Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next x10 Server

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Cold(SeEk) View Post
    Deathwish how many times you gonna swap ur cap this week whats that make 3 times now
    And stop messaging my account begging us to not attack you and let u in the ally I would love to have your permission to post igm here so how about it do i have your permission to post igm?

hello people i see we the VV are bad people lol poor leadership lol did i forget anything nah i doubt it if i did I'm sure one of our enemies will fill in the blanks
    I would like to say how are we poor leadership when i specifically said no WW at the start of this server and you all went rogue pretending to be tough guys but got owned so my advice stop pushing cause we all know even with 6 duals you guys stand no chance no SKILL!!!

Pikeman

Sad to see so many little children around here, well I am done looking on the forum for anything interesting that actually goes about x10....

don't cry, keep playing
    Speedx10 - The Unknown - SH Dutch player

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Mehxz View Post
    Sad to see so many children around here, well I am done looking on the forum for anything interesting that actually goes about x10....

don't cry, keep playing
    first learn how to save your ally mate's capital, then you can lecture us on how to post on forum.
    Comy : Nanigadu | Comx :

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Cold(SeEk) View Post
    Awww Im that certain VV leader and i would love to hear some gossip or maybe we can talk about the fact that we killed and chiefed Djinni hammer and chiefed xtremes today oh and guess what ur next. Maybe we do to you what we did to Wraith hammer and cap. Who knows
    i heard about that. Anyway, that was a 300k+ roman hammer that you chiefed great job. But trust me, the guys in that account only knew how to raid and spend tons of gold for artworks and simming. Taking them out was never gonna be hard Cold. But where is the server headed bro? No one taking WWs. Shall we destroy anyone who takes a WW and let Natars win for a change?

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by freaky View Post
    i heard about that. Anyway, that was a 300k+ roman hammer that you chiefed great job. But trust me, the guys in that account only knew how to raid and spend tons of gold for artworks and simming. Taking them out was never gonna be hard Cold. But where is the server headed bro? No one taking WWs. Shall we destroy anyone who takes a WW and let Natars win for a change?
    Im almost done gonna start my studies soon natars can have it i dont think anyone has the troops or def for WW the natar attacks would kill all the def on the server at this point lol

Durisbane

Sad to see so many little children around here, well I am done looking on the forum for anything interesting that actually goes about x10....

don't cry, keep playing
    all you do is whinge, go back to the dumpster

Passive

Sad to see so many little children around here
    Oh yea i forgot that travian was a real manly adults game (dull).

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Passive View Post
    Oh yea i forgot that travian was a real manly adults game (dull).
    ah come on man! The guy's just depressed cos his mate left him once he ran out. Never hurt a sterile man with words.

Quote Originally Posted by Durisbane View Post
    Tim went to bed and his duals stopped raiding
    Hmmm...I did kept it to top while I still could. But our nights weren't covered lol...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast