Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: climbers of the week

Well.. as much as I would like to believe what people say online, 99% of the time if anyone says anything to me I will take it with a pinch of salt.

Maybe she did have a tumour, maybe she didn't. All I have is some text online as proof :/. I know its going on a tangent - but if she indeed did have a hand tumour.. was it in both hands or just the one?

If it was both hands how was it she wrote messages? If she used a speach programe why where there so many spelling mistakes involved? Some things just don't add up to me.

I know I tried lying through my teeth to Chrisvc about 2 years ago. My IGN was Bin Laden and after 6 months of played I was banned for refusing to change it, I tried my hardest to make a out my name was something something something Bin Laden... all to win and keep my IGN. Im trying to relate this to schazoet because she was caught botting and to proclaim innocence for all I know is lying through her teeth..

1/2 of... someone with a BIG a$$ 'unused' hammer ;p

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Opeium View Post

I know I tried lying through my teeth to Chrisvc about 2 years ago. My IGN was Bin Laden and after 6 months of played I was banned for refusing to change it, I tried my hardest to make a out my name was something something something Bin Laden..
    From memory and hate to pull you up on this opi didnt you change it to Lin Baden?

Have I ever told you I hate you? haha.

1/2 of... someone with a BIG a$$ 'unused' hammer ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Opeium View Post
    Well.. as much as I would like to believe what people say online, 99% of the time if anyone says anything to me I will take it with a pinch of salt.

Maybe she did have a tumour, maybe she didn't. All I have is some text online as proof :/. I know its going on a tangent - but if she indeed did have a hand tumour.. was it in both hands or just the one?

If it was both hands how was it she wrote messages? If she used a speach programe why where there so many spelling mistakes involved? Some things just don't add up to me.

I know I tried lying through my teeth to Chrisvc about 2 years ago. My IGN was Bin Laden and after 6 months of played I was banned for refusing to change it, I tried my hardest to make a out my name was something something something Bin Laden... all to win and keep my IGN. Im trying to relate this to schazoet because she was caught botting and to proclaim innocence for all I know is lying through her teeth..
    I'm not taking a stance on the entire "does have a disability allow you to use bot" debate, that's an entirely different thing. But when I talked to her, she seemed really honest. That's all I'm gonna say. I know it's only text as proof, but I choose to believe her. Sometimes you just have to believe people. But again, whether or not that gives her the right to use a bot/script is an entirely different thing.

PS: I'm slightly drunk
    PPS: f*ck off Chelsea :P

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by sworrdsman View Post
    PS: I'm slightly drunk
    PPS: f*ck off Chelsea :P
    I just loved to watch Bayern losing!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Bah, the way they won reminded me of how Greece won the European Championship 8 years ago. Might be effective, but that kind of football is just hideous to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    SE is full of cheats etc etc

Moving on, watching Bayern losing was sooo sweet
    The reward is cheese

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345