Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WE3WIN Server winning statement

Thorned Warrior

Default WE3WIN Server winning statement

On Saturday the 17th March 2012,St Patricks day,after an entertaining end game full of various twists and turns lasting just over the average end game length of 3 months (it took just over 4 months in fact),s2 was completed with Pamt32 finishing her build at 15.56 after two days of very heavy fighting,which she has described in detail in a separate thread,with battle reports,and on which I've personally described details of the actual turning point of this server on a private player basis.

Pamt32 was my co leader at MS this server,which is a very old server winning alliance returning to Travian for the first time in almost 4 years,which became VEX MS,but this win is most definately shared with the other alliances in the WE3WIN meta,which includes in no particular order VEX,US,US's direct allies Dra2,SW,VEX-MS direct allies ROCK as well as EL ELITE who never put on a VEX prefix but were part of VEX nonetheless.

Many,many small players were in all three metas and almost all of these were very exited to win,and a lot of these players were individually writing to Pamt32 offering all manner of support all the time,be these "go girl!" messages,troops,resources or whatever on a constant basis,and always with a smile too

All of these were replied to by Pamt32 personally

This is regardless of which quad these players were actually in and is a complete reason in itself why this win is shared with all of our allies

Big players might well dictate events,but its the little guys that are constantly on the front line and in the trenches,day in,day out for which we're pleased to say your efforts have been rewarded,and no one can ever take this win away from any of you

We are well aware of the politics of this server,which is best described as "volatile",but on finishing the server we would like to say that congratulations on the server victory have been received from some of our opponents or from players that have been our opponents.

So far,these include God,Azreal,wat3r,rated R and BigBeef,possibly others too,for which our thanks and I've passed on already your gracious comments that I've received to the rest of the WE3WIN high council,which were myself,Pamt32,ARMAGGEDON,asiaitus,Mutant (Casper and mayank,this was a duel account) and finally McGuck,and additional congratulatory comments have also been received from georgepan and flyman,also passed on to HC from myself.
    These are all sporting comments,and is really what should always happen at the end of a server,whoever wins and loses.

My apologies if you have congratulated WE3WIN but are not mentioned here,no slight is intended

We would also like to congratulate the MDS players (please note,not the leaders,we'll comment on these players separately) for the high quality of play shown during the last month of this server,and a special mention in this regard from a personal point of view goes to wat3r,who easily impressed me personally the most and caused a lot of our players many problems to solve on a constant and daily basis!

Very well played indeed,wat3r

We also hope that as far as MDS players are concerned,it is noted that you are well respected by your opponents

Turning to the leaders of MDS in particular,it is you that bear the responsibility to your players for this defeat,because thats what being a leader is all about,taking responsibility for your decisions be those right or wrong,although the decent players amongst even the MDS leadership have tried your best,its just that your common sense viewpoints were shouted down,drowned out or simply completely ignored.

These decent MDS leaders include Crowbot and Azreal,possibly among others.

No doubt they'll tell their stories at some point,as now they're free of the constraints of this server,though these leaders should hold their heads high,they've nothing to fault themselves over

I have never,and I'm certainly not alone in having this opinion which stretches server wide now,in all 15 of my now servers played,ever seen one player demand so much from a meta,winning or losing,on such a selfish basis yet not be knocked back onto her particular perch at some point.

At MS,before becoming founding members of VEX along with EL,we did have such a player as well,he lasted just one month before being kicked,and yes,he was blue dot at the time!

*snip*

We all,regardless of if you are a winner or a loser on this particular server,simply as Travian players hope never to see this level of bad behaviour in an individual ever again.

Victory is sweet,but defeat provides knowledge for the future.

Good luck,enjoy the well earned break and see you again,friend or foe
    Goodbye server 2
    Last edited by MOD bg; 23.03.2012 at 19:58.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Problem Child 2 View Post
    We would also like to congratulate the MDS players (please note,not the leaders,we'll comment on these players separately) for the high quality of play shown during the last month of this server,and a special mention in this regard from a personal point of view goes to wat3r,who easily impressed me personally the most and caused a lot of our players many problems to solve on a constant and daily basis!

Very well played indeed,wat3r

We also hope that as far as MDS players are concerned,it is noted that you are well respected by your opponents
    I am just lucky this round like I always said to Asiaticus that I didn't bang any wall.

See you next server.

Quote Originally Posted by noble View Post
    I am just lucky this round like I always said to Asiaticus that I didn't bang any wall.

See you next server.

I am pretty sure zen would like to thank you, for spending every day one treasury...
    2013-2014- Mrs Smith, MDS ts2; 2013-2014-Filthy Mongols, Wild
    2011-2012- asiaticus, US- D ts2; 2012-2013- ARMAGEDDON, MDS ts2
    2010-2011- Bosanceroska, DAMDS s2 ; 2010-2011- orca, T s8

Thorned Warrior

Glad you've revealed yourself via your proxy,Vampire.

You'll perhaps notice I didn't name you in the first place,I'm sure everyone bar you noticed that too

MOD bg

First and only warning:

1) It is against the forum rules to publicly discuss bans, ingame or on the forums.
    2) For the record, just because an account is not banned, does NOT mean that the account wasn't punished. This is between the Multihunter and the Player involved. And, since we do not have the specifics of the situation and what is communicated between the Player and the Multihunter, its not ours to speculate about.
    3) Bashing another player will result in a ban.
    4) The Multihunter isn't allowed to give out information about another player, including but not limited to if they run on a proxy!
    5) Publicly displaying communications between yourself and another player without written documentation is against the rules and will result in a ban.
    6) If you have complaints about this, send them to me via PM.

-bg

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by bg|mod View Post
    First and only warning:

1) It is against the forum rules to publicly discuss bans, ingame or on the forums.
    2) For the record, just because an account is not banned, does NOT mean that the account wasn't punished. This is between the Multihunter and the Player involved. And, since we do not have the specifics of the situation and what is communicated between the Player and the Multihunter, its not ours to speculate about.
    3) Bashing another player will result in a ban.
    4) The Multihunter isn't allowed to give out information about another player, including but not limited to if they run on a proxy!
    5) Publicly displaying communications between yourself and another player without written documentation is against the rules and will result in a ban.
    6) If you have complaints about this, send them to me via PM.

-bg

I will respect your rules only if you can explain why the opening discussion then break your rule 1,3 and partially 5 without any editing. Not even to mention that everything that was mentioned there is nonsense, yet blatantly trying to insult and humiliate a single player of whom they have no knowledge off.

Prostate

MOD bg

Quote Originally Posted by Prostate View Post
    I will respect your rules only if you can explain why the opening discussion then break your rule 1,3 and partially 5 without any editing. Not even to mention that everything that was mentioned there is nonsense, yet blatantly trying to insult and humiliate a single player of whom they have no knowledge off.

Prostate
    Problem solved.

-bg

PS: As usual, PM.
    Last edited by MOD bg; 23.03.2012 at 19:53.

Thorned Warrior

Default Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Problem Child 2 View Post
    Glad you've revealed yourself via your proxy,Vampire.

You'll perhaps notice I didn't name you in the first place,I'm sure everyone bar you noticed that too
    Sorry for your lack of common sense. IG is what I sign when I send IGM's in the Vampire account... I know you've gotten a few, takes a brain surgeon apparently to put 2+2 together. LOL

And its really a shame I didn't get banned for all the crap I said before, I pegged myself for being nailed for what I said.

MOD bg

Quote Originally Posted by invisible girl View Post
    Sorry for your lack of common sense. IG is what I sign when I send IGM's in the Vampire account... I know you've gotten a few, takes a brain surgeon apparently to put 2+2 together. LOL

And its really a shame I didn't get banned for all the crap I said before, I pegged myself for being nailed for what I said.
    Would you like a longer vacation this time?

-bg

Quote Originally Posted by invisible girl View Post

YES you bias ****. FOOK

God I love to give trash. witch kept me at bay, but now it's no holds barred.
    Vampire occupies many bodies aLOT LIKE KIRIN
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep."
    Alexander the Great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast