Page 156 of 201 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2002

Thread: +|+ quad

  1. #1551
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    18.08.2009
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan hipitan View Post
    Orgo, every other time an LFL/Airforce player deleted, and a TR posted about it, you gave a lousy excuse: "He was in Airforce, thats not LFL", "He had a tiny hammer anyway" etc... But, yet, when you send your hammers at us and we catch them, or when you chief a village, you proclaim victory, and start talking about how your the best, and no classic server has seen a group like yours. Then, when we rechief a village, you say "Well, it was just luck", or some other lousy excuse.

    So, you can keep talking shi*t on the forums, but send your hammer at me, and see how much of it comes back.

    By the way, Italy is going to lose Euro 2012, because their team is lousy.

    its called propaganda, why should the LFL/ Airforce members compliment us on a job well done or explain why a player deleted? that's not their style, at least not the style of those who post here.
    It might not be what we are used to but it sure is entertaining and certainly no reason to get angry or constantly keep inciting them.

    Inviting people to come and attack you is a less good idea though, esspecially when its not *your* def defending.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas75 View Post
    Ehi, Guy, I'm moderated.. usually...
    You are modest? since when?

  2. #1552
    Natarian Knight orgoglioromano's Avatar
    Join Date
    30.07.2010
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by L3nin View Post
    sorry for double posting.



    well you keep forgetting pasio&mondial and ofc schazoet they also deleted, for their losses obviously
    pasio&mondial was an Airforce. I know nothing about them. Schazoet was kicked from LFL months ago, we suspected her to be a spy.
    Xabaras LFL tc3.com (will be deleted in 3 weeks by TR)

    You can use my nick in game to post reports here without asking for permission.

  3. #1553
    Natarian Knight L3nin's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.07.2010
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orgoglioromano View Post
    pasio&mondial was an Airforce. I know nothing about them. Schazoet was kicked from LFL months ago, we suspected her to be a spy.
    fair enough.
    Workers Unite!!!!

    2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

  4. #1554
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    31.01.2011
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manon View Post
    its called propaganda, why should the LFL/ Airforce members compliment us on a job well done or explain why a player deleted? that's not their style, at least not the style of those who post here.
    It might not be what we are used to but it sure is entertaining and certainly no reason to get angry or constantly keep inciting them.

    Inviting people to come and attack you is a less good idea though, esspecially when its not *your* def defending.



    You are modest? since when?
    Not modest.. Honest!!! we DO are honest... we are another story!

  5. #1555
    Natarian Knight orgoglioromano's Avatar
    Join Date
    30.07.2010
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manon View Post
    its called propaganda, why should the LFL/ Airforce members compliment us on a job well done or explain why a player deleted? that's not their style, at least not the style of those who post here.
    It might not be what we are used to but it sure is entertaining and certainly no reason to get angry or constantly keep inciting them.

    Inviting people to come and attack you is a less good idea though, esspecially when its not *your* def defending.



    You are modest? since when?
    You don't want to understand. Paul has already answered you. Hide&seek deleted because of a fake follow home... However continue to speak of nothing, as it seems you like it. If you're trying to say I'v never complimented you, your heavily lying. Try to ask to crixus, lowspender, or brm. The problem is you deserved my compliments only few times. I think I've already done but I'll do it now, the soviet was one of the players who deserved my compliments for example in the mat&pap hammer's village chiefing.

    Now it's map time!(I'm not good like flufie)

    Markjohnston's map 04-22-2012, 23:10:



    Flufie's map 05-08-2012, 19:07



    Today:

    Xabaras LFL tc3.com (will be deleted in 3 weeks by TR)

    You can use my nick in game to post reports here without asking for permission.

  6. #1556
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    29.11.2010
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orgoglioromano View Post
    The reality is the TR's are noobs compared to us. So it's true we do it better and we teached you the true travian.
    Quote Originally Posted by orgoglioromano View Post
    this is a toy server trust my words... You should have tried to take part of the s1.it some rounds ago... It's the third time I play a .com server so I can say that here strategy is way less important than in Italy... Travian is a strategy game, the comers approach to this game in a completely different way.
    There is not much that can be compared here and you know it. From one side you have an alliance which came here just to cause havoc, whose players settled basically the same spots and on the other hand you have an alliance which won last round so easily that became complacent and even spread its players all around the NE, much before anything on the NE was settled (no cleared NE).

    And true travian ? When you get to battle some organized alliance full of early aggressive teutons maybe you will know what true travian is. Do you remember taking a lot of hours (too much time indeed) to defend Red Rabbit at early game ? Just imagine 10 more players doing the same and you wouldn't had the same changes of doing your chiefings later, after your buildings being destroyed. You were not that aggressive in early game (and you know it).

    You're one of the best alliances I have fought in travian but not the best I saw working. The best I saw was "La Horda", a spanish aggressive alliance (when they were at their top). I firmly believe you would be destroyed much before you could be able to chief anything from them.

    When we get different alliances starting more or less with the same number of hard-core players (known from previous servers), equally spread on the map (even if it is only a 50x50 map) and all playing for the same objectives we can chose the best. Until then...keep your opinions to yourself, dear Barbie.

    PS: And if you don't like .com servers you're free to go when you want.

  7. #1557
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    02.05.2011
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    There is not much that can be compared here and you know it. From one side you have an alliance which came here just to cause havoc, whose players settled basically the same spots and on the other hand you have an alliance which won last round so easily that became complacent and even spread its players all around the NE, much before anything on the NE was settled (no cleared NE).

    And true travian ? When you get to battle some organized alliance full of early aggressive teutons maybe you will know what true travian is. Do you remember taking a lot of hours (too much time indeed) to defend Red Rabbit at early game ? Just imagine 10 more players doing the same and you wouldn't had the same changes of doing your chiefings later, after your buildings being destroyed. You were not that aggressive in early game (and you know it).

    You're one of the best alliances I have fought in travian but not the best I saw working. The best I saw was "La Horda", a spanish aggressive alliance (when they were at their top). I firmly believe you would be destroyed much before you could be able to chief anything from them.

    When we get different alliances starting more or less with the same number of hard-core players (known from previous servers), equally spread on the map (even if it is only a 50x50 map) and all playing for the same objectives we can chose the best. Until then...keep your opinions to yourself, dear Barbie.

    PS: And if you don't like .com servers you're free to go when you want.
    if my grandma had wheels probably she would be a wagon...
    clint_eastwood

  8. #1558
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    21.05.2012
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    my excuse is: "the enemy in ++ is way too weak and i don't wanna waste my time fighting small fries, i prefer to fry myself in the sun during the summer"...


    many lfl/af accounts have been set up to only play for fun, and therefore our biggest enemy in the server will be the summer time..
    This is the best idea I've heard yet. Let's have a nice summertime truce so we can all have peace during the sunshine. How about July 1st through September 10th? Who's in?

  9. #1559
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    17.12.2008
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Orgo, I've already seen 2 different excuses now. First, you said hide&seek was a "troublemaker" then you said he deleted because of a fake follow home. Well, which is it, make up your mind.

  10. #1560
    Flufie
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan hipitan View Post
    Orgo, I've already seen 2 different excuses now. First, you said hide&seek was a "troublemaker" then you said he deleted because of a fake follow home. Well, which is it, make up your mind.
    Who cares? It is one player - shall we check to see which +|+ alliances have lost the most players in recent months? I'm guessing it isn't LFL or Airforce..

Page 156 of 201 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. -|- quad
    By orgoglioromano in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 15.08.2012, 17:27
  2. -|+ quad
    By orgoglioromano in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 14.08.2012, 21:46
  3. +|- quad
    By orgoglioromano in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 995
    Last Post: 04.08.2012, 15:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •