Page 102 of 201 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2002

Thread: +|+ quad

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas75 View Post
    ... but we have told Leon was Cheater many months ago, even if he is an allied player.. are you sure you'd do the same?
    before ending this conversation, just 1 remark..... months ago it was said that there was no multi-ing in your ranks, knowed at least.
    He was admited to be a multi .... this week or the last.

big diference huh?

@ Drulz - i do agree with you, donīt take me wrong, we were caught on a new and powerfull strategy, that we just werenīt prepared for it + the not coordinated spawn - truly undermined our initial game -and is the main reason of the quad to look has it looks -

but that doesnīt take the fact that the un-ban, want or not, was quite ... unfair, all those conquered villages cleared by him ? so has you can see ... un-banning is just unfair.
    and if you did report him to the MH, why did he only ban, after the previous owner report it/him to the MH ? (3 days after MR.Pride posting it in the forum)

and just wandering.... and Lucifero ? if he did stole the acc. password (82leon82), that might have been a thin line to cross, according to multi-ing, no? (Fluffie can reach is travian-law-morale-papers and draw a defense here).

fishy huh?
    Workers Unite!!!!

2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by L3nin View Post
    before ending this conversation, just 1 remark..... months ago it was said that there was no multi-ing in your ranks, knowed at least.
    He was admited to be a multi .... this week or the last.

big diference huh?

@ Drulz - i do agree with you, donīt take me wrong, we were caught on a new and powerfull strategy, that we just werenīt prepared for it + the not coordinated spawn - truly undermined our initial game -and is the main reason of the quad to look has it looks -

but that doesnīt take the fact that the un-ban, want or not, was quite ... unfair, all those conquered villages cleared by him ? so has you can see ... un-banning is just unfair.
    and if you did report him to the MH, why did he only ban, after the previous owner report it/him to the MH ? (3 days after MR.Pride posting it in the forum)

and just wandering.... and Lucifero ? if he did stole the acc. password (82leon82), that might have been a thin line to cross, according to multi-ing, no? (Fluffie can reach is travian-law-morale-papers and draw a defense here).

fishy huh?
    I give up, impossible to go on.. So you would like to tell me that we should have gone to Airforce Admins telling them what they had to do? I'm sure you're an intelligent boy.. so.. I really think you are "Climbing on a mirror" trying to distract people from the real problems!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by L3nin View Post
    IF he did stole the account, then it's not ony Travian rules breaking. That should be something to deal with in the law, outside Travian but, and since I don't know much about it, there is still an "IF".

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    IF he did stole the account, then it's not ony Travian rules breaking. That should be something to deal with in the law, outside Travian but, and since I don't know much about it, there is still an "IF".

fluffie ? (chuckle)

well yes, there is a big "IF" - if he logged in the account or not.

thatīs why i said "there is a thin line"
    Workers Unite!!!!

2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post

off course that's right.. but it's a fact that there is something called "denigration"...

Not everything I read in all travian profiles is true... or not?

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by DRULZ View Post
    Being stoned has a lot to do with you taking my last villa
    due to the crannies in it? it was pretty hard, but we harvested everything and now it's keeping me happy while waiting for your capital to be changed.. but, really..6 crannies? weren't you ashamed when using that village?
    s3.com: Strunz

Quote Originally Posted by FancyPants View Post
    I don't really want to interrupt this interesting discussion but have you noticed that everybody's "favourite" has done some shrinking:
    23.05.12 Puccipucci [LFL] has conquered village 16 - Whip &Handcuffs from player Angel Of Death [...]
    haha, Puccipucci goes into my "hall of heroes", even if he is on the other team.

hats off!
    Triumph

I said many times...I don't understand all this chest-beating about cheaters. I think it is an hypocresy and hissy fist.
    TR (as many other alliances) has it's share of cheaters as well. Even if it is not a leadership approved activity, it doesn't change the fact that leadership offten knows and turn a blind eye on common cheating practices as multi-ing and password sharing.
    So.. Those TR players like Time Travel complaining about it, should just realized that it is also happening in their own house before screaming like maniacs publicily.

We have an incredibly large amount if botters and multis here in the SE....we've been extremely dilligent in reporting and getting at least the bot created accounts banned and/or deleted. There are players on the SE 4H account that are obviously getting an unfair advantage because of those bots accounts and are cataing and hurting many of our players..there isn't much we can do about it other than reporting our suspicions and cataing them back on the battle field...

If they do end up winning and beating us, it won't be because of their cheating. I can tell you that much.
    2009-2010: Emilio
    2012: Sinister
    2013: 3WM&aLady

Quote Originally Posted by mayank View Post
    I still have only one question in mind. Why haven't TR attacked yet? I am talking about alliance wide attacks on LFL/Airforce. TR does not have hammers or what? And if they don't have hammers, then wtf do they have?
    I was wondering about this as well. They must've realized they're getting slaughtered in the centre, and pretty quickly at that. We're 4 months in, I would expect most accounts to have some kind of hammer, some defense, some catapults and chiefs by now. Yet the only alliance wide attacks I've seen are coming from the Italians, who really are on fire right now. With their structure, surely there's an attack coordinator around somewhere. Why's he asleep?
    Active player since 2006. Ammanurt, deimmerstonede, Asjemenou, Deadwood, Batsmuts, Sun Tzu & Merlin, Black Dynamite.
    You can always use my nickname and village name(s) in battle reports!

Guardsman

ianuz and marcoilgallo was two defender of 82leon82. As orgoglioromano I notified those accounts to multihunter, but he didn't found nothing. Obviusly leon was smarter than MH So, this week leon's sharer argued with the owner of the account and entered with the same IP in each account.

Leon's got what he deserved. BUT, - this must be a BIG "BUT" - the biggest part of Italianz hasn't multis or second accounts and now we're deleting you. The facts are clear:

LFL 60
    AirForce 52
    Sum: 112

B.O.N.K. 48
    BONK. 32
    Sum: 80

TR-LGD 41
    TR-ACES 14
    TR-IUMPH 20
    TR-FR 6
    TR-GH 15
    TR-TR? 27
    Sum: 123

before 27/3 TR were >200, soon they will be less than us :rolleyes:
    Coriolanus - AirForce - TC3.com (2012-13)

Page 102 of 201 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast