Page 82 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: +|+ quad

Flufie

Quote Originally Posted by sworrdsman View Post
    Okay here's what I don't understand. You shout stuff like "that's offensive!!!" whenever someone is making an (in my eyes) harmless comment regarding ethnicity, language, or religion, but when someone is trying to offend someone else you say "what's so bad about it?".
    Flufie has kindly highlighted in boldwhat you seem to be missing. It is not your personal judgment which defines what is or isn't acceptable - it is the rules which make this decision, the very same rules we all agreed to at the point of joining the forum.

Now repeatedly, Flufie has been warned to stop discussing rules breaks, so we won't be re-visiting any old ground. In this current case though, orgoglioromano stayed totally on-topic, only 'insulting' the play style/ability of his opposition in relation to that of his own alliance. Every sentence he made, in this post which people objected to, related to the +|+ in-game fighting directly. There was no mention of any aspects of the real lives of anyone - he spoke only of the maturity of their game-playing. I'd have thought for someone who watches as much South Park as you, the difference between unnecessary insults and reasonable yet slightly rude comment would be apparent ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Flufie View Post
    Flufie has kindly highlighted in boldwhat you seem to be missing. It is not your personal judgment which defines what is or isn't acceptable - it is the rules which make this decision, the very same rules we all agreed to at the point of joining.

Now repeatedly, Flufie has been warned to stop discussing rules breaks, so we won't be re-visiting any old ground. In this current case though, orgoglioromano stayed totally on-topic, only 'insulting' the play style/ability of his opposition in relation to that of his own alliance. Every sentence he made related to the +|+ in-game fighting directly. There was no mention of any aspects of the real lives of anyone - he spoke only of the maturity of their game-playing. I'd have thought for someone who watches as much South Park as you, the difference between unnecessary insults and reasonable yet slightly rude comment would be apparent ^^
    Please tell me how saying 'frittatitina' to omeleta is somehow commenting on her play style? The exact same argument could be made for ELM calling every opponent he has "idiots" right now, cause he thinks he's better than them.

And the "not your personal judgement" sounds rather odd coming from someone who thought saying "circumcision" might sound offensive to certain people.

Anyway I'm done... I'm sure Omeleta will be able to defend herself if needed. I just believe there's no difference between being offensive "cause you're winning" and being offensive "cause you're an a$$". You're offensive either way.

Flufie

And the "not your personal judgement" sounds rather odd coming from someone who thought saying "circumcision" might sound offensive to certain people.
    I NEVER said that. Please don't misrepresent my words, and please don't try to draw me into a discussion the mod has warned me to avoid.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by L3nin View Post
    Actually what/who forced Gorbachev to do it, and tricked him good was Boris Yeltsin - there was a not knowed kidnap of Gorbachev - and he was played off by Yeltsin then and forced to aprove some laws.
    So...are you saying Gorbachev sold his country to save his a$$, then ?

Quote Originally Posted by L3nin View Post
    i know ur not Russian - we´re from the same country
    I know you know where I am from. I was just saying I'm not russian and can't know about their problems as well as they would know. Even if I was russian it would be only my personal opinion, obviously, and not being russian my opinion has "less" value, specially regarding internal affairs, reason why I preferred not to go that way.

hmm.. why on earth am I being dragged into this? And, i've never called Idiot anybody.. grouphuggers, simmers and straw suckers is more my style than blatant insults..lol
    2009-2010: Emilio
    2012: Sinister
    2013: 3WM&aLady

Thorned Warrior The Creator of Everything's Avatar

Frittatina is kind of cute though ! Personally i don't think that the real offence is frittatina at all .. hell i'll call my next server tag "supreme frittatina" and if he/she wants to dual with me i'd be happy
    I CREATED ORGO AND ROMU, MADE THEM CULI ADEPTI AND SENT THEM OUT TO THE WORLD... SORRY FOR THAT .. MY BAD

It is not your personal judgment which defines what is or isn't acceptable - it is the rules which make this decision, the very same rules we all agreed to at the point of joining the forum.
    I NEVER said that. Please don't misrepresent my words, and please don't try to draw me into a discussion the mod has warned me to avoid.
    There, quoted it for you. And I didn't drag you in any discussion, you voluntarily made a comment with regards to what orgo is saying, so you dragged yourself in. Now please tell me how I misrepresented your word. If that's the case, I apologise.

Flufie

[...] coming from someone who thought saying "circumcision" might sound offensive to certain people. .
    I never said this. If you are going to quote what I think, you should at least read what I write properly first.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    So...are you saying Gorbachev sold his country to save his a$$, then ?
    no - he was played and lured by a man that everyone takes him by a drunk (and he is/was) but very clever one (in the mornings) - boris Yeltsin - and yes is life was threatned (falsely) to have him in the right spot, to Yeltsin do his "magic" and get some Laws aproved and then step up to the power and yes he did sold the mother land (yeltsin not Gorby)

i did some traveling there, so did my father, and i have family in Ukraine and been there too - can´t say i know all but this much i do know.
    Workers Unite!!!!

2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

Quote Originally Posted by The Creator of Everything View Post
    Frittatina is kind of cute though ! Personally i don't think that the real offence is frittatina at all .. hell i'll call my next server tag "supreme frittatina" and if he/she wants to dual with me i'd be happy
    Supreme frittatina sounds like a bada$$ account name (nod).

Page 82 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast