Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tr hugging bonks or a bonks hugging tr???

Default Tr hugging bonks or a bonks hugging tr???

What do you think?

What i heard is that one them cant take care of themselves so they will "use" this alliance to fight against the prominent LFL and Airforce...

Baby Jane
    "The Greatest Test of Courage is to face defeat without losing your heart"

Default TR

Yesterday I nearly had a heart attack when I logged in and saw the TR tag on my alliance name. Suddwnly everyone was with a TR tag and I was looking for a new alliance suddenly....lol.
    I was realy realy very glad it was all a joke.
    2009 - 2015 Boertjie

I find this rather rediculous... Almost 250 people in one alliance. If you win the server, you have no proud at all. Seriously, 250 people?! I find this pathetic, I thought 120 people on the Dutch-servers were many...

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthunder View Post
    I find this rather rediculous... Almost 250 people in one alliance. If you win the server, you have no proud at all. Seriously, 250 people?! I find this pathetic, I thought 120 people on the Dutch-servers were many...
    Hey...you ain't seen nothing yet...if this shapes up to be anything close to last server, they are only just beginning!!!

Thorned Warrior

@Blackthunder,

The games about democracy mate. You team up in order to win. When the US went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan, it wasn't just the US, now was it? Nope, it was all of NATO, including, but not limited to: US, Britain, France, Canada, Italy, Germany Spain and many others. And guess what: We're winning!

It is the same for this game. When we go to war, we team up with others. Ever heard of the saying: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"? BONK and TR have a common goal, which I think everyone can ascertain on their own.

Cheers

DRULZ

You sir have never played .com's in that case. Only shows your limited exposure rather than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by yan hipitan View Post
    @Blackthunder,

The games about democracy mate. You team up in order to win. When the US went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan, it wasn't just the US, now was it? Nope, it was all of NATO, including, but not limited to: US, Britain, France, Canada, Italy, Germany Spain and many others. And guess what: We're winning!

It is the same for this game. When we go to war, we team up with others. Ever heard of the saying: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"? BONK and TR have a common goal, which I think everyone can ascertain on their own.

Cheers
    No political here mate, I think you are gonna be banned with this, in any case, there is no problem if you team up with BONK, I see it's just fine.

I can see this is the 3rd server they do this by diplomacy, ally the whole NE quad.
    There are no surprising at all. If Airforce and LFL also ally and tag under TR then this is SURPRISING.
    ------------------

Thorned Warrior

I've played on servers where during endgame it has become N vs S. Not ideal but was alot of fun. Give it time, there will be more alliances joining together. You have my word on that.

Quote Originally Posted by DRULZ View Post
    You sir have never played .com's in that case. Only shows your limited exposure rather than anything else.
    I never have and it will probably my last one. In an alliance with 250 men, I think more then 100 will not be active and just supporting WW's en deffing and ****. I can't imagine you have two sides fighting eachother.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast