Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2012

Default Euro 2012

So who's watching Euro 2012 from com3 ??
    Yesterday Poland vs. Greece 1:1
    and Russia vs. Czech Rep. 4:1

Today ....
    Denmark vs. Netherlands 0:1
    Germany vs. Portugal 1:0

my wife is half dutch (and my daughter 1/4), so I am rooting for them. disappointing game today. robben is a mad man though. one of the danish players appeared to be thor.

my ancestry is english, so I'm rooting for them as well, but my line goes canadian quite far back, so I don't care that much.

I just don't want portugal to win (sorry cccp!) - too much diving whenever I watch them.
    Triumph

Being an Englihman, I am genetically programmed to watch all football games...

Can't wait to be disappointed on Monday

@ markjohnston your wish came true

Quote Originally Posted by markjohnston View Post
    my wife is half dutch (and my daughter 1/4), so I am rooting for them. disappointing game today. robben is a mad man though. one of the danish players appeared to be thor.

my ancestry is english, so I'm rooting for them as well, but my line goes canadian quite far back, so I don't care that much.

I just don't want portugal to win (sorry cccp!) - too much diving whenever I watch them.
    I'm a fan of the dutch team myself, but Robben is hugely overrated. He can basically only do one thing: dribble towards the centre and shoot to the nearest post. Always the same thing. Too bad they lost against denmark (Thor's name is Kjar by the way :P). Other than that, go germany go!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by gurnkeep View Post
    So who's watching Euro 2012 from com3 ??
    Yesterday Poland vs. Greece 1:1
    and Russia vs. Czech Rep. 4:1

Today ....
    Denmark vs. Netherlands 0:1
    Germany vs. Portugal 1:0
    Next round Portugal will win against Denmark and Holland will win against Germany. The group will be balanced then.

Go Portugal! ... and I really hope Greece, Russia and Ireland can go further on the competition too. The others the sooner they go home the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Next round Portugal will win against Denmark and Holland will win against Germany. The group will be balanced then.

Go Portugal! ... and I really hope Greece, Russia and Ireland can go further on the competition too. The others the sooner they go home the better.
    Doubt Holland will win against the Germans but sure hope so. I really do hope Ireland will advance, been secretly rooting for them ever since Henry's-dirty-hands for the world championship

Also, they remind me of leprechauns and guiness, which is a major plus.

Tuesday is hardcore days especially that the Polish authorities in Warsaw issued a permit on the the march of Russian fans. So the "war" will be on the streets and next on the stadium if the Russians put up a flag with the signature of Smolensk.Which for most of polish ppl stands for mass morder So guaranteed another battle for Warsaw. The question is whether we'll see a repeat from 1920 (Battle_of_Warsaw_ (1920)) or maybe this time they succeed?

I hope that nothing will happen but it is very likely seeing the the behavior of Russian football fans...

Quote Originally Posted by markjohnston View Post
    donīt be - i couldnīt care less about the national team i am a separatist, only recognize half the country - the north!

ohhh - i believe the Dutches will win this
    Workers Unite!!!!

2011 - CCCP // 2012 - CCCP / MERLIN // 2013 - General Lee

Spain will roll over everybody again.... is it them or perhaps germany. Other than that, I'm rooting for Venezuela againt Chile tonight (0 vs 0 at halftime) for the worldcup qualifies.

The southamerican qualifications are really, really competitive.... we on the south surely have more quality than Europe!
    2009-2010: Emilio
    2012: Sinister
    2013: 3WM&aLady

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast