Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165
Results 1,641 to 1,649 of 1649

Thread: Endgame Discussion Thread

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by pharlanx View Post
    Well think it's a fairly logical reasoning really. South knew that if they'd use the actual hammers they had left on TR, you guys/TR would retaliate and DAS would end up leading the race. So people in the south preferred seeing TR win instead of DAS.

Sure, South should've had way more WW hammers/defense, but I still think given the circumstances it was a fairly logical decision. South could've never won the server, had they launched on TR or not.
    No. SOUTH had a chance of winning by hitting TR. They had hammers enough to put themself as number 1 and they had defence enough to keep themself as number 1. They would have won if they tried, of that I am almost sure.
    Elvis Presley last s3.com
    Frank Gallagher current s3.com
    Arrogant like hell. Better than most.

Quote Originally Posted by King caesar View Post
    .... "ELM is the best flame maker and loser", ....
    PS: ELM is also a liar, a monster .... So his offence to others about lie something is nonsense and embarrassing anyway.
    I am so happy the world didnt end yesterday I'm going to go all the way and do the unthinkable > defend Emilio:

Dear King caeser,

some might get annoyed by Bob's posts, some might get annoyed by Elm's posts, most of us get annoyed by both of them at some point. It is however possible to express your annoyance without calling people names.
    You pretend to be all worked up by opi's behaviour or/& by emilios response to Bob and yet you manage to spout more insults in one post than opi has spouted from all 1526.74 forum accounts he has posted from.

If you absolutely must interfere in someone elses argument because you think one was rude to the other, dont you think you should at least try not to be twice as rude yourself?

Give it more thought or give it a rest.

I am amazed.
    How can it be a logical desision to lose a server. ???? Lets face it The SOUTH SUPER META, was just what all METAS's are. A group of smaller teams that are afraid to attack each other. Once the META arrives there is no proper leadership, with every ally group doing there own thing.
    Maybe I am being naive here, but there were SOUTH players with WWK's asking there own leaders if they could send. And were told NO you can't.
    How can you play a wargame and then turn round to your own players, who have spent a year of there own time, and lots of there own money, playing the game, and then justify leaving there wwk's sat at home just because you are too worried about who might win. ??? It beggars belief. Surely YOU should of been trying to win. ????
    But to come up with the reply. We wanted to see TR win rather then a different ally, as that would make you feel better is to be frank. Laughable.
    The idea of the game is surely to try and win yourself. ????
    But maybee I have got it all wrong. LOL. Maybee the idea of the game is to create the biggest ally you can, with as many players as you can, and then let someone else win. Must be a META thing, as I just don't understand it at all.

But to TR. Well done guys and gals.

Post ehhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by Sitonthefence View Post
    I am amazed.
    How can it be a logical desision to lose a server. ???? Lets face it The SOUTH SUPER META, was just what all METAS's are. A group of smaller teams that are afraid to attack each other. Once the META arrives there is no proper leadership, with every ally group doing there own thing.
    Maybe I am being naive here, but there were SOUTH players with WWK's asking there own leaders if they could send. And were told NO you can't.
    How can you play a wargame and then turn round to your own players, who have spent a year of there own time, and lots of there own money, playing the game, and then justify leaving there wwk's sat at home just because you are too worried about who might win. ??? It beggars belief. Surely YOU should of been trying to win. ????
    But to come up with the reply. We wanted to see TR win rather then a different ally, as that would make you feel better is to be frank. Laughable.
    The idea of the game is surely to try and win yourself. ????
    But maybee I have got it all wrong. LOL. Maybee the idea of the game is to create the biggest ally you can, with as many players as you can, and then let someone else win. Must be a META thing, as I just don't understand it at all.

But to TR. Well done guys and gals.

Ohhh boy.....
    South were so week with crap organization that finished on 2nd, 3rd and 4th position. How can you call players who are worse than losers and full off fear, not able to think logically and finished the game behind them? Beginners? Fools? Dolts? Nincompoops? Watch what you are saying 'cause you are insulting many good players from the Northern Meta.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Sitonthefence View Post
    ...cut...
    bah, the first goal for SE meta (today SOUTH meta) was to win the server.
    In fact they lose when choice a new goal, don't let DAS win.

Guardsman

Hey, i just got me a brand new signature in this forum, this thread seems appropriate to test it.
    Quote Originally Posted by omeleta View Post
    Now quit being a drama queen, santa can see you.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Hey, i just got me a brand new signature in this forum, this thread seems appropriate to test it.
    Omeleta makes some of the best signatures
    According to stats Hosser's Heros is the greatest team ever to have set foot on com3.

Why thank you both.
    And remember, every time you quote me in your signatures a little devil gets his/her pair of horns. (cute)

Bob theRabbit

[...] You pretend to be all worked up by opi's behaviour or/& by emilios response to Bob and yet you manage to spout more insults in one post than opi has spouted from all 1526.74 forum accounts he has posted from.

If you absolutely must interfere in someone elses argument because you think one was rude to the other, dont you think you should at least try not to be twice as rude yourself?
    I just wrote a rather long reply to this explaining why all the things King caesar wrote actually are not insulting and are game related, and why things opi and his brother spout are insulting and are not game related. I'll not post it though, and opt for the abridged version. It really baffles me that you can't understand the difference between game-related comments and personal insults.

Funny how you quoted the word 'monster', but not the context. I've been watching this server now for three rounds, and on two of the three ELM has been leader of the largest group of alliances, and has arranged confeds with the second largest group of alliances, both times making the new group more than 50% of the server. And on the other round where TR and TKO united, they only did so as a reaction to ELM uniting the entire West. So, actually, he has formed huge metas on all three servers I've seen him play. By some considerable margin, he has been responsible more than any other for the forming of large metas, and the escalation/promotion of this style of play. To call him a monster of a group hugger is quite an understatement - he is the archetypical grouphugger.

Regarding insults from opi/BL, I will delete what I had written, as actually a lot of them are really vulgar. Suffice to say, they make things deeply personal, make accusations which are frankly shocking, and most of the time add nothing to the debate. They simply come here to insult and upset people, and get a reaction. They even admitted this themselves. There is a world of difference between that and the totally game play style remarks being made by King caesar.

In truth, the reason this forum has stopped being enjoyable, for me, is that these two have been allowed to take it to such a low level on such a regular basis. They have had more accounts than anyone I've ever seen, making an absolute mockery of the rules. They have instigated and perpetuated a really pathetic game of 'get as many people banned as possible'. Even you, om, got caught up in this. How many people have they got banned now? It is ridiculous - and each time they do, they write to us in-game to show off. Pathetic.

For you to say King caesar is 'twice as bad' as opi, probably is the worst insult of all.

Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165