Default H Z Z vs The Others :)

All alliances which have wow village are in same quadran anymore
    HZZ vs Others..
    Congrulations HZZ, we are wonderfull and the best
    They can't stop us alone
    They are all together now..
    We'll see what'll happen ))
    I see you are very very at loss )
    Eatu had sent a message to CiQhoLaTa for us to destroy big viking's wow..
    But they are together now ))
    And guys, have u decided who'll create wow among you? )
    Or your hidden armies will attack suddenly ? ))

Sorry H Z Z. I am tried of playing your games, your little games to split us up will not work. Please go back to the turkish servers and learn how to play better with less gold! After you do that and you feel you are once again ready, come back to comx and announce your coming where and when! So we I can land in the same quad as your team! Thanks and it was "fun".

P.S. I was kind enough to post a reply on the turkish forums! You guys have quite the "fun" times over there. I have been observing over the last few months.

Regards

Where were YOU when it happened? (TM Deleted)
    -The Catalyst-Call Me Master-Vengence-Call Me God-Spongebob-Ov3rL0rd-DontHitDaddy

Thorned Warrior

Default Lol

If we are amateur or we don't know how to play,why can't you destroy any of us ?
    Lol ))
    Is there any report which you could destroy any of hzz members?
    ))
    You are at loss..
    You can't stop us,and you want to send us to turkish server )
    haha rebel heretic,you are really at loss..
    you kill clubswingers for being 1. on attackers )
    and if you don't kill clubswingers show us your attack reports?
    i have my all attack reports and can argue my off point

Quote Originally Posted by LarathiaN View Post
    All alliances which have wow village are in same quadran anymore
    HZZ vs Others..
    Congrulations HZZ, we are wonderfull and the best
    They can't stop us alone
    They are all together now..
    We'll see what'll happen ))
    I see you are very very at loss )
    Eatu had sent a message to CiQhoLaTa for us to destroy big viking's wow..
    But they are together now ))
    And guys, have u decided who'll create wow among you? )
    Or your hidden armies will attack suddenly ? ))
    You're so pathetic. I pity you.
    Don't cry in the forum and start making a non sense story.
    If i'm Eatu, I will not send a message to any HZZ cause they don't have any big hammers to do it

And if you think that HZZ's WW can make it at lvl 10 or higher, I tell you this - don't think about it
    We will slap your WW before it reach lvl 10
    The travian can't even handle me right now.

O yes, I really think that Eatu would do this! Please please please SCREEN SHOTS. All you post are empty words! What we have learned from this server is that H Z Z is nothing but TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK. No work!

Where were YOU when it happened? (TM Deleted)
    -The Catalyst-Call Me Master-Vengence-Call Me God-Spongebob-Ov3rL0rd-DontHitDaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Night View Post
    O yes, I really think that Eatu would do this! Please please please SCREEN SHOTS. All you post are empty words! What we have learned from this server is that H Z Z is nothing but TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK. No work!
    i know Eatu, have played with him before, and this is exactly how he rolls, its how all the chinese players roll

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph.Mercado View Post
    You're so pathetic. I pity you.
    Don't cry in the forum and start making a non sense story.
    If i'm Eatu, I will not send a message to any HZZ cause they don't have any big hammers to do it
    and what Eatu and his merry band of chinese scrubs with their cap hammers have big hammers? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph.Mercado View Post
    And if you think that HZZ's WW can make it at lvl 10 or higher, I tell you this - don't think about it
    We will slap your WW before it reach lvl 10
    At the start of this server i was really hoping that HZZ would lose, considering the high level of arrogance, and UN-announced invasion, but now, i really hope HZZ win this, because honestly the big WW meta is just pathetic, i mean i seriously laughed when i saw you all hold hands and dance around the campfire.

ask and you shall recieve, here is the official screenshot of eatu message, edited some info to protect identity of whom was dealt with

as you can see i put my cursor over eatu name and it gives the UiD of the player at hand, enter it in the url bar and it goes to eatu profile.. ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by bg|mod View Post
    Tis true, I wouldn't mess with The Tim. You're pretty much asking for a lightening bolt where the sun don't shine! BOW TO THE TIM. BOW! DO IT! DO IT NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
    i know Eatu, have played with him before, and this is exactly how he rolls, its how all the chinese players roll

and what Eatu and his merry band of chinese scrubs with their cap hammers have big hammers? LOL!

At the start of this server i was really hoping that HZZ would lose, considering the high level of arrogance, and UN-announced invasion, but now, i really hope HZZ win this, because honestly the big WW meta is just pathetic, i mean i seriously laughed when i saw you all hold hands and dance around the campfire.

ask and you shall recieve, here is the official screenshot of eatu message, edited some info to protect identity of whom was dealt with

as you can see i put my cursor over eatu name and it gives the UiD of the player at hand, enter it in the url bar and it goes to eatu profile.. ENJOY!

hahaha my account in HZZ received that same message too! must have sent to a few of us

You nuthead idiots! Where have you been, this crappy forums been dead for long. You drunkard Timmy, I'll take all your drinks off and make you live in hell for a month or you get back here!

Quote Originally Posted by dark rider View Post
    You nuthead idiots! Where have you been, this crappy forums been dead for long. You drunkard Timmy, I'll take all your drinks off and make you live in hell for a month or you get back here!
    bahaha we actually went completely AWOL this server, Kurt's cousin passed away so we took some time away from Travian, we shall return next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bg|mod View Post
    Tis true, I wouldn't mess with The Tim. You're pretty much asking for a lightening bolt where the sun don't shine! BOW TO THE TIM. BOW! DO IT! DO IT NOW!

Thumbs down

Honestly, I don't see the point in creating this massive meta-alliance with all the WWs except for the one HZZ has.

It takes all the competition out of the game, removes any pride I would have felt if PM had won alone and just generally makes all the time and money I've spent on this server absolutely pointless.

As lame as the turks are for sending in hundreds of players, this is just as bad. It would have been fun trying to win against a stronger opponent, but now they're the weaker ones and it's just boring.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast