Page 167 of 201 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2002

Thread: +|+ quad

Quote Originally Posted by albertomst View Post
    maybe the next will be chiefed tomorrow, maybe the next week, maybe never

Alberto
    funny when you (airforce) tried a OP alone ... was a flop, so now you went to daddy asking for help

credit to LFL

now it is strange that for the second week in a row the day (surely a coincidence) you decide (AR) to attack us while fighting the BONKS + you choose the football match time to start faking/attacking .....

if you need these dodgy time frames, you are not so good (or maybe your all girlish and donīt really like football ... just checking the players muscles, huh?)
    Workers Unite!!!!

2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by L3nin View Post
    funny when you (airforce) tried a OP alone ... was a flop, so now you went to daddy asking for help

credit to LFL

now it is strange that for the second week in a row the day (surely a coincidence) you decide (AR) to attack us while fighting the BONKS + you choose the football match time to start faking/attacking .....

if you need these dodgy time frames, you are not so good (or maybe your all girlish and donīt really like football ... just checking the players muscles, huh?)
    But the girl in this server are not Airforce, are not Lfl but.... is you, an amazing girl!

"The player cccp does not exist."

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    The last big Tr account in our main area just happend to recieve some very good italian hammers...

no splats...
    just many chiefed villages...

i'll post some later, after the game...

I wish you bad luck for travian, Chick...but good luck for the football match...

Go Balotelli !

Guardsman

credit to LFL

LFL also smashed some hammers on Privates when they went alone. We are 99 accounts. Divided we don't reach the fakes' critical mass necessary for hide our real targets, toghether we do. Scared?

Alberto
    Coriolanus - AirForce - TC3.com (2012-13)

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Josh517 View Post
    5hit! Nice army...
    Coriolanus - AirForce - TC3.com (2012-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    I wish you bad luck for travian, Chick...but good luck for the football match...

Go Balotelli !
    thanks...

next mission will be on sunday!! :P

here are some reports only of LFL.
    censored to avoid problems with mh, and cheeky follow homes...:P

http://tra*vian-reports.net/us/repor...ba,1775245c171

Flufie

I don't get any of your arguments here. Isn't it just logical to attack at times when your targets are less likely to be active? If you know when someone sleeps, you attack whilst they're asleep. If you are able to log in during times when others don't, then take advantage. Far from being 'dodgy', as you say, I'd call this the better way of playing. In this game, I often find, the more active player wins the battle. If you were too busy watching football, well, that's your fault.

And what is wrong with girls? Most of the people on the account I'm on are girls, and they're the best part

Rumor has it that Operation Husky is getting planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Flufie View Post
    And what is wrong with girls? Most of the people on the account I'm on are girls, and they're the best part
    lol, nothing wrong with girls on the opposite ! (and some girls do like football too) love them all, and you?

i know it should be the best time, ppl are sleeping, bla bla bla.

actually my account was covered, and still watched the game - IN the pub/bar - but ..... this is not the case of sleeping, or something like it - have you thought that even them, most of them at least, wanted also to see the game and ... didnīt or did with gaps ? thatīs just lame.

reminded me of a joke.

A bloke is running from the police man with a magic lamp on his hand, when the police man catches him they both grab the lamp and rub it.

a genie appears and due to the strange situation he decides he will give just 1 wish, to the bloke but, it will give the same to the police man in double.

both agree

- so what is your wish ?

- poke me 1 eye out!!

besides, quoting J.C. (the dictator not the ...) words (slightly distorted for this theme).

it is not enough "to be the best", you have to resemble, without any doubt as you are it (used for his wife, that it wasnīt enough to be faithful, she had to give any shadow of doubt of the "casta" she was).

champions donīt need tricks. (unless your Materazzi )

but well this is travian donīt take me wrong... if i didnīt like it i would leave, loooong time ago !
    Workers Unite!!!!

2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

Flufie

actually my account was covered, and still watched the game - IN the pub/bar - but ..... this is not the case of sleeping, or something like it - have you thought that even them, most of them at least, wanted also to see the game and ... didnīt or did with gaps ? thatīs just lame.
    There seems to be a bit of an assumption here about how others lead their lives. It is great that you enjoyed the football, and that you managed to get out to the pub/bar. That doesn't mean others do though. Some people don't like football - this doesn't make them 'girly', it just means they don't like it - and others maybe would have enjoyed it at home where sending the odd attack on the computer really had no effect upon their watching of the game.

It is worth bearing in mind, across the entire com domain only one event is considered worthy of stopping normal Travian play - new year. We have ceasefire at this time. Some people think there should be a ceasefire at Christmas, and call it terribly unfair that there isn't. I'd be willing to bet a lot more people enjoy celebrating Christmas than care about who won in a football match between two European countries. This domain is truly international - with that comes the understanding that there will be little forgiveness should regional or more marginal events affect your life. So sorry L3nin, but there is little sympathy here.

Page 167 of 201 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast