Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dry mouth and I having a party!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashton View Post
    also angels are being destroyed yes they are being absolutely smashed to death by ares/hempire only a matter of time before they are smashed senseless.

i have literally hundreds of battle reports of hempire/ares destroying/crippling angel villages on travian analyzer almost of the top 40 descending villages are from angels. ROFL i think after angels collapse which is soon demons are next to start taking the brunt of the attack. so far they almost never really getting attacked.
    ArEs has thrown out some of the more comprehensive offensives this server has seen. We told Angels that we would get them back and I am proud of my team and guys for being a family and sticking together.

Hempire has also been impressive in assisting as they are in it with us!

I hope angels knows history because we will march to their downs and burn them down.
    Absolutec X s5

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter S8 View Post
    ArEs has thrown out some of the more comprehensive offensives this server has seen. We told Angels that we would get them back and I am proud of my team and guys for being a family and sticking together.

Hempire has also been impressive in assisting as they are in it with us!

I hope angels knows history because we will march to their downs and burn them down.
    IDK who is leading your offensives and planning them but you guys are doing a great job. you are afraid to send multiple waves i ave noticed thus are not efficient with you hammers but that's probably because a lot of ur members can send same second 4 wave attacks if you can master that you would make ur offensive much more effective and hit more players.
    R.I.P my sweet prince 1889-1945

IDK who is leading your offensives and planning them but you guys are doing a great job. you are afraid to send multiple waves i ave noticed thus are not efficient with you hammers but that's probably because a lot of ur members canNOT send same second 4 wave attacks if you can master that you would make ur offensive much more effective and hit more players.
    I think you mean hit the same number of players, only harder but the sentiment's the same.

Remind me, whats the getting back at Angels all about, this server has been so boring with the zerg approach, I must have not been paying attention when that happened.

IDK who is leading your offensives and planning them but you guys are doing a great job. you are afraid to send multiple waves i ave noticed thus are not efficient with you hammers but that's probably because a lot of ur members can send same second 4 wave attacks if you can master that you would make ur offensive much more effective and hit more players.
    We've got busy people and yes last time we tried multiple waves some worked others did not. We are a work in progress we had forgotten that we don't have the same guys as old days. We have to work them up pass on old tips and pretty soon angels is fallin' then Dry mouth has a hit on his head. I would like to cash it personally but some friend told me he's his.
    Absolutec X s5

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by le_chuck View Post
    Remind me, whats the getting back at Angels all about, this server has been so boring with the zerg approach, I must have not been paying attention when that happened.
    According to the posted drama, Angels leadership requested negotiations with us in ArEs on the usual NAP, etc. talks, but we got no response whatsoever despite multiple attempts to talk to them on skype, hours spent in conference groups with no response, etc. Then, Angels turned around and signed a confed with Demons/Devils, and their leadership claimed it was because a lack of communication on ArEs's part, which was complete nonsense.

In short, they said they wanted to negotiate with us, we tried, and they never responded. Then, they allied with our enemies without saying a word, lied about the reasons, claiming it was ArEs's fault they did it, which was complete BS.

So, yeah, that upset us just a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by arlos View Post

So, yeah, that upset us just a tad.
    And thats why angels are going downhill quick....the better players are already jumping ship...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kitchener View Post
    And thats why angels are going downhill quick....the better players are already jumping ship...
    several players are also going yellow such as mr friendly
    R.I.P my sweet prince 1889-1945

"Hide yo kid's, hide yo' wife', hide yo' artifacts cause they stealin' everything"
    Absolutec X s5

Natarian Knight

Who I believe used to have 2 artefacts..

DP Queen @ S2 / Juggernaut @ S8 / Vercingetorix @ S5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123