Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plucked and Roasting - Why the chicken should have flown instead of walking

Default Plucked and Roasting - Why the chicken should have flown instead of walking

Chicken never tasted so good!

1. The defence in Hun's WW dramatically decreased before dots hit due to:
    (Pick one)
    a) it was from deleted accounts
    b) it starved
    c) turned into fried chicken
    d) was mysteriously recalled

Hun lost last week.
    when the OC:
    2. a) got drunk & ordered a double targetting, a la the earlier fiasco on a treasury...
    b) in his/her limited experience, thought taking down the woodcutter and MB were priorties
    c) got vengence on small hammers by ordering them to splatter, instead of hitting artes
    d) went on holiday and yelled "DKJKSJSKHFHDFHD!!!" (Hungarian for "die die die!" ...on the way out of the team internet cafe

3. When the leadership team:
    a) thought dead hammers would be good fake cover for reals
    b) believed a message telling them that magical forcefields made scouts unnecessary
    c) multis overtook the amount of actual people on accounts
    d) dead hammers didn't convert to defence

4. Hun lost at artes:
    a) when dots got one
    b) a certain person said: "I NEED THAT DIET! Even if my hammer is ..well..." (read the reports) (apparently it's needed now the hammer is dead too)
    c) after taking super-secret advice from Tunex about how his old team worked (bless)
    d) since raiding hamers weren't converted to WW ones

5. Hun lost when they started the server.
    a) without a super cool video
    b) without a spreadsheet system, knowledge of probablity, or battle-math
    c) when getta wasn't used to shape WW hammers (5k rams - really?!!)
    d) when they left behind key players (someone else MUST have run their last WW campaign)

But mostly: when they believed their own propganda about the Infamous leadership team 'leaving' before his round, and so didn't spend every hour of every day preparing for the onslaught that would come.

Congratulations Jadds. Congratulations DC team. Congratulations WW team. Congratulations Infamous!
    Small teams of hard-core people kick ***!!!! Booyah!

Feel free to add further multichoice options in the thread below :P Lord knows Infamous deserves to let off some steam!!!

=edit= been told not to celebrate yet, as anyone can still win = awww = very gracious sir..=

1:d
    2:b
    3:d
    4:c
    5:d

1: d
    2: c
    3: a, c, d
    4: all of the above
    5: b

---

DK took 'Wonder of the World construction plan' from GR (5th Oct)

Infamous took 'Trainers slight talent V' from HUNs/NE (6th Oct)

HUNs/NE took 'Great titan boots III' from Infamous (12th Oct)

DK took 'Architects' great secret III' from GR (16th Oct)

Infamous took 'Slight diet control VII' from HUNs/NE (18th Oct)
    Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Thorned Warrior

I believe the numbers 6, 16, 4.000.000 and 2.000.000 say enough

[QUOTE=Cards On The Table;1855860]1: d

---

DK took 'Wonder of the World construction plan' from GR (5th Oct)

Infamous took 'Trainers slight talent V' from HUNs/NE (6th Oct)

HUNs/NE took 'Great titan boots III' from Infamous (12th Oct)

DK took 'Architects' great secret III' from GR (16th Oct)

so what ???my god m8 you sound like a old record , even my grandma tells not so much old news
    "

Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae."

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    …so what ???my god m8 you sound like a old record , even my grandma tells not so much old news...
    Tunex, I am happy that your grandma is alive, not all of us are as lucky as you are. Please try to remember that.

However, this is not the first time that your posts have had some reference regarding a family member.

Quote Originally Posted by tunex View Post
    …I caught my own son in law for spying and was the creator to kill hes account , still for your info,even after more then a year i still don't have contact with my daughter and him because of that.
    Some people might enjoy reading what transpires in your real life, I do not. To me, this is just a browser game where in the same server you were once part of Infamous, then HUNs/NE and now possibly GR.

There will always be friction between some players and bruised egos. Maybe forum is a place where some of us vent out our exasperation when cata-ing alone does not help.

Coming back to what I had posted… I was stating a sequence of events. To me it is a justified thought process with an apt post. Are you irritated with my post because when GR lost their construction plan to DK, the GR member who was holding the plan was hitlaser? Calm down, I am not implying anything.
    Personally, I don't think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Cards On The Table View Post
    Tunex, I am happy that your grandma is alive, not all of us are as lucky as you are. Please try to remember that.

However, this is not the first time that your posts have had some reference regarding a family member.

Some people might enjoy reading what transpires in your real life, I do not. To me, this is just a browser game where in the same server you were once part of Infamous, then HUNs/NE and now possibly GR.

There will always be friction between some players and bruised egos. Maybe forum is a place where some of us vent out our exasperation when cata-ing alone does not help.

Coming back to what I had posted… I was stating a sequence of events. To me it is a justified thought process with an apt post. Are you irritated with my post because when GR lost their construction plan to DK, the GR member who was holding the plan was hitlaser? Calm down, I am not implying anything.
    as i said dude , i have nothing to do with GR ,
    about my private life , don't worry i will not tell my whole private life story , it's a little too painful for this.
    Indeed i was a part from infamous - HUN's to spy - and even Smile , rangers ,
    and a few others , so what ...?
    i don't know who lost a artifact inside GR in fact i don't care , what i do know is that HUN - DK - infamous also lost a bunch of artifacts ... again so what ?
    If you don't play or own a artifact you will not loose one ,
    about my ego , yes i know i have a big ego , but you know ... i can afford it coz i know how to play

"" Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae"

to resume , sometimes you catch a artifact sometimes you lose , but you don't loose or win a game because of that ,
    you win or lose a server because of play style as we have Huns and above all infamous ,
    i think we are mostly all agree HUNs don't deserve to win this game , on the other side the more i see infamous in action the more they demand respect .. and deserve it , to make this all able you need to have a team with experience and loyal members who give everything that they have inside there body's to make this all happens .

About GR , i saw a new born ally and they have impressed me , the way they controlling DK and VL is good , no fear -war sens day one , whether it iwas a small or a unorganized ally that's not important they have done what they have to do.

And that was the problem between VL and DK , are they bad .., no they are not but the moment they where against each other not willing to work with each other , that was the moment they have lost the server.
    "

cathcatca

(think) You hit a nerve, Cards. I'll quote Eve to get this thread back on track...

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    Chicken never tasted so good!
    The Atrocious Eve is back from hibernation (envy), and her posts always lead to some chaos. With some players banned from posting, and others just no longer interested in the potential deletion of what they say, it's good to see an "old" vet de-lurk. Let's see how long this thread lasts...

1. The defence in Hun's WW dramatically decreased before dots hit due to:
    (Pick one)
    d) was mysteriously recalled

I like fried chicken. But there is no mystery about our OC's fabulous faking tactics. I hear the 5x had some pretty decent defense compared to the oh-so-lonely Radul and his massively points hoarding hero.

Hun lost last week.
    when the OC:
    2. a) got drunk & ordered a double targetting, a la the earlier fiasco on a treasury...
    b) in his/her limited experience, thought taking down the woodcutter and MB were priorties

I still mourn our woodcutter.

The ineffectual masses (masses!) of double targetting was fun to see come in. These were clearly not errors by individual player - but planned by their OC team..

3. When the leadership team:
    b) believed a message telling them that magical forcefields made scouts unnecessary

Ninjaplatypi team, & Tremulous team have been there to show them the error of their ways.

4. Hun lost at artes:
    b) a certain person said: "I NEED THAT DIET! Even if my hammer is ..well..." (read the reports) (apparently it's needed now the hammer is dead too)

Memnon will make sure one of them goes to a good home.

5. Hun lost when they started the server.
    b) without a spreadsheet system, knowledge of probablity, or battle-math

Everyone loves my spreadsheets. No.. really. They do. No?

Congratulations Jadds. Congratulations DC team. Congratulations WW team. Congratulations Infamous!
    Small teams of hard-core people kick ***!!!! Booyah!
    Jadds' sleepless nights and careful, solid planning this whole server are an example to anyone who aspires to play at this level. The team's trust in him to put their hammers to best use is always well deserved!

It's an honour to play with such a great leader and a fabulous team.

=edit= been told not to celebrate yet, as anyone can still win = awww = very gracious sir..=
    This battle was fought and won - but the war is still weeks from ending. Not gonna count our fried chickens yet.

I guess....Next round, we will see Tunex play with GR!

as i said in my previous post GR have done what they have to do ,,,

DK ww is gone , btw i saw the cap from the viking did also have a bad day ,
    "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast