Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think..

Default What do you think..

AAA looks like?

I got this idea when I was talking with Santa yesterday. Anyway, more I talk to people here or where ever I tend to get a certain image in my mind, mostly not accurate. I mean it might be stereotypical or maybe totally out of their zone but my mind gets it.

Anyway, here are my guesses

1)AAA Batteries

With lots and lots of eyeliner and tight pants. Converse shoes, hoodie. Maybe a hipster cap and a scarf.
    I can always imagine him, sitting in the back seat of a yellow bus with ear phones on and his legs on the seat in front of him.

2)McClackers

I have gone back and forth with blond hair and the Irish red hair, but atlast settled for blond.
    With Mac its more about how she acts and lot less about what she looks like.
    I think of her as "Penny" than Kaley Cuocu, but more intelligent, lot more knowledge about the internet and games and a lot less worried about shoes.
    Anyway, she has the same essential quality as her, funny, caring, helpful and most importantly she can make jokes on perverted things that people do (Howard wolowitz)

3)TheDrummerboy

Darker, a lot lot uglier (in a less girly sense), hairier, the hair essentially having the same style of tying it up, but no dreads, I guess curly hair. Some facial hair.
    Same lost expression due to being stoned most of the time. Nose ring sometimes off sometimes on doesn't really matter.
    I guess no tatoos though :/

4)Wishmaster

You know but kind of chubbier and smarter, although Angus is kinda smart

5)Bandgeek

Scott Pilgrim, enough said.

6)Spyder

Only and only because of the abs

7)Pantsalot

And its not my imagination, he does look like this, and he WILL act like this if ever he gained super powers

REDSHEILD
    Defiantly a lot younger I'm guessing a 17 or 18, also with a lot less accessory and with out a tie and the shades, or maybe leave the shades on.
    Anyway, REDSHEILD, he's so badass he would just walk out of the exploding volcano (?) or hydrothermal vent(?) and explain why that phenomenon happens.

EDIT:
    REDSHEILD is so badass, even his number is a smilie

9)Cowboy Santa

I'm just kiddin'. When I 1st heard that Santa was from Texas, I thought he'd be, it took me a while to find a pic with that same exact pose.
    Anyway, I always imagined him to be a sort of modern cowboy, intelligent you know touching the tip of his hat and nodding his head a little saying "Maam' " with his Texan accent whenever some girls passed him. I could almost imagine him with a beautiful long legged girl catching him from behind ridding off into the sunset.
    Then something strange happened, he told me he wasn't a cowboy or didn't know how to ride a horse, which made me sad initially, now he's more like this dude in my imagination. And yes the character not the actor

10)Mazeppa, I'd tell you who he looks like but he'd probably kill me when he returns.

11)DFBATTLER

He can deny it all he wants, and even rage, but deep down he knows why he got that hair cut.

----------------------Update: 28/9/12--------------------------

12)Terracotta Pie!

I don't mean to imply that she had blue hair or that she was emo. I believe that she was exact opposite of emo. Anyway, I always thought she was the one to break the stereotypes you know, because she never judged anything. I always thought that she'd do something bizarre not really paying attention to what people perceive on the other surface, and my really really LAME mind cannot think anything cooler than blue hair. -__-
    One moment she'd be this really cool fun chick to hang out with and the next she'd start up a debate on the the bioethics of Bioprospecting (again, my mind is lame)

13)Howzat

I'm probably gonna get beaten up for this, but in my mind this is him. I am not sure why exactly. It doesn't even make sense to me.

14)Hersa

Yes, he look exactly like him (in my mind). I never got a mental image for both of them though.

15)Zekedog

Probably with a butcher's knife in both hands, and an apron with bloodstains all over, out to cut the living jibbies out of everyone

16)t7seven7t

You know, blond haired blue eyed really good looking person, but gay. I don't know where the idea came from, but I always thought that t7 was gay, I know he's not but still.

17)Omegachicken

I am defiling another one of "travian.com" legends here, and the Travian gods will not take this kindly but anyway, I always thought of him that way. Which is why I was really really shocked when I actually saw his pics.

I'll post more when I find relevant pictures

Quote Originally Posted by blue_lash View Post
    4)Wishmaster

You know but kind of chubbier and smarter, although Angus is kinda smart
    who is that guy? and chubbier? :0 do I seems chubby when I write on the internet? xD

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

I dunno, you just give out that chubby vibe

And oh I keep forgetting to answer rest of your question

Angus T Jones

Wth Blue "that chubby vibe"?? XD

I'm concerned by a lot of how you imagine these people, the more accurate ones
    are because we've actually posted our pictures.

Do you agree with my opinion of Illya? ^^

EDIT:

I have actually seen pretty much everyone out there in my list, McClackers, Wish, Lexi, Spyder, mazz, you, Santa, Illya

The only ones I haven't seen are AAA, Bandgeek and Red

Its just how I perceive them, to be badass and all. I am usually wrong

I dunno, you just give out that chubby vibe
    that's quite funny since I'm actually really thin ^^

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Yeah, I've seen ya ^^

Long blond hair, blue eyes, quite thin, kind of long face and really pale

Do you agree with my opinion of Illya? ^^
    Certainly & he's not here to disagree :p

The only ones I haven't seen are AAA, Bandgeek and Red
    REDSHIELD posted a pic of himself somewhere, it was when he was building up a
    snowman.

Can you find it Pantsy, I mean the pic? ^^ Also, was the snowman as badass as I imagined?

Just spent a bit searching but his link broke,

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast