Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Gah.....about next round

Thorned Warrior

this is **** . i feel bad for moeez .he plays speed and it is taken away . I doubt he will play x10 .if u do i am always open

ts4 2011-2012 Phete,Rabid Chipmunk ---ts 1 2011-2012 - Shane Moloney
    ts2 2011-2012 - rual1, Oliphant
    ts10.travian.com -XyM

Natarian Knight Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5's Avatar

10x doesnt take long to finish. So i dont think we will have a 3x till it is over. I'm sure they'd hit 5k players as tournament finals wont be starting soon. Anyways, gonna play 10x to see whats going on. But i think many will be skipping this round.

comxr6 : iceman94 | comxr7 : Nightofluck | comxr8 : Lord Dark | comxr9 : Gerhardc | comxr10 : The Benders | comxr11 : Merlin | comxr12 : Harry | comxr13 : halfcocked

Quote Originally Posted by Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5 View Post
    You wouldnt play the server completely anyway, so why bother? Its also not like HQ is gonna change, so no use talking about it. 4 more days to go, they wont make changes.
    Well it would at max be 1 and half month..I can be there for that long...

Durisbane

Quote Originally Posted by teuton slayer View Post
    No,they won't.
    I already asked admin Phanttis & he told 10x will be started on the same server which hosts comx. so comx next round will start after 10x ends.
    no it cant be... look below at quote

Quote Originally Posted by ADMIN Phanttis View Post
    Hi,

looking at the multihunter account in the game:
    - Level 1 cropfield produces 50 crop per hour. That is 10x normal. (managed to typo that one)

Regards,
    Phanttis
    the server is on a different host if they have a MH acc already on it, because i can still log into comx, and there is 7100 users still on the comx server. so ITS A LIE!!! THE CAKE IS A LIE!!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Durisbane View Post
    the server is on a different host if they have a MH acc already on it, because i can still log into comx, and there is 7100 users still on the comx server. so ITS A LIE!!! THE CAKE IS A LIE!!
    So admin caught lying

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Durisbane View Post
    THE CAKE IS A LIE!!
    :p

The hardware that runs speed is the same, comx has a server left but it is not 'ticking' anymore as game is stopped.

The actual number-crunching and database servers run in a huge cluster that has resources assigned to each gameworld. When the capacity of an ended server is all distributed it will enter a maintenance mode - at which point we in administration hear requests to bring it back, as there were a lot of important discussions going on via IGM.

After all, there is no sense in crying over every mis....spell.

About the other things discussed in this thread about the 10x, I have forwarded them all to headquarters where they were received with a thank-you.

So, thank you for all the feedback. 8)

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Durisbane

Quote Originally Posted by ADMIN Phanttis View Post

The hardware that runs speed is the same, comx has a server left but it is not 'ticking' anymore as game is stopped.

The actual number-crunching and database servers run in a huge cluster that has resources assigned to each gameworld. When the capacity of an ended server is all distributed it will enter a maintenance mode - at which point we in administration hear requests to bring it back, as there were a lot of important discussions going on via IGM.

After all, there is no sense in crying over every mis....spell.

About the other things discussed in this thread about the 10x, I have forwarded them all to headquarters where they were received with a thank-you.

So, thank you for all the feedback.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    free 3x speed please :P us none gold buyers feel so left out

Passive

I think it is pretty lame how you can't use gold that you have left over from the last speed server. I have a link for 1k gold, why would i want to go and buy another 600?

Natarian Knight Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Passive View Post
    I think it is pretty lame how you can't use gold that you have left over from the last speed server. I have a link for 1k gold, why would i want to go and buy another 600?
    Send it to me. I'll dedicate my kills to you.

comxr6 : iceman94 | comxr7 : Nightofluck | comxr8 : Lord Dark | comxr9 : Gerhardc | comxr10 : The Benders | comxr11 : Merlin | comxr12 : Harry | comxr13 : halfcocked

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112