Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategies?

MOD bg

Default Strategies?

So the server should be in it's fourth month (according to the server data thread), which means there should be some fairly decent hammers and so forth already roaring to go on the server. So let's talk strategy. What approach do you prefer? Defensive/offensive? Are you one of those people that build a ton of troops at the beginning and then coast for the rest of the server? Do you "sim"? Or, do you have troops constantly on the printing presses?

Personally, the last server I played was a couple of .uk servers a few months ago, with a couple of my old duels and few old alliance members from years ago. With three duels, it's usually more about communication then just each person doing their own thing.

-bg

We (3 Players on the R0nPaul account) have been building and killing troops constantly since the beginning of the server and we plan to continue doing that....

Its been unfortunate that the SW was not blessed by a preformed group of core players. We are trying to make the best of what we got and keep people interested enough so that they do not end up deleting their accounts (which has been happening far too frequently for our liking).

That being said we will continue to have fun as long as we are on this server and hopefully provide some intrigue to keep this forum buzzing

Quote Originally Posted by bg|mod View Post
    So the server should be in it's fourth month (according to the server data thread), which means there should be some fairly decent hammers and so forth already roaring to go on the server.
    -bg

hmmm there was a release from artifacts , i think ( not sure ofc ) but ath the moment a few hammers are gone , to own and to have a big arti you need to spend a few troops , ofc no one will tell how much they loose but if you did have attention during that week then you knew enough.
    Aboud meself i all ready told it a few times , i sim pop this year , love to play farmville at travian so making troops are a waist of ressoures love to spend it more on buildings and fields .
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Judging from the deffences at artifacts, the top 100 armies on the server were small! A lot smaller than expected by many

MOD bg

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    hmmm there was a release from artifacts , i think ( not sure ofc ) but ath the moment a few hammers are gone , to own and to have a big arti you need to spend a few troops , ofc no one will tell how much they loose but if you did have attention during that week then you knew enough.
    Aboud meself i all ready told it a few times , i sim pop this year , love to play farmville at travian so making troops are a waist of ressoures love to spend it more on buildings and fields .
    I s'pose it's true in Travian: gotta spend money to make money...we'll just change money to troops xD

-bg

Quote Originally Posted by holger77 View Post
    Judging from the deffences at artifacts, the top 100 armies on the server were small! A lot smaller than expected by many
    As you already know i don't love to admit something to you , but ye the server must be weak in a few areas
    "

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by bg|mod View Post
    Do you "sim"?
    Troops are pretty boring. All the cool kids know that you need lots of population. Lots of population is a sign that you're an amazing travian player. I am an amazing travian player

Quote Originally Posted by holger77 View Post
    I think that the south is largely to blame for this. And myself, of course!

[QUOTE=Bullfrogz;1831821]Troops are pretty boring. All the cool kids know that you need lots of population. Lots of population is a sign that you're an amazing travian player. I am an amazing travian player

damed , you pick-up my strategie , i thought i was the only pop player
    "

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    Troops are pretty boring. All the cool kids know that you need lots of population. Lots of population is a sign that you're an amazing travian player. I am an amazing travian player

damed , you pick-up my strategie , i thought i was the only pop player

What is the troop exactly? I can train legionare... Is it a troop?

Default chiefs

God!! what a bunch of noobs!!!

North sectors look pretty strong at the moment, so I just make the most expensive troops to defend against them....

at this moment, I have 22 chiefs defending my capital - they are the most expensive troop,so your hammers will all die!!

And I also have about 4000 rams that I put in the inside of my L20 wall and 1000 behind the main gate, so that they can resist and hold against enemy attacks. I also have 2000 catapults there so that when enemies come and siege my capital, I fire my catas and they won't even be able to get close enough to my walls...

so you see, everything is planned according to a masterplan to avoid unplanned things from happening!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast