Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 82

Thread: NE vs NE vs NE when will this stop???

  1. #31
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    29.11.2010
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Slap View Post
    TR are weak and scared, ... their pussies.

    ts3:
    uks6: Happy Slap
    uks4: Bin Laden


    Strange...not only you use those words hided behind a computer screen but there is not even a player named Happy Slap in game. Who's the weak and p... after all?

    Where were you in the last months when you were not winning any war ? You're just the kind of kid that will show up when things are working well.

    TR always was considered the simmers and huggers. What's new here ? I thought the might alliance from the SE, composed by the elite of at least 3 quads from last round, then also with the company of the "British" and now with the "Poles" (am I forgetting someone ?) was going to completely dominate, not only their quad, but also their borders. Where are you ? So many more players than TR was when we were fighting Air-LFL and you're still on the SE ? Where is all that skill (well supported by numbers now) ? Are you having problems fighting Air-LFL, only getting some advantage recently (then you, Happy Splat, show up, starting here ) ?

    The SE: It seem the ones who came to prove they're the best still have that to prove, considering it's well known and accepted by all parts that is another alliance mostly composed by one single nationality, "the Poles", that is making the difference and proving some words were wrong at the start of the server when "the elite of travian was going to smash the nation-based alliances", etc

    But we don't expect SE to prove anything. You'll just enjoy the hug, the same way others did before you and you will do whatever you can to win, just like you used to say others did. Well done...the game also offers diplomatic choices, right ? Now you understand that, better than anyone in the present server.

  2. #32

    Default

    These days ? Did you tame our egos before ? :P Tbh it's a matter of us being lazy, DAS are quite selfgoing and neither of us like to spend hours in different councilrooms or spend hours telling members what to do

    Edit: Yeah that remark about leaving us out of the discussion was general, not only to swordsman.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    ts3:
    uks6: Happy Slap
    uks4: Bin Laden


    there is not even a player named Happy Slap in game.
    This is blasphemy!!. You don't know who happy slap is!
    Clearly your knowledge about the forum is lacking something just like your ingame knowlede about the war between the SE and italians.
    We dont have a magic wand that would erase all italians off the map if that is what you expect the "ELITE" to do to prove themselves.
    If anyone has to prove something its TR. After all youare the defending champs lol

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The DAS King View Post
    These days ? Did you tame our egos before ? :P Tbh it's a matter of us being lazy, DAS are quite selfgoing and neither of us like to spend hours in different councilrooms or spend hours telling members what to do

    Edit: Yeah that remark about leaving us out of the discussion was general, not only to swordsman.
    Meaning there was not much of DAS presence on the forums ealier. Thought One of their E kings said that they dont like to get much involved in forums and all. you were the humble freaks not long back, not so much now

  5. #35
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    29.11.2010
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobromir View Post
    This is blasphemy!!. You don't know who happy slap is!
    Clearly your knowledge about the forum is lacking something
    What ? Now Happy Slap is the Pope ? Go back to your hole, Drobromir. Your knowledge from the past servers and its players is as great as your knowledge of your current allies.

  6. #36
    Happy Slap
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Strange...not only you use those words hided behind a computer screen but there is not even a player named Happy Slap in game. Who's the weak and p... after all?
    Well.. every single person here is 'hiden behind a computer' . But im not hard.. far from it.

    Im A.R.D. . Happy Slap is the name of my old account on uks6. If you mean - I am hiding my IGN, well.. kind of - I won't deny it, pure and simple I am. But send me a pm and i'll happily tell you what account im on . Im sure a few people know whats going on and why im using this forum account

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    TR always was considered the simmers and huggers. What's new here ?
    Well.. granted I wasn't on this domain, but my understanding was on the previous servers what made TR stand out was their offencive skills. Yes they CP'd 3/4 of the map, but that due to their fierce attacking skills (and obv. diplomacy) with what I heard, some of the best off. planners going - deadlocking alliances into joining them or feeling their wrath.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    I thought the might alliance from the SE, composed by the elite of at least 3 quads from last round, then also with the company of the "British" and now with the "Poles" (am I forgetting someone ?) was going to completely dominate, not only their quad, but also their borders. Where are you ? So many more players than TR was when we were fighting Air-LFL and you're still on the SE ? Where is all that skill (well supported by numbers now) ? Are you having problems fighting Air-LFL, only getting some advantage recently (then you, Happy Splat, show up, starting here ) ?
    Um.. tbh I would say it was hard going at first against LFL/AF. They had pretty friken larger hammers in comparison to the rest of the map (generally).. it took time to whittle their hammers down. They would send so many we could only dent them at first.. but dent by dent took their toll.

    I don't think these 'elites' were expecting another pre-made, skilled alliance to form in the same quad. So there was a long drawn out battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    The SE: It seem the ones who came to prove they're the best still have that to prove, considering it's well known and accepted by all parts that is another alliance mostly composed by one single nationality, "the Poles", that is making the difference and proving some words were wrong at the start of the server when "the elite of travian was going to smash the nation-based alliances", etc
    The pols are very good, and we held them to a stalemate and im happy to call them team mates. I don't deny if for a second this war wouldn't be going as well without them, and imo the same on the flip side. They wouldn't be doing so well without R.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobromir View Post
    you were the humble freaks not long back, not so much now
    Very humble, turned confident/cocky.. and back to humble.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    What ? Now Happy Slap is the Pope ? Go back to your hole, Drobromir. Your knowledge from the past servers and its players is as great as your knowledge of your current allies.
    Now we all know who went into the hole and still are hiding in it, lest the fear of italians lol

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Slap View Post
    Very humble, turned confident/cocky.. and back to humble.
    Oh we are and have been the same from start, it's just your own wiew on us that changes depending on your own situation

  9. #39
    Happy Slap
    Guest

    Default

    Hmmm - maybe, that could well be true. But then again, as said above, it has been noticed the humble to the cocky/confident.. then back again, so it's not only me

    But.. maybe the sarcasm is messing with me from previous posts :P

  10. #40
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    29.11.2010
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobromir View Post
    Now we all know who went into the hole and still are hiding in it, lest the fear of italians lol

    Fear ? Fear of what ? That someone gets excited and come destroy my amazing 4 villages' account ?

    PS: You can say all you want. I'm playing my worst travian ever and I know it so nothing can offend me.

    EDIT: However, TR as an alliance, seems to be BIG. Even after a bad start this server and the way it's been played there is still people trying to drag TR to open 2 fronts and fight Air-LFL. There is still people using TR and last round to forgive themselves of making their own Metas, which is perfectily fine with me (to unite a quad; sooner or later, that almost always happen).
    I guess TR already won, at least in some minds. But that's great!
    And well...this time is us which can say that we are fighting all server and so... It's great to be the underdog and from the non-united-quad and be able to call others "huggers". We love the word "hug" by the way...that's why we play!

    EDIT2 (for those that were not here last round): There are champions from last round on the SE too. Some people keep saying TR joined 3 quads...well...one of them was the SE and TKO, also winners of last round (something which unfortunely most of the people keep forgetting, not giving them their true value). The other quad which joined TR, the NW, was divided and the most part of it allied with the SW for some short time, leading to the TR (NE + small part of NW) -TKO (SE) alliance and making the things well balanced at that time, but that is old and doesn't need to be discussed.
    What usually people like to discuss is why TR and TKO didn't break the alliance so they (others) could still have a chance.
    By the way, there were skirmishes (although not total war) between the SE (TKO) and the NE (TR) in the early game, so it's false when people say TR allied all without making war first. It's true that both TR and TKO didn't break the alliance after the fall of the former champions, LUX, which by the way felt too easily, just after losing some hammers (I can't imagine if they had been chiefed all the way as TR was this round).
    Anyway...nothing of this is of any interest. The only thing that matters is how TR loves to group-hug and sim, but at least this round they already consider us the winners of the last Last round we were just simmers and group-huggers, that spoiled the server. In fact, we basically killed travian

    I honestly think the SW (LUX) last round were having a better performance than this round (remaining of LUX + others in the SE), apart from when they felt. At least LUX had a strong presence in the center, only removed when attacked by all sides at a later stage, that's why I was expecting the SE to be much more strong this round, with that many new top players and leaders working together, the true veterans of the s3.com (I'm not being sarcastic here. That's an hell of a team you have there).

    Anyway, I think we are all tired of last round and even many new players don't want to care, so please, if someone goes and hug a quad or all map, do it yourself and explain it yourself, don't use TR as an escuse.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. stop
    By iric in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 15.06.2009, 11:35
  2. Stop Attacking Me Stop
    By daryl889 in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25.09.2008, 10:34
  3. Should I stop anything in my s2??
    By hongheng in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08.08.2008, 13:33
  4. Any Way To Stop This?
    By badbilly in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17.07.2008, 09:53
  5. saying please to stop somebody?
    By Thor11 in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12.05.2008, 03:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •