Page 104 of 201 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2002

Thread: +|+ quad

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by ELM View Post
    Not really... but they do have the more vocal posters.
    we're farms with a great press office!!!

cla
    clint_eastwood

DRULZ

Quote Originally Posted by jKappa View Post
    due to the crannies in it? it was pretty hard, but we harvested everything and now it's keeping me happy while waiting for your capital to be changed.. but, really..6 crannies? weren't you ashamed when using that village?
    Not at all. Once I lost my central cluster and moved out, I started removing buildings from my central villages and replacing them with crannies so that when you do take them you'll get a village on which you'll have to work on. Am doing the same thing with the others as well.

Why would I be ashamed of it, 'scorched earth' is a military strategy often times used in desperate situations (you can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorched_earth)

Quote Originally Posted by albertomst View Post
    before 27/3 TR were >200, soon they will be less than us :rolleyes:
    That my friend was when BONK + TR were together for a few days. We were 140 at our top and none of the players you have hit so far have quit - Lowspender, Lepa, Black Death, JLM, Crixus, Ganghista, Cerak, Hugh Jardonne, Hiccup etc. are all here.

So you might have kicked us really bad, and you have, but we aren't quitters. WARPIG, Empress decided to quit and were hit thereafter by you guys. (I might have missed a few names of both counts)

My point is that though we are hurt, and desperately so, we aren't leaving just yet. Certainly not in the high numbers your post suggests.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Bss View Post
    33% of ban is not a little damage, if you sum all the time and the resources lost for the ban is more of all the damage that you TR have done in two months of "attacks" he have been punished, stfu about ban in forum.

let's talk about a bonk player that have been kicked or he left bonk because he chief some villages to a tr or about private that conquer tr and at the same time tr snipe lfl on private villages... it seems more strange and intresting than talking about a ban
    It is minor damage when all the structure was obtained through cheating. In my opinion the account should have been deleted end of story. This player is still way ahead of many players who play by the rules and will no doubt have lost no army nor crop production with which to feed them.

Who are you to tell anyone to stfu? I think you need to point your acronyms back at yourself!

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by L3nin View Post
    before ending this conversation, just 1 remark..... months ago it was said that there was no multi-ing in your ranks, knowed at least.
    He was admited to be a multi .... this week or the last.

big diference huh?

@ Drulz - i do agree with you, donīt take me wrong, we were caught on a new and powerfull strategy, that we just werenīt prepared for it + the not coordinated spawn - truly undermined our initial game -and is the main reason of the quad to look has it looks -

but that doesnīt take the fact that the un-ban, want or not, was quite ... unfair, all those conquered villages cleared by him ? so has you can see ... un-banning is just unfair.
    and if you did report him to the MH, why did he only ban, after the previous owner report it/him to the MH ? (3 days after MR.Pride posting it in the forum)

and just wandering.... and Lucifero ? if he did stole the acc. password (82leon82), that might have been a thin line to cross, according to multi-ing, no? (Fluffie can reach is travian-law-morale-papers and draw a defense here).

fishy huh?
    I agree in some points with you CCCP, but
    we never used all our hammers in our actions; without Leon, a different hammer would have clean

nobody stole the password...don't listen to Leon dual please
    tc3.com Osvardo - The Covo
    tc3.com Bikoo Champ - The Covo

DRULZ

Quote Originally Posted by Paul-5 View Post
    I agree in some points with you CCCP, but
    we never used all our hammers in our actions; without Leon, a different hammer would have clean

nobody stole the password...don't listen to Leon dual please
    Listen to Osvardo guys, he's been up-front through out and makes relevant points here. Let's get past this issue. Hopefully neither team will talk about it anymore, please.

Thorned Warrior The Creator of Everything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Whistleblower View Post
    It is minor damage when all the structure was obtained through cheating. In my opinion the account should have been deleted end of story. This player is still way ahead of many players who play by the rules and will no doubt have lost no army nor crop production with which to feed them.

Who are you to tell anyone to stfu? I think you need to point your acronyms back at yourself!
    STFU stands for Saw The First Ufo .. now stop this nonsense.. it's an episode.. you really want to be remembered as the one loosing because of an episode ? Multi's are present and that's a shame.. if someone thinks the treatment was not fair, there is really no sense in accusing an entire group of cheating .. i knew he was cheating when i saw him banned and red the profile.. others perhaps knew about him or knew not.. fact is we all called him names as we found out so pretty please STFU (Say Thanks for Umbrellas) and let's be friendly enemies (hug)

Now let's all calm down and enjoy the game or i'll have to talk to our prime minister and arrange for Berlusconi to run your country for a few weeks ..
    I CREATED ORGO AND ROMU, MADE THEM CULI ADEPTI AND SENT THEM OUT TO THE WORLD... SORRY FOR THAT .. MY BAD

You're right, but LFL/Air are 112 accounts, [R] Confed is almost 147 accounts, without http://tc3.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=752 and http://tc3.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=208. I don't know if those alliances are R.
    [R]aggo is part... PBA is not affiliated to [R] in any form. The SSS "incident" was previously discussed and it wan't an "alliance" coordinated effort.

If you consider the different ratio kills/account you have:

[R]: 709.392/147=4.972
    LFL/Air: 577.539=5.156

Alberto
    My point wasn't about individual kills per player (allthough those come quite close and if you add [R]aggo to it, we have more). It was about the number of kills present in the SE compared to the other quads.

The poles/koreans combo has done the most overall kills on the server and they are a SE based alliance as well.
    2009-2010: Emilio
    2012: Sinister
    2013: 3WM&aLady

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by The Creator of Everything View Post
    Now let's all calm down and enjoy the game or i'll have to talk to our prime minister and arrange for Berlusconi to run your country for a few weeks ..

Noooooo...

PS: But you could do us a favour: make an arrangement for Berlusconi to run Air-LFL for a few weeks.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by DRULZ View Post
    1. A new strategy we weren't ready for.
    they chose the best strategy for a server T.2.5, the conquer strategy.

In T 2.5 to catapult someone is not the best strategy, the capital can be rebuilt very easy and same the villages.. if you will cata your oponent and you will make him to delete his account your achievement is not so great.. why? because you will not have more villages after that war, you will remain at same lvl. The strategy to have a lot of cata (at this lvl) is not the best strategy.. Congrats for LFL for how they play T 2.5.. Command and Conquer..

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfY View Post
    they chose the best strategy for a server T.2.5, the conquer strategy.

In T 2.5 to catapult someone is not the best strategy, the capital can be rebuilt very easy and same the villages.. if you will cata your oponent and you will make him to delete his account your achievement is not so great.. why? because you will not have more villages after that war, you will remain at same lvl. The strategy to have a lot of cata (at this lvl) is not the best strategy.. Congrats for LFL for how they play T 2.5.. Command and Conquer..
    ergh... that's argueably the best strategy. It only works in inner-quad fighting, and that only in REALLY close range.
    It has nothing to with server's version.
    If you conquer 10 villages of an account that's +50 squares away from your alliance's main cluster, it will do no good...they will get re-conquered back by the enemy alliance in the same day.
    If TR goes deep..the only way to hurt'em is to cata them..
    2009-2010: Emilio
    2012: Sinister
    2013: 3WM&aLady

Page 104 of 201 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast