Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Event Jam.....again!!!

Hi,

the restoration of troops is still running. The starvation is disabled therefore for the time being. When the restoration is (finally) complete, we will then announce the time when starvation will again start.

There will be enough time to take care of crop issues, we will not start the starvation without announcement beforehand.

In addition a bucket has been added to all accounts, so you can revive your hero with it (or in case you already used a bucket, you have it back now).

Regards,
    Phanttis
    The travian can't even handle me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by hound dog View Post
    hm.. sounded like he was admitting he was responsible. Comx was not the first time this happened. On the T4 beta server some guys decided to spam raid one of the wonders using the raid list and jammed up the server, and allowing for a ww to be zero'd. In that case Travian rolled things back. Which is what they should do here, although that means all those hammers would hit you again.
    If you read my post it was accidentally happened, I didn't mean it will cause a bug and crash the server. I send this issues to the admin. I don't know if they already fixed it...

so while def troops are continuing to revive in my villages i see neighboring villages that have been conquered by russians -- if the village was conquered while def troops were being revived do they now defend the enemy that conquered the village?

my point - reviving the troops and giving us a bucket does not make up for the intentional griefing - and probable hacking - of the server

the server should have been taken down as was suggested - at this point it should be declared null and void and restarted with all participants being given their money back - even if just as credit if they wish to play this server again on the restart

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph.Mercado View Post

In addition a bucket has been added to all accounts, so you can revive your hero with it (or in case you already used a bucket, you have it back now).

Regards,
    Phanttis
    I would rather have gold please. I do not need a bucket for a hero who is already alive

@ at Joseph.Mercado, I apologize for misreading your message. In my defense, you probably shouldn't call yourself a genius for making such a mistake. It is misleading.

emu

I take this bug has been fixed , that someone cant deliberately cause an event jam again - just Im hearing the russians are trying INT_Hope again .

GOOOD

Quote Originally Posted by anymom View Post
    so while def troops are continuing to revive in my villages i see neighboring villages that have been conquered by russians -- if the village was conquered while def troops were being revived do they now defend the enemy that conquered the village?
    necromancer's script won't help you, we'll win anyway

Quote Originally Posted by hound dog View Post
    I would rather have gold please. I do not need a bucket for a hero who is already alive

@ at Joseph.Mercado, I apologize for misreading your message. In my defense, you probably shouldn't call yourself a genius for making such a mistake. It is misleading.
    HZZ don't know that it will lead to event jammed and crash the server, so I tried it and then found out that its the really cause of the event jammed!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph.Mercado View Post
    HZZ don't know that it will lead to event jammed and crash the server, so I tried it and then found out that its the really cause of the event jammed!
    I am sure there is more to it that just you doing whatever you did. All of the cheating that has been going on probably played a huge role. Since the admin didn't deal with the cheaters, they got more daring, and that is what really crashed the server.

I take this bug has been fixed , that someone cant deliberately cause an event jam again - just Im hearing the russians are trying INT_Hope again .
    Had 3,000~ attacks within 3 seconds....
    I wonder if the players attempting to re-screw us over again are gonna get in trouble?

we'll win anyway
    Was this before or after the bug that voided all other competition?
    I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "thank you", she's all like... "how did you get in my house?"

GOOOD

t4 version surely was not made by right-handed programmers )))

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213