Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: A Game of Chicken - Who will dodge first?

MOD bg

Quote Originally Posted by emag_sihtETAH View Post
    Its hard to be nice when you are nice to nobody, or actually last time you tried to be nice to someone you ended up calling Huns gays.

Just go make some sudokus somewhere, you are not welcomed here by the most of the community. You are bad and you should feel bad.
    Which I apologized for, did I not? Although the thread was deleted by the powers that be, I wished everyone a happy thanksgiving. I'm sorry if you don't agree with the rules etc etc but there is no need to insult me.

-bg

Axerider

I believe the average defense at WW2 after we got the diet was between 2.5 and 3 million defense, except at the end when we did a big "all-in" push. We were very close to 3 million defense for lemming sunday (when Hun suicided 25 or so armies), and got to 4.5 million defense for the final round of attacks.

Of course Congrads. to the winning Alliance, though in retrospect S8 was boring and had the same double dealings and kiss ups as most other servers do during their run for the WW.

Quote Originally Posted by hiraya View Post
    Thank you Mari for being the WW holder ... it took alot of guts to hold 2 WW and not fall apart mid- endgame and just so you know ... if Jadds don't succeed to convince you to come back i might pester you too :P

You rock girl !!!
    Thank you As I told Jadds... make it a looooong break! I really don't have the time I had in past years (hence the boonie def account). New city, new job and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullfrogz View Post
    I believe the average defense at WW2 after we got the diet was between 2.5 and 3 million defense, except at the end when we did a big "all-in" push. We were very close to 3 million defense for lemming sunday (when Hun suicided 25 or so armies), and got to 4.5 million defense for the final round of attacks.
    (bow) There was no way I was searching through the chat for all that info. Lesson! Never trust my memory :P

Quote Originally Posted by GIRoman View Post
    Of course Congrads. to the winning Alliance, though in retrospect S8 was boring and had the same double dealings and kiss ups as most other servers do during their run for the WW.
    It does happen a lot. It's only with experience that leaders learn how counter productive it can be to a Team. Jadds would've had a LOT of angry females to deal with if he'd done the same. Infamous' Black Widows can be a nasty bunch to deal with *Feeling proud to be one*
    s4 09/10, PKs (ONE-G), s6 09/10 (ONE-P) as part of LMFAOD, ts8 2012 Xochiquetzal (•••)

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by GIRoman View Post
    Why do you believe this?

Natarian Knight

My thanks go to:

Jadds, for once again leading Infamous, and, in uncharted T4 territory, once more to a victorious end! You are the Rock of Infamous & the best leader this unruly bunch could have wished for. Your OC plans ravaged the Huns.
    Cath, for once again organising all defensive aspects (or which there are so bloody many, thank you HUN!) and being everywhere. You are the Shield of Infamous. In my mind, MOAR! will always be linked to you. Cath/David's DC plans
    David, for once again DC'ing and gracing us with your vast knowledge of all aspects of this game. Your scouting was instrumental in neutralising our enemies.
    Mari, for everything you have done this game. Starting with an oasis-clearing account, you provided most of our standing defence, and then build the 6th-best rammer on the server, held two WWs, two large artefacts, and two plans. Words cannot describe. (bow)

Others:
    Snapper: Thank you for being our dual & buying I-don't-want-to-know-how-much gold I know it wasn't an easy run at times, but damn we did it buddy We can be seriously proud of this
    Tai-Pan, Nightdancer, Pinocchio (and Co): awesome accounts, absolutely smashing hammers. Couldn't have done it without you; your personal defence saved caps and arties several times!
    Masochist, for providing part of our personal defence, building much more for the alliance , and selflessly sending it everywhere (even after I send most of it to its doom a couple of times).
    Sporty, for sacrificing your RL for WW-sitting duties and crop-sending MMs (even if you were drunk most of the time )
    Chezz, now you know what you should achieve. I have faith in you
    To certain people coming back out of retirement: good to have you back, I missed you (hug) You cannot leave again (shake)
    To all our defenders: even with all our experience, Infamous would be lost without you guys and girls! You are the most selfless, supportive players out there, and all our defensive medals and achievements belong to you!
    To all our WW hammers/rammers. Turning a hammer into one suited to destroy a WW (or multiple) takes dedication and effort. Well-done and always build MOAR

To the rest of the server:
    It has been way too much fun coming here, pretending hammers were running out & it was all up to GR, while knowing exactly what and how much we still had in store to awe the server
    You're welcome

Tunex: I am sorry things did not work out this time around; I know you tried your hardest. I truly hope you find another place to play.
    To GR and its leadership: well-done indeed. You were faced with two organised teams and left to find your own way around this server. You chose to occupy yourself nearly exclusively with DK, this and your steadfastness prevented this server from truly becoming a ridiculous clusterf*ck. This cannot be appreciated enough. Although I am confident we would have prevailed, it would have been a close-call, no doubt. Tough luck on getting Eric Steward's WW conquered, that was worse than you deserved.
    To DK: you showed a couple nice hammers in the very last days, unfortunately, it was too little, too late. Also, shame on you for shacking up to Huns after their antics.

Lastly, to the Huns. So much has been said already. The bad things you know about, and shame! But I also have good things to say. Thank you for providing a great game! I think we deserved this victory more than any other team (obvious bias there :P), but also more than on our previous servers. In any case, your hammer-building capacity was unprecedented, and your organisational morale to build build build was outstanding. We have splatted nearly all your hammers at least once, and still you came and never gave up. You gave us absolute hell, but what didn't kill us made us stronger (clichι, do not care). Perhaps we will meet on another server some day. Good fight then (the same to some GR/DK-players)!
    I will let all of you in on a secret, however, one that was extremely helpful in our WW OC-planning, and consequently our win. Whomever in Hun leadership/WW-team made this decision, THANK YOU for using that particular WW crop-tool. It enabled us to know almost to the precise number how much defence you had for the 5x and wolf33 or radul WWs. Or seeing the starvation-patches and their effects for that matter I ran the calculations myself, almost as often as I updated our own croptool or yelled for crop/resources. Incidentally, this is also how we knew our Eric-99 rammer+hammer would do the job
    You have no idea how pleasant it is to see WW OC-plans knowing beforehand they will be successful. Truly one of the most enjoyable moments, on par with Omni/Pino defence or Excalibur/Yakuza 0-pop mission.

Regards,
    Doefrijk|Smoke Em
    Doefrijk 2005 - 2015: I do not hide behind that shameful veil of anonimity...
    s2 (3x, DAMDS, •••, LCN), s4 (3x, ••• Infamous), s6 (•••), s8 (3x, Sin; Vandals (Proud Deleter of 3 WWs); •••)

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223