammers, then wtf do they have?

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by mayank View Post
    I still have only one question in mind. Why haven't TR attacked yet? I am talking about alliance wide attacks on LFL/Airforce. TR does not have hammers or what? And if they don't have hammers, then wtf do they have?
    shhhhh!!! do not disturb them.. they're too much involved finding some "disgusting italian thing" to prepare some serious action!

Page 101 of 201 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast