Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WW Discussion

Cool Thanks for the joke

Quote Originally Posted by ani12321 View Post
    NW|E is fighting alone 2 quads killing tons of hammers and still staying alive. Everyone knows that.
    160 players against 400 OMG!!
    You serious???? Are you fighting alone???

Did you guys had a divorce with HorizonE???

NW|E is fighting alone 2 quads killing tons of hammers and still staying alive.

Well I think you meant TOP and BP are killing loads of hammer and ruling the server.

staying alive
    Thanks for accepting your defeat

This game is not about staying alive but ruling and staying on TOP of the rest.

Better luck in next sever

And hope and pray that you do not land when TOP lands

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Somak View Post
    You serious???? Are you fighting alone???

Did you guys had a divorce with HorizonE???
    HorizonElites is a wing of NW|Elites.

Well I think you meant TOP and BP are killing loads of hammer and ruling the server.
    You're really a noob by thinking that. Remember that you are 400 players + some incy pincy alliances like Prae-Vix goes up to 500. How many hammers have you lost on us compared to what we've lost(and remember that we're just a few)?
    TOP is a bunch of noobs that have no idea what are doing(yeah sure that has some good players but just a few).

Thanks for accepting your defeat
    We're modest but we haven't yet lost. We're not up in the clouds like some TOP leaders are(they still hope on winning by themselves even though they keep defending BP WW :O)
    on TOP of the rest.
    You stole our idea for that. Another reason why TOP leaders are so noobs. This is really funny :P lol

Better luck in next sever

And hope and pray that you do not land when TOP lands
    As for the next server you just started s7. Guess who is against you there?
    OMFG! :O no way :P

And a lesson for you boy. You've a lot to learn.
    The strongest never win in this game. The smartest do
    (don't tell me you're the smart one. I'm gonna (headbang) if I read that)

Default You high????

(they still hope on winning by themselves even though they keep defending BP WW :O)
    We and BP are same team

Remember that you are 400 players +
    Should I give you a calculator??? First got learn who are part of BP and TOP meta and then come to this room.

And don't wet your pants, we did not stop you from teaming up with other metas.

You stole our idea for that.
    We stole your idea really?? Please show me the copy right.

As for the next server you just started s7. Guess who is against you there?
    OMFG! :O no way :P
    Buddy this is not the room where you come when you are on weeds.

We are only in one server and one server only and that server is s9.

God now did we frighten you so bad that you started imagining us in other server also???

Next time please do you homework properly and come, and also don't come to the battle field naked, if you want then just to make the server equal and balance we can give you our offense coordinator.

Default credits

i would say NWE, BP and TOP have good players. In fact, there is this PPG alliance made up of leaders from NWE and BP isnt it? apparently they are friends and yet competitors. Travian is no fun if we just hug each other and build WW. Friendly competition is what makes this game fun!

i think Switchez, razorwind etc have set some good examples of what it means to have friendly competition (too bad bammbamm deleted).

i was from NWE (then i just kinda pulled out due to personal reasons), and it was pretty good. people send their defenses to protect important villages, leaving their own open for attacks and when hard hit, the others push resources to help each other rebuild. wish i could have stayed on...maybe ill play again (seriously this time) next round - provided i can find a decent dual...

TOP is pretty good too. their attacks are well-coordinated (the timings, defences etc). and ya, the mistakes from both sides...stupid...but part of being human...and learning...

hey! the "your post will be uploaded after...blah..." thing is GONE!!

anyway, back to WW discussion. can anyone put up any posts? from all the casualties just what happened?
    (V4, Uno, BoB and AK are welcome to post their attacks/defenses in their quad war too!)

Default Will upload

Quote Originally Posted by uglyidler View Post

anyway, back to WW discussion. can anyone put up any posts? from all the casualties just what happened?
    (V4, Uno, BoB and AK are welcome to post their attacks/defenses in their quad war too!)
    Hi I will upload the battle reports soon.

We are also hoping for healthy and good compitition from NWE, so far they have been disappointing.

Hope they get there act togather soon and hope we will get see some fire work

If you're looking for within quad war.. This is me vs AK's top leader.

http://****************.net/us/report/192684764b4
    To see it, replace the ****** with travian -reports.net . It's nothing too spectacular. Keep in mind of this. I never faked. I went head on with 20 hrs notice.

Whatcha think?

hmm, why the deliberate delay? in war, its about tactics. quick attack among them. it doesnt make sense. honour of this sort is just...waste (imgaine those are real people. i love my virtual troops. not liken to people, but close).

I didn't send any fakes because I wanted the attacker's medal and the only reason they had a 20 hours notice was because of the travel time.

hmm, why the deliberate delay? in war, its about tactics. quick attack among them. it doesnt make sense. honour of this sort is just...waste (imgaine those are real people. i love my virtual troops. not liken to people, but close).

OIC. now that makes sense!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast