Page 131 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1649

Thread: Endgame Discussion Thread

When did peter511 get his behind handed? Have I missed that many episodes?
    I also just noticed FEF, sir john and Puccipucci in Aow. Did they hit wonder today or they were part or Capone zeroing or had they been part of a previous hit and I missed it?

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by omeleta View Post
    When did peter511 get his behind handed? Have I missed that many episodes?
    I also just noticed FEF, sir john and Puccipucci in Aow. Did they hit wonder today or they were part or Capone zeroing or had they been part of a previous hit and I missed it?
    natars killed a few lvls from peter and BONK zeroed it...no defense and the hammer survived.

FEF and puccipucci were part of capone's zeroing. Sir john, i thik he attacked valkyr...

Thanks

So the only attacks pending are the ones on vanquish or have they landed?

Quote Originally Posted by omeleta View Post
    Thanks

So the only attacks pending are the ones on vanquish or have they landed?
    All attacks landed. Vanquish, Xabaras, Lucifero, Phil. Vanquish got a very tiny delay (special thanks to LFL/DAS for zeroing Capone) and is the leading WW of the server and the countdown has begun, less than 90hrs and we're all going to celebrate then : )

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by mayank View Post
    All attacks landed. Vanquish, Xabaras, Lucifero, Phil. Vanquish got a very tiny delay (special thanks to LFL/DAS for zeroing Capone) and is the leading WW of the server and the countdown has begun, less than 90hrs and we're all going to celebrate then : )

So it's finished for Xabaras. Congrats to South for the attacks even if they should have landed 5-6 attacks elsewhere, they perfectly knew how small was the wall... So... If they are trying to say that capone was the key to avoid Tr victory... Don't care it... It's another "half truth"

Axerider

You know, when you are pushing that story it makes it just more untrusthworthy South will have to perform to have a shot at this end game, and it pleases me greatly that everyone is capable of putting up a fight. To the last hour!
    Elvis Presley last s3.com
    Frank Gallagher current s3.com
    Arrogant like hell. Better than most.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Byggmark View Post
    You know, when you are pushing that story it makes it just more untrusthworthy South will have to perform to have a shot at this end game, and it pleases me greatly that everyone is capable of putting up a fight. To the last hour!

And what you are so trustworthy? hahahahahahahahaha

Bottom line is whatever BS people write here its been a really good game and if Tr wins inside 4 days as some are predicting then I am sure they will take this win as more special than last round. It will be a fine achievement.

As I have fullfilled my obligations to my team and to my allies I can say with a clear head here and now I really dont give a rats *** who wins the server. Well played everyone and thanks for one of the better server games. Everyone has played their part in a really enjoyable game.

Thorned Warrior

Now, countdown starts, the server ends in less than 90 hours.
    90 hours are more than enough for the biggest group on the server to hit the said "leading WW"... or are you waiting for smaller groups to do your job so you can hit them after that and make sure they don't have enough to hit you back ?

Look from their perspective: why will they attack if they know you have to attack so you can win ? Wouldn't it be a waste of their hammers ? If the biggest group of the server is expecting the others to do it then don't come complaining if things go wrong. You have half the server with you. No matter who attacks who...you'll never be outnumbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Byggmark View Post
    Ofcourse I'm pushing it. I don't think I'm going to be happy to see a TR win the WW race which looks inevitable now considering you find me untrustworthy

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    90 hours are more than enough for the biggest group on the server to hit the said "leading WW"... or are you waiting for smaller groups to do your job so you can hit them after that and make sure they don't have enough to hit you back ?

Look from their perspective: why will they attack if they know you have to attack so you can win ? Wouldn't it be a waste of their hammers ? If the biggest group of the server is expecting the others to do it then don't come complaining if things go wrong. You have half the server with you. No matter who attacks who...you'll never be outnumbered.
    Well, all I said is Congratulations to TR. Why do you quote me and write so many unnecessary stuff lol

Natarian Knight

Ofcourse I'm pushing it. I don't think I'm going to be happy to see a TR win the WW race which looks inevitable now considering you find me untrustworthy

The fact is, we know some hammers of yours, and if they have not landed on aWW yet is cause they can do damages, or you would have launch them on xaba\lucifero as the others tiny ones
    Les Gangsters- tc3. com

Page 131 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast