Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Event Jam.....again!!!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by SeditiousKings View Post
    He did not do it on comfinals, he said he stumbled upon it on comx.

As far as WWs being restored to their former glory, will the other WWs that leveled up during the down time of others be dropped back down? Not sure who caused this, but the Russian WWs getting to level up 5-10 levels or however much it was is a bit unfair considering we were unable to do anything that entire time.

Not accusing anyone of anything here....
    hm.. sounded like he was admitting he was responsible. Comx was not the first time this happened. On the T4 beta server some guys decided to spam raid one of the wonders using the raid list and jammed up the server, and allowing for a ww to be zero'd. In that case Travian rolled things back. Which is what they should do here, although that means all those hammers would hit you again.

sounded like he was admitting he was responsible
    Trust me, he could not have been responsible this time
    I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "thank you", she's all like... "how did you get in my house?"

Quote Originally Posted by hound dog View Post
    hm.. sounded like he was admitting he was responsible. Comx was not the first time this happened. On the T4 beta server some guys decided to spam raid one of the wonders using the raid list and jammed up the server, and allowing for a ww to be zero'd. In that case Travian rolled things back. Which is what they should do here, although that means all those hammers would hit you again.
    Wouldn't that be fair though? As it is, all those hammers that hit (that people spent time and money on) were for nothing. If I was a hammer player I would prefer for a rollback so that my troops actually played apart of the game. There is still the issue of gold spent on NPCing resources that then vanished and the suddenly appeared 4 hours later in one lump sum. I'd be interested to hear what the policy on roll backs is, and when it is deemed appropriate. As far as I can tell this would be a prime situation were a roll back would be the only fair way to erase all the discrepancies over the past 24 hours.

EDIT: Also I am disappointed to find that the mods have no issues with people telling other players to commit suicide and calling them losers. I guess as long as they don't leave a name in a report, verbal abuse is acceptable and tolerated.

Those situations repeat themselves everywhere. That is T4: vanishing armies, buckets (not) working incorrectly, problems with archives, ... , event jams, starvations on WW village, which can be made by a single player.
    For example, on Polish ts5.pl game administrator warned alliances' leaders, that if there are (another) massive fake attacks causing event jam (resulting in starvation and rapid def disappearing from WW), there will be punishment- including decrease of allied wonder level. And massive means 1-2 thousand.

So that is how you "play" T4 now. If Travian Team/ HQ announce another tournaments in T4 version, that will be tremendous disgrace.
    remit TMPL [finals.com]

Pikeman

I suppose there will be no normal players who want to play in T4 after this tournament. Pity! I lost so many years of my life (and money) in this game and finally to see that it's completely damaged.

As far as WWs being restored to their former glory, will the other WWs that leveled up during the down time of others be dropped back down? Not sure who caused this, but the Russian WWs getting to level up 5-10 levels or however much it was is a bit unfair considering we were unable to do anything that entire time.

Not accusing anyone of anything here....
    russians lost WW to turkish during this nonsense time, and one of their WWs was zeroed and not restored....how is that possible, and they restored nothing as far as i noticed, levels are rising as they were queued...prolly with "leaking crop catching"... and TG keeps bragging about "restoring" WWs and troops somewhere.... xD where? who got all troops restored?
    *free hugs*

russians lost WW to turkish during this nonsense time, and one of their WWs was zeroed and not restored....how is that possible, and they restored nothing as far as i noticed, levels are rising as they were queued...prolly with "leaking crop catching"... and TG keeps bragging about "restoring" WWs and troops somewhere.... xD where? who got all troops restored?
    But it is relevant to the situation.
    Russians have 11 WWs. 1 Got zeroed, 1 has not moved from zero, 1 has been stolen.
    Now they only have 9 WWs constantly being leveled up.
    They have not suffered at all from this situation-- aside from the few hammers that did their jobs (but will now have been wasted)

INT has 1 WW.
    1 WW that could not level up, could not maintain troops, and had attacks still land during an intentional collapse of the system (if you will).

Unless someone from the INT team thought that maybe they'd reset all WWs and it could buy them time, I highly doubt it was an International player who caused the mess...

My question is, why have the (Russians and their allies) been allowed to capitalize on such an intentionally caused system error.
    I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "thank you", she's all like... "how did you get in my house?"

I cann't see any success in restoring deff. TG plans also do nothing to correct their mistakes as in the case with the resource bug? Soviet style of client communication is a new style of TG.
    Die Fahne hoch, der Reich ist fest geschlossen, Hamster marschiert mit mutig, festem Schritt.

Thorned Warrior

Unless someone from the INT team thought that maybe they'd reset all WWs and it could buy them time, I highly doubt it was an International player who caused the mess...

My question is, why have the (Russians and their allies) been allowed to capitalize on such an intentionally caused system error.
    The finger pointing is one of the reasons the server should have been taken offline and the data analyzed. We've heard the russians did it, the INT team did it, heck, some on this server believe that the Travian admin on this server are being paid off, so maybe they did it.

Default troops died out of fight

My english is not so good but i will try to explane my request.
    I only read for restoring Troops in WW but what ist with the troops that died in the thame time (night from 22.01-23.01) by defending a village while NPC'ing recourses. 50K spearmann lost out of fight only by NPC 'ing recourse. It cost a lot of Money (Gold)
    Why the Server will not be restored to 22.1 22:00? Nothing happens!!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast