Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: +|- quad

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ELM View Post
    Hey Gooders.... what a big surprise you are banned at the same time with most of the random letters accounts in the top 10 climbers of the week...

MHs can really be unfair to decent and rightfull players!!!
    WTF... ...7 out of 10 top climbers banned...

Woo go MH's. Finally, put a stop to at least a part of the most obvious cheaters.
    Active player since 2006. Ammanurt, deimmerstonede, Asjemenou, Deadwood, Batsmuts, Sun Tzu & Merlin, Black Dynamite.
    You can always use my nickname and village name(s) in battle reports!

Flufie

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    WTF... ...7 out of 10 top climbers banned...
    Will they still get their medals, if they can hang on till the end of the week? Seeing as they're all less than 100 pop, wouldn't they have just been deleted on sight if the charge was what people in here appear to think it is?

Perhaps there's more to this than meets the eye, so let's not all be jumping to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Flufie View Post
    Will they still get their medals, if they can hang on till the end of the week? Seeing as they're all less than 100 pop, wouldn't they have just been deleted on sight if the charge was what people in here appear to think it is?

Perhaps there's more to this than meets the eye, so let's not all be jumping to conclusions.
    Go on then give us an alternative possible reason for random letter generated accounts to be pushed by an existing account on the server in the SE

Flufie

Quote Originally Posted by haddaway View Post
    Go on then give us an alternative possible reason for random letter generated accounts to be pushed by an existing account on the server in the SE
    I would wish to couple my not jumping to conclusions with not speculating wildly. Frankly, I don't know the answers, and think such matters should be dealt with by those who do - not discussed (in itself breaching rules) by those who don't.

@fluffie:

If you're not trying to police the forum or infect us all with your warped way of thinking, you're trying to close up a decent debate! I have an idea

Credit to the MH for busting them!
    We are Aboulia
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana@DAS View Post
    Yeah I simmed ... I feel real embarrased.

I would wish to couple my not jumping to conclusions with not speculating wildly. Frankly, I don't know the answers, and think such matters should be dealt with by those who do - not discussed (in itself breaching rules) by those who don't.
    I am not discussing any ban here (please note Mr Mod).

I am just asking for any cogent reason that random letter generated accounts would pushed by an existing account in the SE.

We know they have been pushed by an existing account - they are in top climbers.

I am struggling to see any gameplay reaon for an existing account to do this which is above board and fair.

There are many unfair against the rules reasons why an account would do this - which do not need disccussing as most experienced players are aware of them.

Just provide one plausible/likely reason why these accounts would pushed innocently by an existing account in the SE

Flufie

Life gets so much easier when you do this

No doubt whatever s/he said was very funny indeed.

Ok haddaway, I'll tackle your points one at a time..

I am not discussing any ban here (please note Mr Mod).

I am just asking for any cogent reason that random letter generated accounts would pushed by an existing account in the SE.
    You are discussing 'random letter generated accounts' being pushed, in the context of a conversation all about 'random letter generated accounts' being banned. So, however theoretically you may word it, you're still discussing the events surrounding current bans on com3.

We know they have been pushed by an existing account - they are in top climbers.
    I've had at least one account in the past (played a few servers) which has been in top climbers without any kind of push, and know many others who have also. You are making an assumption here, yet stating it as fact.

I am struggling to see any gameplay reaon for an existing account to do this which is above board and fair.

There are many unfair against the rules reasons why an account would do this - which do not need disccussing as most experienced players are aware of them.
    As I describe above, all these comments are based upon your assumption, which you cannot prove either way.

Just provide one plausible/likely reason why these accounts would pushed innocently by an existing account in the SE
    As I already said, I'd prefer not to speculate.

Hope that clarifies my stance sufficiently.
    Last edited by Flufie; 17.05.2012 at 13:48. Reason: merging posts

Ahahaha wow what are the chances he picks one of the posts I take the mick outta him to show I'm on block mode

Fail cake

It doesn't happen very often but i find myself in a position whereby I agree with Lord Cuntleby
    We are Aboulia
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana@DAS View Post
    Yeah I simmed ... I feel real embarrased.

Ok haddaway, I'll tackle your points one at a time..

You are discussing 'random letter generated accounts' being pushed, in the context of a conversation all about 'random letter generated accounts' being banned. So, however theoretically you may word it, you're still discussing the events surrounding current bans on com3.

I've had at least one account in the past (played a few servers) which has been in top climbers without any kind of push, and know many others who have also. You are making an assumption here, yet stating it as fact.

As I describe above, all these comments are based upon your assumption, which you cannot prove either way.

As I already said, I'd prefer not to speculate.

Hope that clarifies my stance sufficiently.
    I am not discussing the ban nor do I want to at all.

You can get a climbers medal start game without pushing - when the raiding is easy.

At this stage of the game you cannot. If you think that fact is incorrect find me someone on server now who has just started and gets a simming medal without being pushed.

I'm sure you know this and are simply avoiding answering with anything.

People will push late starters and known chums on a server - happens all the time to give them a boost - nothing wrong in that.

If not you fluffie as Im sure you will refuse to speculate - can anyone give any likely reason as to why random accounts would be pushed innocently

Please dont give any of the naughty reasons we all know of.

Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast