Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Default What do you think?

It'll happen? What do you think about this server beggining? Are you enjoying?

Do your comments, your gessues. Lets start to do some alliance and server related stuff analysis . Go for it !
    Metallica or die.

Thorned Warrior

My thought's. I am new to comx everyone talks about how great this server is. from what I see so far there are alot more accts than on usx where i play which i thought would make it more of a challenge but so far this server is weak as far as challenge is going

Quote Originally Posted by Brian15 View Post
    My thought's. I am new to comx everyone talks about how great this server is. from what I see so far there are alot more accts than on usx where i play which i thought would make it more of a challenge but so far this server is weak as far as challenge is going
    Well, it's about 3 days old. People getting 2nd village, some 3rd.. catas starting to get researched. I think that soon there will be some fun.

Keep giving your opinions guys
    Metallica or die.

I guess the server will have some handholdings and the former VV meta now named as PM will have their supremacy over NW and TF will kick some butts in SW. In SW , SW-UTD is back , so we can hope for some fun. Atleast a bit. And The chinese are back I guess. And well, we got UNDEAD in TF , well one of the best a/cs of USx.(Brian do not be hyper now). And we are still waiting for our original enemies, Dacia.

~ DR

comx is weak and lacks leadership

Natarian Knight

Dacia will never be back unless it is ran by kini and zmeul. And they are both done playing.
    -knight- (Wallace) ** Justdoit!wewill - (Dacia)** Final Stance - (Dacia)** Wildcat (PFF)** The Unnamed - (OWS) ** Zmeul (Dacia) ** Irina (VV) **Public Enemy (VV)**Adopted(Mutiny)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian15 View Post
    Where are you at Brian?

~Woohoo

Natarian Knight Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DemiGod View Post
    I guess the server will have some handholdings and the former VV meta now named as PM will have their supremacy over NW and TF will kick some butts in SW. In SW , SW-UTD is back , so we can hope for some fun. Atleast a bit. And The chinese are back I guess. And well, we got UNDEAD in TF , well one of the best a/cs of USx.(Brian do not be hyper now). And we are still waiting for our original enemies, Dacia.

~ DR
    invite me into tf now. Ign : drongo

comxr6 : iceman94 | comxr7 : Nightofluck | comxr8 : Lord Dark | comxr9 : Gerhardc | comxr10 : The Benders | comxr11 : Merlin | comxr12 : Harry | comxr13 : halfcocked

Quote Originally Posted by Raxlor s4,-The Game- s5 View Post
    invite me into tf now. Ign : drongo
    Ain't doing ally stuffs. Talk to Kat.

@ Karma: We miss Dacia. They gave PFF quite a challenge in the earlier rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by dark rider View Post
    Ain't doing ally stuffs. Talk to Kat.

@ Karma: We miss Dacia. They gave PFF quite a challenge in the earlier rounds.
    LOL i dont see how..

Quote Originally Posted by meatbag View Post
    comx is weak and lacks leadership
    LOL!! best comment on this thread!!

i really hope you are playing now i saw you post
    Quote Originally Posted by bg|mod View Post
    Tis true, I wouldn't mess with The Tim. You're pretty much asking for a lightening bolt where the sun don't shine! BOW TO THE TIM. BOW! DO IT! DO IT NOW!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast