Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let us analyse..

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by FancyPants View Post
    Nice analysis indeed - lot of hard work behind it.
    No doubt NE has lot of very good attackers and also coordinators, who have plenty of free time to organize things.
    But I have one simple question about that WC's 47 players list The Reader mentioned above.
    Does that list, which is updated from time to time, contains also players passwords?
    H**l no. All what is there is legal stuff. Leaders dont never need members passwords and those are what should not never anyone share.

Guardsman

Nice analysis indeed - lot of hard work behind it.
    No doubt NE has lot of very good attackers and also coordinators, who have plenty of free time to organize things.
    But I have one simple question about that WC's 47 players list The Reader mentioned above.
    Does that list, which is updated from time to time, contains also players passwords?
    I make first list when we register on server.
    It was 49 accounts (two deleted first day)
    WC list contains:
    account name, playing style(off/def), forum nick, getter nick, skype nicks of owners (some accounts have few co-players), player history (who invited him in our team)

no passwords...
    Ha ! I laugh at danger and drop ice cubes down the vest of fear.

Ex Leper

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by aenea View Post
    I make first list when we register on server.
    It was 49 accounts (two deleted first day)
    WC list contains:
    account name, playing style(off/def), forum nick, getter nick, skype nicks of owners (some accounts have few co-players), player history (who invited him in our team)

no passwords...
    and some n00bs have shared they phone numpers.. and its nice to call at middle of night hmm wait it was last round

Quote Originally Posted by Priapus1 View Post
    You must have 4 players on every account because there is no way you can send all the attacks and fakes that you do and have all of them land on every SW account within a 30 min window.
    At least you all are remaining dignified.

and also coordinators, who have plenty of free time to organize things.
    I wish. You wanna trade your schedule for mine? :P It's just dedication and motivation. That's more than half of the job already.

Quote Originally Posted by Priapus1 View Post
    I have a full list of all the NE 1 man to 10 man alliance's in the NE and without sitting down and counting everyone itís close to 80 accounts. Most of them are very large accounts. Now I canít say if all are affiliated with the NE alliances but I think it would be safe to say that most are. Iím not arguing because I simply to not care, but anyone what wants to see the list I would be happy to give it to them. Even this tactic was a smart on by the NE. it was a pain to make the list to start with and then you need to make sure you fake every one of them when you are making your attack runs. We scouting many of them and most were anvils. All around the NE is a very dangerous group. You must have 4 players on every account because there is no way you can send all the attacks and fakes that you do and have all of them land on every SW account within a 30 min window. All the fakes and attacks span a 24 -30 hours. Not an easy thing to pull off. Simba said you guys did the same thing on the champís server and you were his best battle group.

It is easy if you use g e t t e r for attacking reals and fakes...
    "The Greatest Test of Courage is to face defeat without losing your heart"

Quote Originally Posted by slightly buzzed View Post
    Save your excuses wrapped in fake compliments. We can send catapults and defenders, and we can see weak, self serving misstatements masquerading as backhanded compliments.
    The FACT is, if you cared to play well, you would.
    Furthermore, as you and bertie told us back in Oct/Nov, you joined forces with the SE and NW as an organic accident to preserve your safety in regards to local, current, tactical threats. It was not a strategic decision at the time to join up vs what was then an unknown in the NE -- your all's words, not mine.
    So please do us all the kindness of not rewriting history to favor yourselves. Repeating the term "fact" in a sentence does not make your suppositions, in fact, fact.
    Douchebag when someone gives a compliment its good form not to be an asswipe.

Meet Assery; The pot smoking, beer guzzling Mascot of DAģ who shoots fire from his arse!

Quote Originally Posted by bronx View Post
    Douchebag when someone gives a compliment its good form not to be an asswipe.
    Attention troll needs moar attention

+ to great analysis work!

About that 3vs1 thingy: it is great that there is 3vs1 situation!!!!
    If not - then this server will be BORING - each quad attack each and NE win - because of almost no competition.
    As i know - from beginning WTO counts for that 3vs1 to have fun to MAX! Attacking everything and kill everything! At that point that plan works!

QUESTION - when others will start to attack NE WW???? It just grows and grows - and soon this interesting server will end. But winter is not over - so please extend this server at least till march!

p.s. sorry about my English...

Witty Insult, but if it makes you happy, then yeah pw are available in the list; how else can one send in a half hour time window ?
    s7 FWE & Crusaders - s7 Defiance
    s5 Spectre - s1 MH tc6 WC - ts7 MC
    tc3 Flesh L!ght

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast