Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 105

Thread: What do you think..

  1. #81
    Natarian Knight blue_lash's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.09.2008
    Location
    Farming fish very far away from you
    Posts
    11,678

    Default

    Maybe its me, but Red looks a bit drunk in his Facebook avvy

  2. #82
    Natarian Knight Pantsalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    14.02.2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,494

    Default

    I wouldn't be surprised if he's at his graduation :P

    Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    well if Tomasito is pants, then he is still online on steam... :D
    I was watching youtube videos since they require no effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrummerBoy View Post
    'Our Final Design'... wassat?
    He mentioned a while ago that he got a job at a software design company if I'm not mistakening him for someone else.

  3. #83
    Natarian Knight REDSHEILD's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.07.2008
    Location
    Castor Prime; Capital Building
    Posts
    5,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_lash View Post
    Maybe its me, but Red looks a bit drunk in his Facebook avvy
    No, I'm just not photogenic. The closest I've only gotten to drunk is a slight buzz from some mead and cider during new year's eve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pantsalot View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's at his graduation :P
    Actually that was at an award ceremony for a vocational competition over a year ago. I got gold.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pantsalot View Post
    He mentioned a while ago that he got a job at a software design company if I'm not mistakening him for someone else.
    You are, that was a picture of my partner and I before we presented our senior project to our teachers this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrummerBoy View Post
    'Our Final Design'... wassat?
    Project stuff.
    "SUUM TANTUM A PULPA VULNUS"-footman.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    A message for Ramrod: Don't reproduce, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy
    To REDSHEILD, if he happens to see this: I suppose I am a Grammar N*zi at heart.
    <(-_-)><(@-@)><(o.0)> <dragons.

  4. #84
    Natarian Knight Litch's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.06.2008
    Location
    In my house, where else am I going to live?
    Posts
    8,364

    Default

    This thread gave me a pretty good laugh! Lookin' good there Red!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [01:27:59] * +Aruen is naughty!
    [01:28:17] * +Aruen winks at Litch.

  5. #85
    TheDrummerBoy
    Guest

    Default

    Fun spam is fun =] Hai Litcheh
    Quote Originally Posted by REDSHEILD View Post

    Project stuff.
    Aw, I was expecting something cooler and astrophysicsy

  6. #86
    Natarian Knight Pantsalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    14.02.2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Litch View Post
    This thread gave me a pretty good laugh! Lookin' good there Red!
    Aha! It was you who had that job not RED!!

    Quote Originally Posted by REDSHEILD View Post
    Actually that was at an award ceremony for a vocational competition over a year ago. I got gold.
    Schools up here never need uniforms unless it's for college graduation (:/

  7. #87
    Natarian Knight AAA batteries's Avatar
    Join Date
    19.04.2009
    Location
    Jelqing
    Posts
    8,125

    Default

    Not sure whether to comment on the thread or...

  8. #88
    Natarian Knight REDSHEILD's Avatar
    Join Date
    18.07.2008
    Location
    Castor Prime; Capital Building
    Posts
    5,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pantsalot View Post
    Schools up here never need uniforms unless it's for college graduation (:/
    Oh, it's not a school uniform, just a competition uniform. For graduation we just had to dress nicely and wear the cap and gown.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrummerBoy View Post
    Aw, I was expecting something cooler and astrophysicsy

    Not astrophysics, combustion engines though. Can't go into the details, 'cause I'm trying to get it patented.
    "SUUM TANTUM A PULPA VULNUS"-footman.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    A message for Ramrod: Don't reproduce, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy
    To REDSHEILD, if he happens to see this: I suppose I am a Grammar N*zi at heart.
    <(-_-)><(@-@)><(o.0)> <dragons.

  9. #89
    Natarian Knight Odinsstaff's Avatar
    Join Date
    22.08.2008
    Location
    I am Odin's Staff. I am either in Odin's hands or by his side.
    Posts
    2,825

    Default

    So, Zeke is confirmed male? Go away for a bit and weird things happen. o.O

  10. #90
    Natarian Knight AAA batteries's Avatar
    Join Date
    19.04.2009
    Location
    Jelqing
    Posts
    8,125

    Default

    Didn't you know? o_0

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •