Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheres the weekly breakdowns

Default Wheres the weekly breakdowns

The forums used to be a fun place that you could go to inbetween waiting for buildings to finish and or attacks to land. Wheres the weekly opinions on each alliances and progressions? I am so bored and used to always love those. Come to think of it members of the Travian team used to always chime in and kept it even more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlduran View Post
    The forums used to be a fun place that you could go to inbetween waiting for buildings to finish and or attacks to land. Wheres the weekly opinions on each alliances and progressions? I am so bored and used to always love those. Come to think of it members of the Travian team used to always chime in and kept it even more interesting
    Well, there's really not much to say when there appear to only be three alliance of note. So lots of metas, with the only action going in the Natars direction...

:'( cryface

Then those alliances should get on the forums and talk about what they did that day. What their horiscope was and how they feel. Anything haha

Quote Originally Posted by VVV View Post
    Well, there's really not much to say when there appear to only be three alliance of note. So lots of metas, with the only action going in the Natars direction...
    I hope this spices some things up

Then those alliances should get on the forums and talk about what they did that day. What their horiscope was and how they feel. Anything haha
    Why don't you do your own analysis?
    CWL | WILD | SGR

You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers/T4 Answers/New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Bc i'm a drunk and would probobly forget mid way of doing it lol

I remember those days all to well now it is very boring. I remember I would go away for a couple of hours and come back with hundreds of post to read and catch up on the fun
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.
    si vis pacem para bellum

Exactly lol and those were the times when i bought gold weekly so could push a village in a day. Cant do that now so am forced to sit and watch the building times so you can understand my boredom

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by sharp444 View Post
    I remember those days all to well now it is very boring. I remember I would go away for a couple of hours and come back with hundreds of post to read and catch up on the fun

You're right... forum is better than the game, sometimes... when people is so active, and discuss, not always trolling each other... it's like soccer... tv programs are the marmelade!

I know back in the day a lot of the forum activity came from those spammers in the SW :P then were anwsered by the slackers in the NW, but lately I don't even hear crickets chirping. Which then feeds to my solution get rid of a couple .com servers. With the tourny servers, speed, and all of the national. You have people spread very thing. We don't need the 9 plus server on .com if you brought it down to about 5 or so servers for .com I think it would get rid of a lot of inactivity, and have very active, and farming abundent servers. and I think there should also be a training server, we need new players to come!
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.
    si vis pacem para bellum

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast