Page 81 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: +|+ quad

Skarn will use my account until his one will not be umbanned:

While the Medici let Brunelleschi build the cupola, you still go around hair-dressed.

Leader Maximo-Skarn

So the Lider spoke, long life to the Lider!
    Xabaras LFL tc3.com (will be deleted in 3 weeks by TR)

You can use my nick in game to post reports here without asking for permission.

Quote Originally Posted by orgoglioromano View Post
    he didn't use governament money... He is one of the richest man of the world... He doesn't need something like that... He prefer the lex ad personam... He changed the laws... It 's a worste thing... But we love Mr B he has so much chicks, he is cool, he has a lot of hairs, he controls the medias... As Alberto Sordi told in one of his most famous films:

"perchč io so io e voi non siete un cazzo!"(cit)

"Because I am me and you are nothing!"
    yes .... all Italy must love him .... for the times he got re-elected i always wandered, didnīt the Internacional, Roma, Napoli, juventus,....., fans felt like a big betrayal in voting in him time and time again?

btw where did his money came form originally ? was it due to hard work ? family ? ahhhh i forgot it is a true enigma, right?
    Workers Unite!!!!

2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

Quote Originally Posted by L3nin View Post
    yes .... all Italy must love him .... for the times he got re-elected i always wandered, didnīt the Internacional, Roma, Napoli, juventus,....., fans felt like a big betrayal in voting in him time and time again?

btw where did his money came form originally ? was it due to hard work ? family ? ahhhh i forgot it is a true enigma, right?
    Yes we love him... He is our proud...

I hope you understood I was sarcastic...
    Xabaras LFL tc3.com (will be deleted in 3 weeks by TR)

You can use my nick in game to post reports here without asking for permission.

Thorned Warrior

any one that can use (and did use) goverment money to pay underaged women, is well received by Czar Putin
    I'm not russian and I don't want to get into their problems (or no problems) but as I see Russia from an international view is that Russia is getting a strong country again. Wether we like Putin or not, he's not to be compared with some southern european leaders who broke (or helped breaking) their countries finances and made of their countries a motive of fun for other countries. Perhaps a better comparison would be with Gorbachev who broke the Soviet Union as well as their finances and open the door to the new "mafias" and those new millionaires who buy football clubs while there is people with hungry all around the world, including their country.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    I'm not russian and I don't want to get into their problems (or no problems) but as I see Russia from an international view is that Russia is getting a strong country again. Wether we like Putin or not, he's not to be compared with some southern european leaders who broke (or helped breaking) their countries finances and made of their countries a motive of fun for other countries. Perhaps a better comparison would be with Gorbachev who broke the Soviet Union as well as their finances and open the door to the new "mafias" and those new millionaires who buy football clubs while there is people with hungry all around the world, including their country.
    Can't compare Russia with Southern Europe. Russia's economic growth can mainly be attributed to two things:

- they hit rock bottom before after the implosion of the SU. It's easier for small economies to grow (check out Solow growth model), look at the growth rates of developing countries for instance.

- Oil. Russia has a lot of resources and state-control of the oil wells was very convenient when the oil prices were booming in the 2000's. Nevertheless, a lot of money disappeared into the pockets of olligarchs.

Southern European countries didn't have any natural resources, and like it or not those countries are STILL much more developed than russia. Italy has a GDP/capita of 37k, spain is 33k, Ireland is 48k, Portugal 22k, and even greece has a GDP of 27k per capita.Russia on the other hand, has 13k/capita. Half that of greece.

There's a difference between correlation and causation. I don't think Russia got better BECAUSE of Putin, I think they got better despite Putin being there.

Even though Russia is doing better, they still aren't back on their feet. Media loves to spin it like "OMG NOW THE CHINESE AND RUSSIANS ARE HERE, POOR US" but it's nowhere near that. Look at these figures from 2 years ago regarding military spending:

USA - $515,400,000,000
    China - $59,000,000,000
    Russia - $43,200,000,000

So, about 5 times as much in the US than russia and china combined...

Flufie

I think that's the difference between us... While you croplock 5 villages(losing great part of your little hammers) from 5 different accounts, and you chief one of ours villages we do this, [...]
    This is interesting, we did some looking into the current stats (using gettter today, so the Black Death happenings are included):

conquests

LFL and Airforce - 47
    Private - 9
    TR alliances - 6
    0 0 0 1 (MirtilloAmOra) - 3

villages in alliances

LFL and Airforce - 726
    Private - 90
    TR alliances - 777
    0 0 0 1 (MirtilloAmOra) - 11

We can see that despite having a similar number of villages, the LFL Airforce group are conquering nearly 8 times as many villages as the TR group. Even Private, with around 11% the number of villages that TR have, are conquering more. Indeed, Private have conquered more per village owned than LFL Airforce; they are doing great.

Going a little further in, LFL and Airforce have conquered 19 villages from TR alliances, whereas TR alliances have only conquered 1 village from LFL and Airforce. (All according to gettter still.) If this trend continues, we should pretty soon be seeing LFL Airforce having more villages than TR, would seem logical?

So to those dismissing what orgoglioromano says, I'd suggest actually it is meaningful, in terms of the future direction the +|+ based alliances are going in.

[...] enjoy the true travian and stop playing with the barbies:
    Whilst we're not really into showing off too much, or at least don't consider ourselves to be, I do think some of the people objecting should consider their own behaviour more carefully. What was so bad about what orgoglioromano said? I remember for many, many months ELM and others in his alliance exhibiting the most grotesque arrogance ever to grace the com3 forum in recent times. For a long time, I believe members of TR in previous rounds have carried images from the analyser in their signatures representing the population drops they've inflicted on other alliances. orgoglioromano suggested those in TR are like kids playing with toys - well, I go a step further, and say you all are. Some of you show some restraint in your behaviour; others get all 'in your face' when you're winning. But in the end, you're all just playing a silly internet browser game where you make imaginary troops and send them to attack other people's imaginary troops and imaginary villages. orgoglioromano was absolutely right - they are childish. But so is he. And you. Especially if you actually read all of this ridiculous post. Shame on you.

Default @Flufie

When will the stream of vitriolic hypocritical bile you manifest in the form of forum policing, warped logic & mutated values end!?

We are Aboulia
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana@DAS View Post
    Yeah I simmed ... I feel real embarrased.

but - your history isnīt very clean, i might say, you were the blind followers of Napoleon, it is even part of the national anthem..... actually it was your troops that sieged my city for eg. in the name of Napoleon. ofc you never defeated or conquered it.
    oh you forget about Polish-Russian War of 1609-1618.... when we did take over the Moscow and almost we planted on the throne Cara Polish Cara .
    You did make a film about it ....1612: Хроники смутного времени or something like that .

why would we not follow him ??We had in this purpose and at his side, we were able to achieve it and to
    repay invaders for partitions of Poliand and occupations in the years 1772, 1793 and 1795 .

Quote Originally Posted by Flufie View Post
    Whilst we're not really into showing off too much, or at least don't consider ourselves to be, I do think some of the people objecting should consider their own behaviour more carefully. What was so bad about what orgoglioromano said? I remember for many, many months ELM and others in his alliance exhibiting the most grotesque arrogance ever to grace the com3 forum in recent times. For a long time, I believe members of TR in previous rounds have carried images from the analyser in their signatures representing the population drops they've inflicted on other alliances. orgoglioromano suggested those in TR are like kids playing with toys - well, I go a step further, and say you all are. Some of you show some restraint in your behaviour; others get all 'in your face' when you're winning. But in the end, you're all just playing a silly internet browser game where you make imaginary troops and send them to attack other people's imaginary troops and imaginary villages. orgoglioromano was absolutely right - they are childish. But so is he. And you.
    Okay here's what I don't understand. You shout stuff like "that's offensive!!!" whenever someone is making an (in my eyes) harmless comment regarding ethnicity, language, or religion, but when someone is trying to offend someone else you say "what's so bad about it?". I agree that ELM was a huge arrogant *INSERT NASTY WORD HERE* last round, but there was a huge backlash against that as well (from ergh... you if I remember correctly).

Quote Originally Posted by Flufie View Post
    Especially if you actually read all of this ridiculous post. Shame on you.
    Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Actually what/who forced Gorbachev to do it, and tricked him good was Boris Yeltsin - there was a not knowed kidnap of Gorbachev - and he was played off by Yeltsin then and forced to aprove some laws.

No Russia while he is on power (Putin) Russia will not be a great country (dough will have great dodgy millionaires), for realising that (among other capitalist lies) Russians are standing up, and wishing for good CCCP to come back (at least the ones not involved in Mafias).

i know ur not Russian - weīre from the same country
    Workers Unite!!!!

2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

Page 81 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast