Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Event Jam.....again!!!

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph.Mercado View Post
    I just did it accidentally and then BOOOOM the server jammed!
    I already told this to the administration last comx but they didnt do anything to prevent it until now and then it was happened again.
    Hi,

this issue was caused by the hastened deletion of reports that was announced earlier... comx3 or any other server except finals does not have that part in their programming (in other servers, archive stores reports indefinitely, in finals it does not).

Anyway, because I have ~500 emails in my box, all with same complaint letter (which seems to have been ordered by alliance leaders to be sent), I will soon start replying to them with the template of my own when I have all the info. For you to get info faster, I copy it here also:

The technical support is currently working on the issue and they will revive the troops that starved, once again. The starved troops revive at the village where they starved.

The starvation will be disabled until inclusive 22:59:59 server time (That is midnight GMT+1).

There will be no rollback done in the server, but the WWs that were struck down due to attacks while defense was starved, will be restored back to their original value.
    As I reply to the complaints, it will cause delay to all other emails so please be patient in case you wrote to admin@ about some other issue. You will receive a reply in 24 hours.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    Last edited by Phanttis; 23.01.2013 at 11:37. Reason: edited with more info
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

We don't need a response in letter. WE NEED RESULTS. Stop the server if you cann't now fix this critical bug. Construction of a WW with this bug isn't possible.
    Die Fahne hoch, der Reich ist fest geschlossen, Hamster marschiert mit mutig, festem Schritt.

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Opera house View Post
    We don't need a response in letter. WE NEED RESULTS. Stop the server if you cann't now fix this critical bug. Construction of a WW with this bug isn't possible.
    Hello,

as you would know if you read my response, the unstarvation is running. The WW villages were already restored and there is nothing stopping you from constructing them further.

The server will not be stopped.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Pikeman

Good day
    I am the coordinator of NE Ru-team players.
    I wonder what we shall do in case all the troops won’t be revived. For example yesterday when you disabled the starvation and then tried to repair the game settings – the died players’ troops were not survived. There is a lot of def that should go to WW for 20 hours. One more question – will def be survived on WW or will it be survived in its home village and need to be sent back to WW?
    If the situation with the starvation repeats this night again, what should we do for making quick decisions?
    Regards,
    Krios.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Phanttis View Post
    The WW villages were already restored and there is nothing stopping you from constructing them further.
    That is not entirely true....how are we gonna to defend it? def starved and you graceously restoring it at vills of deffers that are miles and miles away from WW.
    *free hugs*

Will any of the gold be returned. To stop our troops starving and the reins other had with us - we used over 100 gold in NPC as it saved them for around a minute each time. Still no troops have revived and it all coincidently happened as we got attacks - and stopped straight after. The crop just diss-appeared along with 100K+ troops. 1 hour after the "jam" our crop that had been npc'd - then deleted returned in 3 lumps and we lost close to 5 Million res from our whole account. I understand how the Roll back may not be possible as it may favour one side "not ours" But surely there must be a person/people behind this problem. After spending hundreds of pounds and endless amounts of time it is very annoying for these things to happen. Like I also said they are a high coincidence as they seem to match the times of a certain Alliances walks. If you need proof of anything - I have it all screen shots but even they seems to be blocked so it took me a while. But I got them. I would like to go more into details but if the "bug" had not have happened, many enemy troops would be dead.

On a second note - telling someone to die is a bit harsh, I do not believe this is a developer error, more some people who have found a bug which to exploit. Just find the accounts involved ban them and lets finish this server off.
    Bulls Eye

The WW villages were already restored and there is nothing stopping you from constructing them further.
    You do not know what the Travian is a game, and that may be the village without Deff, do you? Especially if a village is WW village. Are not you ashamed to talk such nonsense to your customers? It's "soviet style" of customers relationship!
    Die Fahne hoch, der Reich ist fest geschlossen, Hamster marschiert mit mutig, festem Schritt.

GOOOD

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph.Mercado View Post
    I just did it accidentally and then BOOOOM the server jammed!
    I already told this to the administration last comx but they didnt do anything to prevent it until now and then it was happened again.
    This make absolutely no sense whatsoever. You're telling everyone that you, an average Joe ruined the game for thousands of people, not once, but twice and... A) Travian didn't create a fix (not really surprising), and B) you're still allowed to play the game (probably shouldn't be surprised by this either), and C) you brag about it...

Amazing.. and is so Travian like

This make absolutely no sense whatsoever. You're telling everyone that you, an average Joe ruined the game for thousands of people, not once, but twice and... A) Travian didn't create a fix (not really surprising), and B) you're still allowed to play the game (probably shouldn't be surprised by this either), and C) you brag about it...

Amazing.. and is so Travian like

He did not do it on comfinals, he said he stumbled upon it on comx.

As far as WWs being restored to their former glory, will the other WWs that leveled up during the down time of others be dropped back down? Not sure who caused this, but the Russian WWs getting to level up 5-10 levels or however much it was is a bit unfair considering we were unable to do anything that entire time.

Not accusing anyone of anything here....
    I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "thank you", she's all like... "how did you get in my house?"

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast