Thread: Is the BOA domination coming apart...

Default Is the BOA domination coming apart...

Well.... This server seems to be getting boring - and when BOA looks like it has the whole game sewn up something relatively big happens.

What was FURY became -BOA- and now they have become FURY again... Are they going to be competing against BOA, had there been a falling out or is this a clever ploy to try and make a move in the SE quad by trying to not look like BOA???

Not trying to stir the doo-doo here, but the Forum is boring and hopefully this will stimulate some decent discussion.

Natarian Knight

Well, we all know how those early whole server wide metas end up. Boa will be no exception.
    But this would be a bit too fast for it to fall apart.
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

I expect so... However, it would be good to get the views of BOA and FURY members. Word is that the South East is likely to be a hot house of contention - with three main groups... Please if anyone knows of any more main contenders let us know. BOA and BOA2 seem to have tied up the North East.

I currently see FURY, BSES (A splinter group of what was SES) and the new BotN who seem to be quietly getting on with their own game.

If FURY has broken away then it may make it an interesting server when quad wars start - but if this is likely a move to create a seperate Confed which has links with BOA then it may tie up the server and hey-presto, game over.

What are the other quads doing... Is the NW and SW doing anything of note. Answers on a postcard please

Or, if anyone out there can do an unbiased server analysis we will forever be grateful for it... Ia m not good enough for such things.

I was also hoping this would stimulate some good conversation around the Forum - clearly not...lol

Natarian Knight

It most certainly will not. I was trolling my a.s.s. off for a few weeks and still nothing.
    Never experienced such a silent sub fora before. In good old times forums were 40% of the game.
    There are three main tragedies in a man's world: 1) Life sucks. 2) Job sucks. 3) Wife doesn't.

I agree... I used to spend 30 mins a day going through the Forum chatting and having a laugh with some of the more outrageous 'trollers'.

Maybe T4 has just changed the kind of people that play the game.

Come on everyone - join in and at least get the chat going... Who do you think is going to win, which are the Alliances that are likely to fall apart.