Page 122 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2002

Thread: +|+ quad

  1. #1211
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    31.01.2011
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King caesar View Post
    Who is Dario Fo, I just heard about Leonardo and Dante before
    Dario Fo? oh.. nobody but a Nobel!

    It was just to solve an old story in this 3D... stereotypies...

    Italian pizza, mafia spaghetti and mandolino... and cheaters?

    Or Italian country of poets, cruisers, artists, scientists, "travian great players"....

    which are stereotypies?

  2. #1212
    Natarian Knight orgoglioromano's Avatar
    Join Date
    30.07.2010
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul-5 View Post
    greater is the opponent (as brm is), better you have to play (and it's what we're trying to do)
    nice action for us, and with a skarn like this.....

    now it's time to grouphug, let's go all togheter against SE :P
    And then everyone fell in silence...
    Xabaras LFL tc3.com (will be deleted in 3 weeks by TR)

    You can use my nick in game to post reports here without asking for permission.

  3. #1213
    Natarian Knight L3nin's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.07.2010
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas75 View Post
    Dario Fo? oh.. nobody but a Nobel!
    sorry, but the best Nobel prize was given to a Portuguese chap - Medicine Nobel for ..... discovering the Lobotomy


    can anyone beat that?
    Workers Unite!!!!

    2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

  4. #1214
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    29.11.2010
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas75 View Post
    Italian pizza, mafia spaghetti and mandolino... and cheaters?

    Or Italian country of poets, cruisers, artists, scientists, "travian great players"....

    which are stereotypies?
    Well...you have it all...and certaintly more, just like all countries have its scum as well as some good people.

  5. #1215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas75 View Post
    Dario Fo? oh.. nobody but a Nobel!

    It was just to solve an old story in this 3D... stereotypies...

    Italian pizza, mafia spaghetti and mandolino... and cheaters?

    Or Italian country of poets, cruisers, artists, scientists, "travian great players"....

    which are stereotypies?
    I love Italian roster the best, so cool and EXPENSIVE

  6. #1216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul-5 View Post
    greater is the opponent (as brm is), better you have to play (and it's what we're trying to do)
    nice action for us, and with a skarn like this.....

    now it's time to grouphug, let's go all togheter against SE :P
    Go on! Let's play for the Gangsters! we are here for that! Go on!

  7. #1217
    Natarian Knight orgoglioromano's Avatar
    Join Date
    30.07.2010
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Again another mission's day in LFL/airforce... congrats to defender... They sniped some of our hammer... Great job! But I think this wasn't enough... 5 villages taken from the first player and 6 from the other one.

    LFL lost a 2 k clear's hammer, the same did airforce... Clint and taccivostra lost 3 k troops... a huge number of defenses died on the def walls...

    Attacking TR is starting to bear us... We want to try some new emotion...
    Xabaras LFL tc3.com (will be deleted in 3 weeks by TR)

    You can use my nick in game to post reports here without asking for permission.

  8. #1218
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    17.12.2008
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Good job to you guys.

  9. #1219
    Guardsman chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    28.01.2012
    Posts
    108

    Default

    the NE is starting (or maybe it started long time ago..) to look like a one side massacre...

    tr loosing many villages, hammers, def, and players

    bonk loosing all center villas...


    i'll post just the last report i got, i tr that splatted on a chiefed village..
    http://travian- reports.net/us/report/1741950b505,17419518ecc

  10. #1220
    Flufie
    Guest

    Default

    chick, you have the best picture of anyone ever. It is true

Page 122 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. -|- quad
    By orgoglioromano in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 15.08.2012, 17:27
  2. -|+ quad
    By orgoglioromano in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 14.08.2012, 21:46
  3. +|- quad
    By orgoglioromano in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 995
    Last Post: 04.08.2012, 15:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •